Beating in the relationships

Ernest

Re: Beating in the relationships

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:08 pm

I think that this theme is very useful for every member of this forum. also i want to say that i always couldn't understand, how people can beat beloved person. if i had such situation, i couldn't forgive it. i can't accept such action. of course we all have quarrels, disagreements, but beating. no, i can't even imagine such situation in my relations. i think such people are crazy and they need to be treat from such disease. i wrote disease, because it is so.I hope that it will help you.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 pm

hello everybody! i think that this theme is very serious and of course it is very interesting for me.
i do not understand men who do this with their belowed people. and i think that i will never understand it.
i am sure constantly that if your man loves you he will never hurt you! everybody must understand this.
every time you think that something can change you just wrong. believe me.
i wish you guys never be in such situations. it is awful. love yourself more than everything and respect yourself.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Have you had a disturbing experience in your current relationship? Did it make you wonder what might happen next? Maybe you just feel a certain dread when thinking about the way your partner will react to a situation. Either way, it's possible that your relationship has begun to cross the line and is becoming abusive. It is important to know the warning signs of an abusive relationship so that you can keep yourself safe and get out before serious mental or physical injuries occur. Understand the definition of abuse. An abusive relationship describes a relationship where one person consistently and constantly uses tactics to psychologically, physically, financially, emotionally, and sexually control and have power over another person. A relationship that is considered to have domestic violence is a relationship where there is an imbalance of power.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:09 pm

I think the original poster has done the best thing in this situation. Beating is avery very bad thing. A person who really loves will never raise his hand, believe me. If I were you, I would even call the police. He should know that beating is a bad thing. I used to have a friend who started fighting every time he gets drunk. One day he decided to fight with me, I just called the police and they arrested him. This guy hasn't bothered me any longer.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Oh my Goodness.. Surely it is awful. Hopefully my partner is an adequate person and he has never allowed himself to be such kind of man. I really hate those guys who are thinking that beating and raising a hand is the best way to solve some problems. My one friend faced with this situation, she is a girl who was dating with one guy who thought that he had rights to beat her. The same question with us. There is no reason to raise a hand. And probably you should never give a chance to such a person if you begin to notice that.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:05 am

I absolutely agree with you .If someone beat you,don't put up with it and try to forget this situation .Are you a masochist ?Such people won't change ,if it was once,it would be more and more .Maybe ,even 5 years later ,But it will repeat .So,break up with this person and don't regret about it .
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:19 am

To me 23 years, to my guy 25, together we live two years. The last six months we began to swear and scandalously for any reason. Because of this, our relationship has deteriorated, there is no intimacy. Frequent quarrels led to the fact that we both became nervous and irritable. Our quarrels, even on trifles, reach mutual hysterics and fights.For example, two weeks ago I found out that my boyfriend corresponded with girls in social networks and some of them offered to meet. I could not restrain myself and rolled up a scandal. In the end, it all came down to insults, and then to a fight - I started to hit my boyfriend. In response, he dragged me by the hair and cursed me. After that quarrel we do not communicate, sleep in different rooms and try to avoid each other. We both apologized to each other, but we continue to respect the distance.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Here you are dudes and duddetes!!!I would like to twll you about my experience as for beating in the relationshps!!!I had it and you know in conclusion we stopped our relations because he even tried to raise a hand on me. To tell the truth, beating in the relationships is so dangerous and you even can not imagine for what conclusions it can simply lead. I was so afraid of being under the influence on my crazy ex partner. Be accurate guys, especially if you started to notice that he tries to raise a hand on you. do not give a chance!!
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:12 pm

I think that beating in the relationships is really dangerous process .
Hopefully I have never faced with such troubles in my relations and to be honest not for the world would I brook such interferences.
I think if you became to notice your partner can be overcome with anger and rise a hand on you, so go away dudes do not bare it. You can have horrible conclusions in this story with beating. It is a first sign of leaving such a cruel and angry person.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:05 am

I think that beating in the relationships is very cruel thing. You have no rights to beat someone or raise your hand. No one has such rights, that's why I exactly find it improper and unbearable situation. If you have it so you have strong troubles and especially in the case if you continue to stay together with this person. Raising hand is a first signal from really cruel person, and you can have really awful conclusions after staying with such a person. Beating can lead even to death, and I heard somewhere about such cases.

Return to “Gay dating”