The trust in recent years

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Teddy

Re: The trust in recent years

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 6:31 pm

I think that serious study of this phenomenon, conducted in recent years, more and more compelling evidence that it is not only largely deprives a person of the joy of life, but literally harm his physical health.
It is important to understand that loneliness is not lack of intimate partner, lack of friends or a small number of contacts in a social network, although the correlation is sure to take place. Loneliness - it is our subjective feeling of dissatisfaction with the quality of our most intimate social contacts.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am

You should trust those who are honest, who tells you the truth! Man must strive for the truth, love the truth and seek to be honest. This is a normal person! Trust those who hold a given you my word! If a person seeks to perform these promises to you, even if he did not always get to do it perfectly, it means that he appreciates you, respects and values ​​your relationship. For some mistakes can be forgiven. Trust those who are calm and polite! Who controls their emotions and themselves - often thinks by his head is more adequate.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 pm

It's a real hard thing to find nowadays,if you ask me-people are different these days and I'm not talking about different in a good meaning of the word,not at all. 8-) It seems to me that back in the day people had some more trust towards each other and all that,and overall it made the life easier in many ways,you know what I'm saying? 8-) And now everybody's like living in their own little world,hiding in their boxes they call homes-and it's all more individually orientated than ever on this planer,if you ask me. 8-)
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:44 am

Trust may be the most important factor in successful relationships. :) A person trusts another when they feel that they can be vulnerable and everything will be alright. You can build trust in your relationships if you are prepared to make the effort. Building trust requires making a commitment to trustworthy behavior. Trust requires that people believe you will be dependable in the long-term. Thus, when you make someone a promise, you must keep it. If you truly cannot keep a promise you've made, explain face-to-face why you cannot do as you said you would. Especially if your promise was a major one, an explanation might not be enough.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:51 am

Trust is a difficult notion and if you want to trust somebody take some time away from the other person, if you haven't already. In order to regain trust in someone else, you need to heal. Quite possibly, this other person hurt you dearly. You'll want to grow from this situation by turning lemons into lemonade, but to do so, you should take a little time for yourself. In the heat of the moment, your emotions can cloud your judgment. That means that it's hard to think straight, and you could end up saying things that aren't exactly helpful in fixing the situation. How you feel is very important, and it's a big part of regaining trust, but it's also not productive if you don't step away for a little bit. It's going to be hard not to think about what happened, but try to. At least for a little while. Do something so engaging that you become completely enthralled in the now — go away to a cabin by the lake with your friends, go rock climbing and sweat a little, or have a great conversation with a total stranger. For the time being, forget what happened.
Michal

Postby Michal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Yeah,that's something you have to think from time to time at least,cause sometimes in this life you just might need somebody you can have a fully trust to and all that,but it's real God damned hard to find such a men to be near you and all that,but I don't think that it's really the problem just of some recent time,I think,that was always hard for all of us and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) So,I guess if you can't get some people like that near you,then it's best for you to be counting on yourself solely,there's nothing else you can really do about it,you dig? 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 am

Realize that your future is different from your past. Your past does not equal your future. I learned this concept in a seminar once and I never really understood it until a few years ago. Just because you've been hurt in the past doesn't mean you'll get hurt again. However, if you find yourself getting into relationships with men who cheat over and over, that's something worth looking into. When there's a pattern of behavior or a situation that keeps repeating itself, it's important to clear the past so that you can start with a clean slate. Bringing someone new into your life will be a lot easier and you will find that distrust is no longer an issue.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:53 am

Yes, you are right the resent years shows us that we need believe only yourself. That is why you need to be responsible for your action and your words. One of the most important steps in building a foundation of trust is to do what you say you will do. Even if it is a small thing, canceling or failing to follow through will create hairline fractures in your trustworthiness. Although the occasional failure to follow through may not seem like a big deal, repeated failures can add up. Over time, people in your life may come to see you as less trustworthy.Trust requires that people believe you will be dependable in the long-term.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:04 am

FOr me trust is a firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability or strength of someone or something.
to believe in the truth or reliability of someone or something.
confidence placed in a person by making that person the nominal owner of property to be held or used for the benefit of one or more other people.
in recent years it is a serious thing you know. It is very difficult to ive without trusting people)
geff

Postby geff » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Trust begins from yourself
Shakespeare wrote: "But most importantly: be true to yourself; / same as after the day is night, / You can't change another." If you are dishonest with yourself, you will not be able to conduct yourself honestly towards others. Self-deception is the worst enemy of relationships. In addition, it prevents personal growth. If man does not acknowledge his own shortcomings, he would not be able to fix it.
All of this returns us to the principle of the mirror. First and foremost, we need to examine ourselves. Look at yourself carefully. How objectively do you evaluate your way of life? How hard your character? Is it always your ' Yes ' mean Yes and your "no" "no"? Do you always fulfill the promises? Don't ask others to trust you if you think that you are unable to betray them. First, strengthen your character and only then begin to strengthen the relationship.

Return to “Chit Chat”