My dream

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mall

Re: My dream

Postby Mall » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

This is great palce for the rest having. http://gayweekends.com/object/athenstyle/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the city center. The famous Acropolis is just beneath. Walk a bit and find the vibrant Psirri district of Athens with a variety of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Guests can enjoy the wonderful view of the famous Acropolis at a rooftop terrace and treat themselves to a drink at the rooftop bar. Keep your belongings safe in luggage storage or lockers. Entertain yourself by playing billiards in a games room. Reception works 24-hour and arranges tours and car rental. Relax in a lounge and use free Wi-Fi to surf the net.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Just pay attention on this great place. http://gayweekends.com/object/pagration-youth-hostel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Vyronas district of Athens. This family-operated hostel is less than a 10-minute walk from Kallimarmaro Stadium. Constitution Square is just 1.5 km from Pagration Youth Hostel . Guests can keep their belongings in luggage storage and in deposit boxes for valuables. If you want to keep your clothes clean there is a laundry with a washing machine, a dryer and hot water available at any time for a charge. Reception works 24-hour and a friendly staff can provide you with travel and sightseeing information.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:45 pm

I just want to recommend you a great place for the rest having. http://gayweekends.com/object/zeus-hostel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Monastiraki Metro Station, so you can easily get to any part of the city. Walk for just 5 minutes and find the Acropolis, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the first Olympic stadium and the old center Plaka. Or walk 10 minutes more and get to the famous Monastiraki Square. If you are hungry there is an on-site bar with drinks and beers or you can visit one of bars or restaurants in the surrounding area. A 24-hour reception offers free maps of the city and booking of a day sailing trip on the hostel’s yacht.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Hellow everybody here. Nice to meet you all here. I think that you need pay attention on this place. Here you will forgot about the busy life. http://gayweekends.com/object/zorbas-hostel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Victoria Square. The property’s location allows guests to get to the National Archaeological Museum and the metro station in a few minutes’ walk, not mentioning lots of cafes, restaurants, nightclubs, shops and galleries. For guests with cars there is a free public parking nearby. A 24-hour reception offers maps of Athens and islands, and travel information. The hostel offers luggage storage and a safe for your valuables.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Mark you are right. This place is really perfect!!! I can definitely say that this hostel has a soul it is surrounded by a home atmosphere, it is very cozy and warm (I’m not about temperature), there you are always happy to see and meet in a family way! In the mornings it’s so nice to wake up and feel the magical aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the freshly cooked naive breakfast,and in the evenings it’s a pleasure to sit on the veranda and admire the sunset and stunning views . So if you are in Armenia you are welcome.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 am

Hi people?!! :mrgreen: I am in a super mood today and what about you people?? What do you think about it??? I think that this place is very very perfect for everyone. And it is a dream of all people. I know that everything is very stylish and beautiful; it’s nice to be there. The kitchen is very big and cozy. Breakfasts are very homely not hostel food and hearty. If you leave for the whole day, then you do not remember about the dinner until the evening. Everything is very delicious. Absolute cleanliness is everywhere. You will like it
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:04 pm

I like to travel and open something interesting all the time for me. I think that with the help of the of the right place you will have the best time ever. I want you all just pay attention on this fact and try to find something special all over the world. I mean favourite place where you will stay all the time with the family members adn i think that this is great for the all of us. Oasis Capsules is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of busy Siem Reap. Walk for 10 minutes from the hostel and reach the vibrant Pub Street and Angkor Night Market. Angkor Wat is 6 kilometers away, while Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport is 8 kilometers .
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:48 pm

All the time when you have the possibility you need just try to open something interesting for you . Because with the help of it you will get something interesting and new all the time. i think that you all the time need just pay attentuion on the variety of the great things you will open for you during the stravelling to the new adn interesting places.I think that there you will be really satisfied with the stay. One Stop Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to the Royal Palace and National Museum. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Wat Phnom and the Riverside Bus Station and 30 minutes to get to Central Market .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 pm

All the dreams will come true. I think that this is very important to find some place where you will see something interesting and benefitial all the time.i think that with the help of the travelling you will see something interesting and positive all the time . I think that you need just find gay-friendly palce for th etsay there and there you will get something interesting and new for you there all the time. Brazuca's Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. It will take you 6 minutes to get to the beach and 20 minutes to get to Copacabana Beach on foot from the hostel. Santos Dumont Airport . Just stay there.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Hostel Apoteose is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Walk for 30 minutes from the property and find Marques de Sapucaí Sambadrome. AquaRio Rio Marine Aquarium is 2.5 kilometers away, while Santos Dumont Airport is 3 kilometers from the hostel. i think that this is one of the best gay-friendly places for tge all of us to stay there and i think that there you willl open something interesting and benefitial there. I think that with the help of this place you will be really happy all the time.I think that you need just stay there for some time adn you will find something great there for you all the time.

Return to “Chit Chat”