My dream

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MORAN

Re: My dream

Postby MORAN » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Hellow everybody here. Nice to have the talk here with you all. Just pay attention on this great place http://gayweekends.com/object/caucasus-hostel/ . Republic Square is 600 meters away, while Zvartnots International Airport is 11 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby. The hostel features an on-site bar where you may relax and have a drink. You can also cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen or eat out at a cafe at the property. For guests’ belongings there is luggage storage. Guests can have rest on a terrace or watch a TV at a shared lounge.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Last summer when i was in Yerewan i stopped here. I like this place because of the price and its comfortable location. Envoy Hostel & Tours is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Yerevan. Walk for 3 minutes from the property and reach the large Mashtots Avenue and Yerevan Opera House. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests who like to cook can prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen. All guests can have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. You can also try breakfast served at the hostel. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available for all guests.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:21 pm

I think that you will like this palce and decided to go here one more time, because this is very cool place for the rest having. I think that you will have the satisfection staying here. http://gayweekends.com/object/glide-hostel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated in a peaceful district of Yerevan city. There is Barekamutyn Metro Station in 3 minutes’ walk from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Start your day with a rich American breakfast served at the hostel. Guests can have a fee cup of coffee or tea at any time.
Mall

Postby Mall » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 pm

http://gayweekends.com/object/kantar-hostel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Yerevan. It will take you 3 minutes to get to Republic Square and 15 minutes to get to Yerevan Train Station on foot from the property. If you travel by car there is public parking on site, no reservation is needed and charges are applicable. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Ironing service is available. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. If you are hungry you can cook different dishes at a fully equipped shared lounge. Guests can relax and watch a TV at a shared lounge and have fun at a games room.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Hellow everybody ehre. Nice to meet you all here. I think that this si great to have the possibility to visit many great places . One Way Hostel Sakharov is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Yerevan. If you travel by car there is free public parking on site, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you are hungry you can prepare meals at a shared lounge or eat out at various cafes and restaurants located in a 3-minute walk away. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available. If you like to spend time outdoors, you may relax on a terrace or at a garden. Pets are allowed on your request, but charges may be applicable.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 pm

I think that you all need visit this place. Rafael Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Yerevan. It will take you 6 minutes to get to Northern Avenue Republic Square the Hanrapetutyan Hraparak Metro Station and the Armenian History Museum on foot from the hostel. If you travel by car there is free public parking on site, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available for all guests. If you are hungry you can cook different dishes at a fully equipped shared kitchen. Guests may have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time.
Mall

Postby Mall » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 pm

It is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Yerevan. Walk for 3 minutes from the property and reach the large Mashtots Avenue and Yerevan Opera House. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests who like to cook can prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen. All guests can have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. You can also try breakfast served at the hostel. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available for all guests. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city you may relax at a shared lounge with computers, board games and a TV.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:43 pm

I think that this vocation time i will spend here. I think that this is one of the greatest place for it. Because here every traveller will find something great for him here. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Start your day with a rich American breakfast served at the hostel. Guests can have a fee cup of coffee or tea at any time. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bicycle rental. Guests may relax and chat with each other at a nice garden. Pets are allowed on your request, but charges may be applicable.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:44 pm

I want to pay your attention on this place fort he rest having. I think that thisi s one of the best palce i have ever seen before. JR's House is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Yerevan. It will take you 15 minutes to get to the Lovers’ Park and 20 minutes to get to Republic Square on foot from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. For guests with cars there is a free car park. Guests who are tired after a day of sightseeing can relax at a garden or on a terrace with BBQ facilities. Indoors you may have rest at a shared lounge. If you are hungry you may cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 pm

I think that after the visiting of this place you will have a lot of the positive emotions. Here you will fell like at home. Kantar Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Yerevan. It will take you 3 minutes to get to Republic Square and 15 minutes to get to Yerevan Train Station on foot from the property. If you travel by car there is public parking on site, no reservation is needed and charges are applicable. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Ironing service is available. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. If you are hungry you can cook different dishes at a fully equipped shared lounge.

Return to “Chit Chat”