My dream

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Re: My dream

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 am

Hello everybody who are here today on this website online)))) how are you feeling??? Everything is okey with you??? I can say that we were staying here after one long part of our trip - it lasted over a week , as far as I remember..and we were super tired.. This was just the first hostel we did discover near the Victoria station, where we did get of the metro. the staff is friendly, they all do speak English I could not ask for more) they do also provide you with some extra towels. so the thing that I did like the most there is the mattress.. I did not see that comfy and soft ones in none of the hostels I was staying in.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:59 am

Wow. I am impressed to be honest.))) many familiar places)))I know a few familiar places to me))) The bar is very big and the amount of proposed drinks is huge. I ordered a cocktail and it was very delicious and refreshing. I was also served very quickly and the bartender was very communicative and smiling. The atmosphere is nice, welcoming and friendly. There are also some tables outside for those who want to breathe fresh air and enjoy night city for example. I liked spending time there)))
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:30 am

I have many many dreams and I would like to share with you it. Oh wow I like discussing themes about dreams and aims. I dream of acceptance. I have not notice that anyonee mentioned it but to be honest, it is my strong desire. I want to live in peaceful world where people are equally and accept you despite everything. Of course I also want my family live and never refuse in something, here I point out on material matters))) also I like traveling that's why vacation of my dream is wanted to be achieved
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 am

I suspect this hotel is a dream for each of you. But what about this place for hanging out? Have you heard that Five Sixty also regularly features some of the most in-demand DJs and entertainers from all over the world. Performers have included the Black Eyed Peas, Cut Chemist, Mumford & Sons, and Waka Flocka Flame. You simply can enter Five Sixty and understand what nightlife is meant to be about. By the way you can get free cocktail if there is some happy hour
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm

I have noticed that many of you dream about traveling and of course buying something new and worthy. I have another dream. I have a pleasure dream about one important thing for every parent. I would like to say that I dream about creating a big and happy family. This pleasure for me is like a constant dream. You know I am very eager to achieve it in my future. I know that it is really important for each guy to have a happy family, I think that such my dream will come true for sure. I sincerely hope in it, all time acting to achieve it .
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:03 pm

I hope that this vacation i will have possibility for the travelling and i will go to see the place of my dream and i think that there i will get the best time for me ever. because there all my friends have the time and this place was recommended for me adn there all the people happy with the time and with the stay. i think that this is one of the main reasins for me to go there. Travelers are offered to spend memorable days with their beloved halves in 5 star lavish and tastefully designed Guest Suites. They are fitted with modern facilities, catering daily needs, for example: a safety-deposit box, a bathroom, a TV, a DVD player and Wi-Fi.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:58 pm

I want you all the time will open sonething new and positive there. i hope that there yo uwill be satisfied with the time and with the rest you will get there all the time for you. i hope that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emorions and impressions you will have the time there. i hope that you will go therel. Unique atmosphere is created in all the hotels of the Brochner family for relaxation: there is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a glass of white, red or port wine during the Wine Hour at the Wine Bar. You can also have a seat at the rooftop terrace, have a conversation and admire the city.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:59 pm

I know one place where you will open qa lot of new and benefitial tings for you to have the time and rest there nad there you will be happy with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get and with the all positive mood this place will bring something new for you and for your friends. Here you will also have the opportunity to start the day with an excellent breakfast. Every day from 7 to 11 am the hotel serves a buffet in the dining room. You will have a terrific selection of cold meats, cheeses, fresh fruit and a vegetable salads, a freshly baked bread and other fresh pastries from the Paris bakery.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm

I am sure that there are so many people and exactly visitors from Canada, you might know this place and I know it too. It is known for me that Whistler’s famous Buffalo Bill’s has been offering the best atmosphere and amazing entertainment for many years in North America’s Top Ski Resort. Every weekend is jammed and any night is memorable. You’ll find incredible wildlife at Buffalo Bill’s Bar & Grill. I was there twice times in my life and I was impressed with the atmosphere you know.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:20 pm

I think that with the help of travelling you will develop your life and you will be happy with the time you will have there and there you will meet a lot of new and positive people and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest you will get. i hope that this place will be the best place for you to have the stay there. During the stay you can go sightseeing and visit such well-known attractions as: Lake Salgou, Pezenas, Lodeve region, St. Guilhem les Deserts; go wine tasting and explore authentic beauty of the neighborhood. If you wish to settle for dining, choose one of the nearby restaurants, serving unique specialties.

Return to “Chit Chat”