The alcoholism in the family

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nilkoln

Re: The alcoholism in the family

Postby Nilkoln » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi everybody here) The problem of alcoholism and family “life” remaining somewhat normal is truly a contradiction. Until an alcoholic gets help, life will never quite be the same, and even afterwards the damage takes time to heal. In the early stages of alcoholism, it may seem like life remains fairly consistent. In fact, people may not know for a while that anything is wrong. Alcoholism in the family is a slow disease – the awareness of it comes gradually as do the slowly progressing warning signs. As the disease progresses, those signs become easier see, especially as drinking becomes more important than everything, and everyone else.
Last edited by Nilkoln on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi everybody here) The problem of alcoholism and family “life” remaining somewhat normal is truly a contradiction. Until an alcoholic gets help, life will never quite be the same, and even afterwards the damage takes time to heal. In the early stages of alcoholism, it may seem like life remains fairly consistent. In fact, people may not know for a while that anything is wrong. Alcoholism in the family is a slow disease – the awareness of it comes gradually as do the slowly progressing warning signs. As the disease progresses, those signs become easier see, especially as drinking becomes more important than everything, and everyone else.
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:24 pm

well you know i think that t is really very big problem, and it is the issue that may ruin your family. that is why yo have to do everything in order to get rid of this problem. i think that it is very harmful and you do not have to listen to all people who are telling that it is normal to drink alcohol. i do not drink it at all, sometimes i drink the beer, but i do not drink it because i think that it is very helpful for me, i drink it just because i love it. that is everything i want to tell you. i hope that you would not face this problem anymore in your life. good luck. ;) ;)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Good afternoon dear boys!!! I sincerely happy to greet each of you guys!!!it is true that the alcoholism as drug addiction, according to experts, can result from alcohol abuse from 1-2 to 15-20 years or more, depending on gender, age, degree of mental and somatic disorders, the individual characteristics of the individual drinker. I remember that in the childhood I also had a lot of troubles in my family because my partner had problems with alcoholism!!! Unfortunately nowadays this problem is still staying...
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Good afternoon boys. You know I am one of those who faced with the same problem as alcoholism in family. My father had this problem and I can say from my personal experience that it is horrible. It is difficult to live pieacfuly in the family when you don't expect what your father will do. I remember that we were afraid when he had day off and you know why? 0because we were sure that he would be drunk and it was. He even offended me and my mother... Fortunately after seven years he tried to get rid of it. And there is one thing I can say, many times, rehabilitating an alcoholic is only one part of the process of healing a home. Family members may also need support and counseling.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:02 am

Hello!!! Alcohol became a destroying part of our life. For sure!!! It is really sad to speak about bad conclusions for people who use alcohol in their everydays life. Nervous breakdown, problems with heart, skin and at all with all your body. Be careful if you are a user of alcohol. Remember also about your children in future because your alcoholism can have a great influence on his or her health. Remember also about physical and mental ability of your children. Be careful with alcohol guys. It can spoil your life.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 am

i think that nowadays this si very common problem for the all of us and i think that we all need jsut pay atetntion on the possibiltiy to ruin all the stariotupes that drinking alcohol is the gerat thing. i think that you need just try to get some postiive emotions from the life instead of the drinking alcohol. I think that you all the time will open something new and you will egt rid of the skill adn use something benefitial for the life. I want you all jsut try to get some usage from it adn you will be really satisfied with the all my recommendations. I think that you need just go to the doctor if you can not overcome it by yourself.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 am

This theme is quite different and difficult for me to be honest... I find alcohol is very bad for us if to say it in a few words. My partner's father was an alcoholic and nowadays my partner just tell me about their huge problems in the childhood because of its alcoholism of his father. It was really horrible I want to say. And alcohol not only destroys any psychic or your health at all but also alcohol has really horrible influence on the relationships with your children as it was in my partner's family. It was terrible!!!
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Qell, when I was a little boy, my step father was alcoholic. He was a good man when he didn't drink alcohol, but when he drank it, he became very furious, bad man. My mother blieved him that there wouldn't be the other time, but he broke his promise not to drink every time. And they divorsed, Alcoholism is a very bad thing. Do not drink it at all. It makes us very bad.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 am

I am super glad to meet you here again on this friendly website) and what about you?? I want to say that I was a victim of many such situations when family was broken because of this constant alcoholism. I don't respect it and if your close people have it you should immediately help them to get rid of this problem. Alcohol is an evil for modern society for sure you know. Alcoholism in family is a curious thing I want to say))) fortunately my parents are into healthy lifestyle and I didn't see such horrible situations.

Return to “Chit Chat”