The alcoholism in the family

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Re: The alcoholism in the family

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 5:56 pm

It's one of the most hardest things to bear outthere when it occurs in a family-sometimes you're able tyo do something with it and sometimes you're just really f*cking helpless.Believe me,I know what I'm talking about,cause I've been through some harsh stuff like that.My father has had this issue for a couple of years when I was 10-12 years old.Just imagine how it is for a boy to see a man who was supposed to be his role model and all that to come home almost every night from work drunk as a mother f*cker-that' a hard one.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Thu May 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Try to help him....maybe everything is not that bad. Talk with your loved one about your concerns in a private, quiet setting. Let him know how you feel. Many boozehounds revert to denial in an atmosphere that addresses their drinking. It is almost guaranteed that they will offer a variety of excuses or reasons why alcohol isn’t a problem.
On one hand, they’re right. Chronic drinking manifests as a result of internal, emotional issues. Alcoholics drink to soothe their tumultuous internal temperament. Try to at least and if he will not like to talk - than start to act
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 6:12 pm

This theme is very useful. Having succeeded, that is, to make a person stop drinking, even for a short time, making it clear to him that alcoholism and the family can not be combined, and in making it really to believe even for a moment, you can proceed to the next stage of struggle - the strengthening of success. First of all you need to forget about the word alcohol in the house. This problem does not apply to house more. In no event it is impossible to arrange holidays with drinking alcoholic beverages. We need the best possible way to protect just set foot on the path of correction rights.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 10:46 am

do not need every day to scold her husband about his condition at the moment. The main task here - to send a person stumbling on the right path. It is impossible to turn a serious conversation about family problems and alcoholism in playful fun, or the scene of hysteria. It will only help the facts stated sober, in a calm atmosphere and without any extra nerves. It is necessary to explain the man that alcoholism and family - concepts incompatible. It destroys one another. A man devoted to drinking, in addition, that creates a problem for your family enjoys.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Wow,dudemthat's a real tough one to talk about,cause this way or the other it affected all of us I think all through our lives and all that,am I right? 8-) I'm not really into it at all-although,there have been some period in my life when I drank,but it was that hard or something,just to drink away the pain,you know what I'm saying?And recently one of my real good friends for almost 20 years has got real f*cked up with this one-alcoholism started to raise some real f*cking problems in his life,amd what can you really do about it?Either you stop it or it will stop you one day.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:33 pm

The idea of alcoholism and family life remaining somewhat normal is truly a contradiction. Until an alcoholic gets help, life will never quite be the same, and even afterwards the damage takes time to heal. In the early stages of alcoholism, it may seem like life remains fairly consistent. In fact, people may not know for a while that anything is wrong. Alcoholism in the family is a slow disease – the awareness of it comes gradually as do the slowly progressing warning signs. As the disease progresses, those signs become easier see, especially as drinking becomes more important than everything, and everyone else.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:47 am

I am sorry to say but i think that your relationship with your partner are already spoiled with alcohol. I mean when alcohol comes to your family i changes everything from the very begging. If your partner is not that crazy about alcohol - talk to him. Explain how do you feel about that situation and how does that influence you and your relationship. Maybe he will be agree to go to some rehabilitation centers. Well that is ok if he has real problems with alcohol. If not - support him and try to fix everything together.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 pm

If you want to treat it, then here is some advice. First, the alcoholic must overcome denial and distorted thinking and develop the willingness to begin treatment—what Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) calls “the desire” to stop drinking. At this stage, it is important to obtain the help of someone knowledgeable about treatment and the options available. When getting started, some people have lost control over alcohol to such an extent that they will only be able to make immediate decisions and set the most basic goal of quitting drinking. Development of a detailed treatment plan with goals and choices may have to wait until after detoxification. On the other hand, “getting started” is exactly the place where some people with alcohol problems “get stuck.” In being stuck, denial is always a problem, but complete denial is not universal; people have various levels of awareness of their alcohol use problems, which means they are in different stages of readiness to change their drinking behavior. Professionals have taken advantage of this insight about alcoholism to develop treatment approaches that are matched to a person’s readiness to change.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:22 pm

What can I say about this one-that's hard,really God damned hard for somebody out there I fuess,but I don't really know how it's like to see my folks drunk or something like that and I don't have my own family,and I won't say yet or something,cause it's just I'm not really planning to have at least in the nearest future and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) Yeah,and as for me-I love alcohol and everything that always comes with it,you know,like some drunken sex orgies and stuff like that at my home,uuh,I f*cking love that! 8-) :lol: :D :P :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:27 am

If you want to get rid of addiction. You or a person addicted has first of all avoid salty food. This is the very first out of the tips on how to get rid of alcohol addiction naturally that I would like to reveal in this entire article. Salty foods like potato chips and peanuts can make you thirsty if you eat them with large quantities, thereby making you want to drink more. In addition, according to experts, instead of alcohol you should be doing something more meaningful to keep your body healthy, such as dancing, playing water games…One of the most common advice from doctors is that in the parties or feasts, people should just enjoy some wine or beer in moderation. However, people should also remember to curb their alcohol intakes and the number of servings per week in order to avoid exceeding the safe limitation for health.

Return to “Chit Chat”