The alcoholism in the family

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Barboro

The alcoholism in the family

Postby Barboro » Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Guys, I think many of us realize that alcohol can not always help us to relax and unwind. From time to time many of us can really get a lot of different problems due to alcohol. I believe that alcohol can break almost any family. And lately I've begun to feel this problem on my own family. My partner started to drink a lot of alcohol in recent years. And I began to notice that his behavior and attitude towards me changed. I began to notice the roughness in his behavior towards me. In addition, it seems to me that he started to drink two or three times more ... I'm afraid it might spoil our relationship and our family. And I think that my situation is not the original.
Vincent

Re: The alcoholism in the family

Postby Vincent » Fri May 13, 2016 2:33 pm

The phrase "to go walk" in adults not so long ago meant a walk in the fresh air with friends or without them in the park or some park. Now it has a slightly different meaning. Thus, the "walk" - means to drink to the point when all the moral principles completely overshadows alcohol and do not interfere more than a man free from the moral framework. People are thus trying to throw off the burden of the conventions of looking for the most notorious freedom, which is nowhere to be found. I think that alcohol can become a reason for a big problem for almost any family.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri May 13, 2016 2:34 pm

I am also quite familiar with this problem. The only thing that does not take into account the fans of "walk" - is the fact that alcohol is as dangerous as morphine, cocaine and other drugs. It is addictive and dependency, which is a direct road to the other and have no such desired words and of the person, such as alcoholism or drunkenness. Drunkenness in the family becomes a real nightmare for those family members who have to live and to share a home with an alcoholic. I think that some of the social problems forced some of us to drink a lot of alcohol. And this is the main problem.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri May 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Many films are blatant propaganda liquor drinking is not only in the company, on the day of birth, but also as a substitute for ordinary water. Famous was the phrase, sounding in the Western-style films "soak up", which means not only quench your thirst, but drink something intoxicating. No one sees the problem is to drink a glass of whiskey, and then go play with his son in baseball or basketball. Between the actions of the directors do not pull the thread of cause and effect, the viewer switching to the next frame, not allowing to reflect on the negative consequences of such actions.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri May 13, 2016 2:36 pm

What is wrong is to drink a glass or two with your family and go for a walk with his son, or go to bed with my wife, because alcoholism and family relationships have a right to life? Just at the harmful effects of alcohol on the human body is the whole problem. After drinking alcohol affects a person both in the short and in the long term. At the moment of intoxication in humans weaken all psychomotor reactions, instincts, the muscles are relaxed, the person starts to less control over their movements, actions, words, thoughts. At some point he stops even remember what was happening to him.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri May 13, 2016 2:37 pm

I can say about the most serious harm to the family. The baby will grow up with a clear understanding of what alcohol does not bear him any harm, at the same time it does not associating with other effects due to shortfall of knowledge and inability to fully analyze the real situation. This is due to the fact that it is totally dependent on adults and all parents repeat it - but with the child's viewpoint. Hence, early alcoholism in children. After all, parents are drunk, do not see anything wrong, enjoy regular drinking, but also prohibit the child to have fun. The child begins to see in alcohol means of achieving maturity. What happens before the first booze in his life, the sooner the child turns into an adult.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri May 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Since alcoholism and the family can not exist together, this fact often leads to violent quarrels on domestic violence, which can lead not only to a battered, but also to more serious consequences. The child, seeing such a scene may remain traumatized for life. On the softest forecasts, it will be prone to manifestations of violence against peers, closed, intimidated. Frequent booze create an image of lack of discipline, the discipline of decomposition. Thus, many children roll on study without feeling caring father. As a result - the inability to normally finish even school, not to mention the admission to the university.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri May 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Quite often children fall under the hot hand of drunken parents, to get not only moral, but also quite tangible physical injury. The alcoholism and a family requires a lot of financial investments. And when priority is given to the first, the child does not receive the benefits of civilization, which is prepared by his peers from more affluent families. So the child can develop an inferiority complex. The alcoholism in the family leads to the fact that no one even feed the baby or nothing. As a result - pain and weakness of the child, delayed development. This is not a complete list of threats to the baby is quite a serious obstacle to its development as a member of society, provides all the prerequisites for a child to fall even lower than their parents and did not become the path of a normal human life.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri May 13, 2016 2:46 pm

If the family is an alcoholic one person, the reaction of the other spouse will vary due to their innate psychophysiological and sex differences. So, if a man is drunk, his partner will notice the problem, and begins to act sooner. However, his partner will try to solve the problem gradually. At first it will be talk, hints, banter about the increasing incidents of indecent behavior of her husband. Later partner starts scandals and bickering. And only if the problem will gain significant scale, a partner will act in earnest. It may well be that it comes to hospitalization. I do not think it's a good prospect.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri May 13, 2016 2:47 pm

The fight against alcoholism in the family does not mean that you need to destroy all stocks of alcohol in the house. This clearly does not help. Inveterate drunkard will always find a way to get drunk and carry into the house of a new portion of booze. What to do in such a situation? There are not many ways to cure human alcoholism, and that's a phenomenon in the medical community for a long time acquired the status of the disease, and not without reason. The main way to combat the problems of alcoholism in the family is the early identification of the problem. We must clearly recognize that there can be no compromise. It should be put first of all for myself an ultimatum: alcoholism and family compatible.

Return to “Chit Chat”