I want to go here

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mall

Re: I want to go here

Postby Mall » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:20 am

http://gayweekends.com/object/bamboo-rio-hostel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated Rio de Janeiro. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the beach and 15 minutes to get to Copacabana Beach on foot from the hostel. Siqueira Campos Subway Station is 500 meters away, so you can easily get around the city. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. At the hostel you can find a bamboo spa, a pool bar and an outdoor mountain lounge. You can have rest and observe the monkeys in the nearby trees on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bike rental. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:22 am

THis is one of the most copfortable places i have ever been before. I think that here you will have the unforgotable rest for the some time and you will love the atmosphere of this place. Gaia Comfort Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Botafogo Metro Station is 100 meters from the hostel. Botafogo Beach is 1.2 kilometers away, while General Consulate of Germany is 1.8 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Laundry services are available. Guests can have rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:24 am

Despit the fact that this is tiny hostel it is very comfortable. Here tou all find everything that you need for the comfortable stay. http://gayweekends.com/object/hoshtel/ is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Copacabana district in Rio de Janeiro. Post 8 – Ipanema is 700 meters from the hostel, while Ipanema Beach is 1.4 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Reception works 24 hours and offers tips on where to go and what to do in Rio de Janeiro. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city you can have rest and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:26 am

Hello everybody. I decided to recommend you this place because this is my favourite place and i want all the people know about it. Hostel da Barra is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Walk for 12 minutes from the hostel and reach the beach. Jardim Oceânico metro station is 1.7 kilometers away, while Joatinga Beach is 2 kilometers from the property. For guests with cars there is private parking on site, but a reservation is needed and it costs BRL 10 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests may have a drink and socialize at an on-site bar. Reception works 24 hours and offers tips on where to go and what to do in Rio de Janeiro.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 am

Injoy Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Rio de Janeiro’s Botafogo Beach is 500 meters from the property, while Sugarloaf Mountain is 2 kilometers away. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Botafogo metro station in 300 meters from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Start your day with breakfast served at the hostel every morning. You can find a vending machine and individual lockers at the common area. 24-hour reception offers tourist information. Guests who like to spend time outdoors can have rest and chat with other guests at a peaceful garden.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 am

Have you ever been here http://gayweekends.com/object/ipanema-beach-hostel/? I am sure that this is fantastic resty place for the all people who want to have the good rest and safe some money. Ipanema Beach is 900 meters away, while Post 9 - Ipanema is 1.1 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in Rio de Janeiro. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can relax and watch a flat-screen TV at a shared lounge. Guests can also have a drink and socialize at an on-site bar.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 am

I just want to pay your attention on this great place for the rest http://gayweekends.com/object/rio-suite ... m-ipanema/. Here you will feel like at home, because this is very cozy place. Rio Suite Girl From Ipanema is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Walk for 3 minutes from the property and find the beach. Ipanema beach is 450 meters away, while the famous Copacabana district is 900 meters from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in some hostel rooms. For your valuables there is a safety deposit box. 24-hour reception offers travel information and bike hire.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 am

Villa 25 Hostel & Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Flamengo Beach is 1 kilometers away, while the trendy Lapa district is 2.5 kilometers from the hostel. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is metro station 290 meters from the property. For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and it costs BRL 50 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. The hostel features a nice terrace where you can have rest and socialize, and an outdoor pool where guests can swim. If you want to find more information you need go here http://gayweekends.com/object/villa-25-hostel-suites/.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:33 am

I am sure that there are many different interesting places all over the world and you can visit many of them. I like to travel and find the new places for the stay. Last time I was here http://gayweekends.com/object/walk-on-the-beach-hostel/. The hostel features a coffee shop, where you can relax and have a cup of coffee or tea. Guests can have rest and watch a TV with cable channels at a shared lounge. Laundry facilities are available. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in lockers. Guests who like to cook may prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen. A designated smoking area is available for all smoking guests.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:48 am

Yeah Mark, I really understand you. I understand what you mean. Without any doubts good place. This place is sooo elegant and gay friendly bar/restaurant. Very delicious food. Amazing ambience.As for interior, it is full of gay details. I remember gay posters on the walls and golden mirrors. I also appreciated its exterior. Pretty noticeable and is easy to find!!When I ordered the first course, I didn’t even expect how big the serving would be. Great price-quality trade-off by the way!!

Return to “Chit Chat”