I want to go here

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MARK

Re: I want to go here

Postby MARK » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:46 pm

http://gayweekends.com/object/alma/is gay-friendly boutique hotel Alma, decorated in Viennese Art Nouveau, is located in a quiet alley behind the bustling Schwedenplatz area. It offers free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace with a view of the Old Town of Vienna. Alma Boutique Hotel is just a short walk from St. Stephen's Cathedral, a shopping street Kärntner Straße and the Hofburg Imperial Palace. This part of the city is a great choice if you are interested in food, shopping, and culture. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen SAT TV, a mini-bar, individually controlled air conditioning and an electronic safe system.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

I stayed here for the some time I thinkthta thisis comfortable place for th rest and having some time with the family and relatives. A gay-friendly hotel ARCOTEL Wimberger is located near the tram and subway station Burggasse-Stadthalle, from which you can easily reach the main attractions of Vienna. The hotel is situated near the shopping street Mariahilferstrasse and the newly renovated Western Train Station with various shops. The Vienna City Hall is located 100 meters from the hotel. It offers a fitness and а wellness center with a hot tub and a sauna. I like this place and i am sure that you will like it, too.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:49 pm

I think that to understand your life you need to find some people who understand your in the best way. I have never been in the better place than Coffeee planet. It is an amazing. Because here you can find everything you really need. Coffee Planet serves delicious coffee, juice and desserts and at night – a great selection of tasty beverages, large dance floor, good music from deep house to funky electro and broken beat. The place packs the house with its laid back and artsy atmosphere, friendly quick staff. Coffee planet features an awesome interior – walls are decorated with beautiful photographs of Coffee and unique artwork.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Hellow everybody here) Nice to meet you all here, friends. I think that travelling is my life. I think that this is great when you have such kind of possibility. And I can say you that i found many interesting places while I am travelling. I underatnt how changeble our world is and how many useful things you can take from every jorney. One when i was in Mexico i was looking for the place where to stop and i foun one , which reflected in my soul. Krystal Grand Punta Cancun is a 4* star piece of Paradise on the white sands of Cancun, Mexico. One can find a lot of activities all around and visit luxurious shops and craft shops.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Hellow everybody here. Nice to meet you all here. I think that this is greatplace for the visiting. Amistat Beach Hostel is close to Poble Nou Metro Station. The hostel offers common areas with a games room, a large terrace, free WiFi, vending machines and laundry facilities. You can have fun at the hotel! The activities are: bicycle rental, a library and a nightclub/DJ. Amistat Beach Hostel has a private double room with bathroom or mixed rooms with capacities from 4 to 12 people. Each room has individual lockers, a reading light and a plug for recharging electronic devices. All bathrooms are shared, they go with showers and hairdryers.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Hellow guys. I want to stay here this summer http://gayweekends.com/object/boutique- ... tadthalle/. This gay-friendly boutique hotel has a beautiful garden and individually decorated rooms. The hotel is environmentally clean and located just eight minutes’ walk from the Western Train Station and the main shopping boulevard in Vienna Mariahilfer Straße. You can easily reach the center of Vienna from the Westbahnhof underground station (lines U3 and U6). Also, there is the tram stop Beingasse nearby the hotel. There is a cycling path leading to the center of Vienna next to the boutique hotel.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Hellow friends) Nice to meet you all here. I think that thisis great we all here. The SaunApolo 56 is both a club, a bar, a spa, a sauna, located 5 minutes from Lisbon Marques de Pombal and the Avenida da Liberdade, open for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Swingers. It is the best unique mixed sauna in LGBT in Portugal. It provides cinema, darkrooms, steam bath, cascade, glory hole, sling room, private cabins with TV, balnery with showers and lockers. The SaunApolo admires its fantastic decor, awesome and relaxing atmosphere, cleanliness, quick staff who works hard to please each visitor.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 pm

I think that this is very important to have a rest at least one time per year. But we can have a good rest all the time we want with the all gay cruise through the Caribbean Sea by Atlantis Events on the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas. These cruises are the biggest floating parties on the ocean. With all night long entertainment, Dog Tag Tea dance, Classic Disco parties, Treasure Island party and the biggest on sea White Party. The concept is all about making all guys happy, day time entertainment at the pools, have nice dinners with friends, see fun standup comedy, musicals or cabaret in the theatres, and every day more parties till the sun comes up.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:54 pm

I like to visit new and interesting places and i think that this are many places which you can visit. The SaunApolo 56 is both a club, a bar, a spa, a sauna, located 5 minutes from Lisbon Marques de Pombal and the Avenida da Liberdade, open for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Swingers. It is the best unique mixed sauna in LGBT in Portugal. It provides cinema, darkrooms, steam bath, cascade, glory hole, sling room, private cabins with TV, balnery with showers and lockers. The SaunApolo admires its fantastic decor, awesome and relaxing atmosphere, cleanliness, quick staff who works hard to please each visitor. Prices are variable and there`s a calendar of events.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Hellow everybody here) I want to share one great place with you all. I think that Grand Hostel is one of the best places I have ever been. It is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to the lovely hills of Buda. Walk for 25 minutes from the hostel and reach the city centre. If you travel by car there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Have fun at the hostel! There are DJs or live music performances at Grand Hostel. Guests can drink cocktails in the garden with BBQ facilities or hire a bike and ride along the pretty forest routes.Indoors guests can chat with each other and have rest at pacious common areas with table tennis, table football.

Return to “Chit Chat”