I want to go here

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Re: I want to go here

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:56 am

Hi boys. Happy to greet you today too. There are many good things for you to say. I might admit that there are so many nice places near the hotel, different restaurants and cafes, shops and historical places. The staff was very friendly with us, I can say even more, they behaved like we were members of their family. Every time when we sat near the reception and drank coffee, they gave us many advices about what places we can visit and what places are the most interesting and the most beautiful... So such an opinion .
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:04 am

Hi there friendly boys. I am sincerely happy to wake up with you today. I can say something for you so are you ready for it?))) I would like to say that there are different rooms in the hostel. The biggest one was for 12 people. It was good that rooms had separate showers and bathrooms. Also there was a kitchen which was rather spacious, a sitting room where it was possible to relax and a bar where it was good to spend a few our after a long day of wondering around the city. Be sure, Bamboo is a special place!
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Travelling is the brightest possibility to see the world and with the help of it you will get a lot of nnew and positive impressions and emotions for you and you will know something new for you and interesting. i hope that with the hep of the place i want to share with you all you will be happy with the time and with the rest you will get there all the time for you. If you wish to settle for dining, you can visit such inviting venues as: the Myxa, the Coda Dessert Bar, the Sahara Sudanesische Spezialitaten and the Txokoa Gastro Bar. After a busy day you can chill out at one of the gay-bars nearby: the Trienwerk and the Ficken 3000 – or party at the SchwuZ night club.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:11 am

I have one place which is really like and i like to spend time there. i hope that this year i will go there for the time having and i will get the best time ever there for me i want to show this place for you and there you will be impressed with the positive and great mood and with the rest you will open there all the time for you. This beautiful property is built along the Seine River and provides exquisite atmosphere for romantic weekends in warm, quiet and well-furnished rooms. The room’s features are: free Wi-Fi, a safety-deposit box, double glazed windows, a bathroom (shower or a bath) and a flat screen TV.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm

The Westin Beach Resort is an elegant recreation in cozy traditional rooms, located in a few steps from golden sands beaches and blue ocean water. It is the best place for relaxation, renewing and rejuvenating in the Atlantic waters. Nearby area offers a various places to go – shops, restaurants, a wide range of shopping-styles. i think that this place will open something new for you and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and i think that this is one of the best places where you will have the time and where you will be satisfied with the positive mood and with the stay there together with the relatives.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Friends, i think, that with the help of travelling you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and you will be happy with the rest and with the time you will open something new for you. i hope that this place which i want to share with you , you will be happy with the time and with the rest. So, you can find not far from the hotel the Palace of Catalan music, Els Quatre Gats, Borras Theatre, Tivoli Theatre, San George Palace, and other famous sights. If you are fan of shopping, you can go to the Portal del Angel, it is a historical trade area and it is possible to find clothes and accessories of famous brands there.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 am

It was a great chance for me to be there. In my mind it keeps that there are so many nice places near the hotel, different restaurants and cafes, shops and historical places. The staff was very friendly with us, I can say even more, they behaved like we were members of their family. Every time when we sat near the reception and drank coffee, they gave us good advice about what places we can visit and what places are the most interesting and the most beautiful. You will like it I think because it is really popular place
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:41 am

Good day today, so sunny and bright. Do you agree with me??? Talking about this place I should mention that it is easy to get it even if you are travelling on a train. The main street of the city, where there are a lot of souvenir shops and restaurants is in ten minutes of walk, this is a historical center. Mirabel park is in five minutes. The design of all rooms is made in modern style, everything is new and working good. There are a lot of local places nearby, where you can have a snack and simply to have a rest, to chat with locals
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Once upon a time I had such a case. One employee for some reason suddenly stopped loving me. I can not say that I liked it before that. No.
She just did not cause any emotion. We worked together. But at some point something inside of me turned on, and I felt at first a slight dislike for this man. That's how I see her - immediately the mood spoiled. I did not want to talk to her at all. If you had to, everything was very tense.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:16 pm

I was very happy to stay at the double room alone. I have a big space only for myself. The bed was soft and smelled very good. There was good furniture in all rooms. The bathroom was modern and good equipped. The breakfast was good with different variety of menu. I liked their sweets very much. The staff is very nice, friendly, attentive, communicative and very helpful. They are always ready to help you and give pieces of useful advice. I spent very good time there being treated like a king for sure.

Return to “Chit Chat”