Lovely place

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MARK

Lovely place

Postby MARK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Hellow my dear friends. I know that we all like to travel and looking for the interesting places all over the world. I think thta this is great to have such possibility. I like to open new places for me , i think thta this is very interesting and benefitial. I think that we all have our favourite places and ready to share it with the each other. I want to recommend you one of my favourite http://gayweekends.com/object/gravity/. Here you will find real satisfection and pleasure. Where London’s hardcore clubbers start their weekend, early, very early. This famous Thursday night, Friday morning after-hours night does not miss a beat with a great DJ line pushing the Mirror Arch sound system at FiRE to its limits.
James2

Re: Lovely place

Postby James2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:06 pm

I think that this is one of the best places foe the rest and renovation of your minds gayweekends.com/object/circa/. I think that even if you have not friends you will find the good company here and will have the great satisfection and rest in the pleasure. Circa is a great party place, which was opened in 2011. Here you can meet all kinds of crowd from creative dressers to drag queens. It is a very hot place with live DJ shows. So Go in throughout the week and dance, have a great time in fresh and drive atmosphere with the affordable drinks. you can find me very often here and we can have the good rest together.
James2

Postby James2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:06 pm

gayweekends.com/object/city-of-quebec/ is one of the greaatest places in UK.I visited the City of Quebec bar only at once and it was not perfect. The music is very-very loud. I was with a couple of my friends and we could not communicate, because we did not hear each other at all. As for staff, they were not very bad, but we needed more attention from them. I can say that the management is very poor in this bar. There were so many people that weekend but the downstairs was closed. I heard that they had to open it at 8 p.m. at the weekends, but it was already 10 o’clock, but nothing changed. Music was good, but unfortunately it was not during the whole night.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Hellow everybody here. For thouse people who like to spend their time with the fun and joy i want to recommend the place where yo uwill feel really hot. Elf bar is a long-running gay café, bar, restaurant with a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. The business café at daytime magically turns into a gay bar every night. The bar functions many years and much has changed during this time. Now elf features renovated interior, improved menu, new music collection. The spot attracts with its drag shows, music bands, artists, tasty beverages and food and splendid atmosphere. Everybody here can have a great joy and sAtisfaction here.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Hellow my dear riends) Nice to meet you all here. I think that traveling is very benefitial and can bring a lot of joy to all of us. I think that we all need to travel because it can help us find many interesting around us. And more over you will have a good memories for the rest of life. These memories will create a bond that nothing can erase no matter what happens with the friendship orrelationship. It can also give a new perspective on the relationship and cement the bond forever. It also gives nice stories to tell people afterwards, you can create photo albums about your trips and when you feel nostalgic you can take an hour of your life .
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Recently I was in very good place and I want to share with you my personal attitude to it. I do not like to travel so much , because it can be very borring. But after visiting this place I change my oppinion complitely. I was in Israel and visited Shpagat . And i think that this is the best place i ever was. The bar features a unique design with sports-related elements, lively, amazing atmosphere and cool modern music from electronic to pop; live Djs. Shpagat serves a high-skilled, energetic staff, tasty food and beverages at affordable prices. There are no regular themed parties but the place hosts art exhibits, music launch parties.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 pm

I think that the price is playing a huge role and we need to pay attention on it too. I know that htre are many good places and I know also thet they are cheaper that the other. All the time I am in the business trip i like to stay here. gayweekends.com/object/njoy-hostel/. N`joy Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Budapest. The property is close to the Astoria Station of the M2 metro line, so you can easily get around the city by underground. If you like shopping you need to walk for 8 minutes from the hostel and find the famous Vaci utca shopping street. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby, and it costs EUR 1.50 per hour.
Mall

Postby Mall » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Hellow everybody here. Nice to meet you all here. Guesthouse is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the centre of Budapest. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the Grand Boulevard and Blaha Lujza Ter transport hub, and 25 minutes to get to the famous ruin pub Szimpla Kert on foot from the hostel. The Great Synagogue is 750 meters away, while the State Opera House on Andrassy Avenue is 1 kilometer from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you are hungry you have a choice between eating out at one of various bars and restaurants close to the hostel and preparing meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Hellow my dear friends) Do you like to travel? I think that this is great to have the opportunity to travel and if you have it you need use it as soon as possible to be happy in the life. Privilege is a popular upbeat gay friendly bar situated in the center of the city. This bar is considered to be the most well-liked Summer Bars in Sitges. Located just down the street from Queenz the place attracts with its spacious dance floor that gets busy from midnight, three bars with a good selection of bibation and an energetic staff trying hard to please each client. The bar is popular with young (25 to 35) beautiful boys and their friends.
James2

Postby James2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm

hellow everybody ehre. Nice to meet you all here. i want to present you one of the greatest places i have ever been. The SaunApolo 56 is both a club, a bar, a spa, a sauna, located 5 minutes from Lisbon Marques de Pombal and the Avenida da Liberdade, open for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Swingers. It is the best unique mixed sauna in LGBT in Portugal. It provides cinema, darkrooms, steam bath, cascade, glory hole, sling room, private cabins with TV, balnery with showers and lockers. The SaunApolo admires its fantastic decor, awesome and relaxing atmosphere, cleanliness, quick staff who works hard to please each visitor.

Return to “Chit Chat”