Have you ever had a similar problem

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

Re: Have you ever had a similar problem

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:10 am

I am also quite happy to meet you here again! And what about you? ) I must admit that all people have problems with work, but exactly not all people can cope with them and it is a big trouble of it. If people can solve all these difficult questions at work, if they can get rid of unpleasant situations at work everything will be fantastic. I absolutely recommend you to try to find some self confidence and self control because it is really needable. If there is a critical situation, you should ask yourself, is this work worth all your efforts??
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:53 pm

I think that it is a problem and the reason is the monitor of your computer. If you wouldn't do something, than you can have bigger problems. So if you work in front of the computer, you should protect your eyes. I've heard that there are such glasses which can protect your eyes. And go to the doctor with your problem.
Max

Postby Max » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 am

good morning my dear! how are you? what plans for today have you got? i have similar problem with eyes. i always sit in front of computer and it is harmful for my eyes. firstly, i didn't give attention to it, i got used, bit now i understand that i should heal it. i can't sit less time in front of computer, because it is my job. i have read article, that there is special exercise for eyes. so, i do it every 2 hours and you know, my yes get better. besides, i have bought drops and drip my eyes every morning and evening.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:12 am

I am more than agree with all visitors of this resource that exactly computers and phones have a great impact on our eyes. you are more than right that the eye muscles in constant tension, the pressure in the blood vessels grow. But in the end your eyes get tired, ache, blush, appears the word signs of the so-called computer syndrome. and ultimately you have headaches and pains in your eyes.. . Try to learn rules how to protect your eyes from negative influence from computers and phones
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:40 pm

I think that the problem with pain in the eyes and head, with irritation of the optic nerve by using a computer has become urgent. In this article I want to tell and reveal the root cause of such a reaction of the human eye on modern screens. Several years ago I bought a new laptop and after a few months of operation, one felt a sharp pain in the eye. Working on a laptop I could not, I thought that my eyes and my head ached weather. However, the next day after I got to work for your PC, I again felt discomfort in his right eye and a sore head from the eye to the back of the head. Thus began my story of struggle with poor quality screens of modern electronics.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:03 pm

I understand that it is possible for some of you, this problem can be compared to daily brushing teeth. But in any case, when you have to do a huge amount of work and your eyes hurt so badly that you can not even look at the monitor, everything is not so appealing ... What do you think about it? What are the reasons for the pain in my eyes? Maybe someone of you can share his knowledge of this problem? I've heard various reasons. In addition, I also read that it can be a feature of my personal ... But what can you say about this? It's really interesting and necessary for me
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:04 am

Glad to see you boys. I surely understand this case that our working computer can make our health is much worse than any other set of factors in any case. It would seem that nothing is happening, but in fact the eye muscles in constant tension, the pressure in the blood vessels grow. But in the end your eyes get tired, ache, blush, appears the word signs of the so-called computer syndrome. To tell the truth I think that almost everyone suffers from this great influence on the health from computers.
Felix

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:26 pm

this kind of a problem is really very common and i think that you know what i am talking about and you can understand it but still you shall solve the problem and i do not know what i can tell you about it, i think that you understand that the best for you would be to spend less time in front of the screen and i think that you realise it but i think that you can not do it because you are working all the time, and that is why i think that you shall use some kind of a medicine and it would help you with it. i hope that you would use my advice and it would help you, wish you good luck my friend.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 am

At all if to talk about computers it is important to mention about awful impact on your health. It is understandable that you should be super accurate with using this technology miracle :lol: apart from it I should say that because of my job I really got many troubles with my health and especially with my eyes. I didn't play any computer games but truly say it did great influence on me. Nowadays I really try get rid of promptly using computers. But what about gadgets...
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Okey! Hi there dudes. How are you feeling today???Problems with eyes is really horrible and u know it is important to mention that in most cases our eyes can spoil under the influences on computers or simply on TV!!!!
The simplest exercise is to come to the window, look into the distance at first, and then transfer the look at the window frame. If this is not possible, look for the closest thing to you, and then to the farthest. The main thing in this exercise - to change the focus.

Return to “Chit Chat”