flowers

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Re: flowers

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 am

Be happy!!! My favorite flower is Rose and I like when my beloved one presents for me a huge bouquet with red roses. It is really something special for me. I think that roses are the best flowers, because you can find it everywhere. For example beauty products today are also embracing rose as an ingredient. Whether listed on today’s organic beauty products as rose water, rose distillate, rose essential oil or rosehip seed oil. At all I also like to cook jam with Rose. Could you imagine how is it tasty?
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:49 pm

What a cool theme!!! Do you like flowers? Me too. I would like to say that I also have my favorite flower and at all I like to get many presents like flowers. My favorite is Rose. I always try to have it in my home. I know that also Rose oil and petals are used in gastronomy and cosmetology. For example, I also try to do the same that some nations,i uusually make or buy a delicious jam from rose petals. Apart from it I like fragrance from it. My husband presents for me it. But
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:06 pm

The house in which reigns love and smiles, green and blooming plants, are becoming more beautiful. But if the house is full of quarrels and misunderstandings, energy room flowers begin to wither. Their leaves become dry, rotting trunks and gradually die.
There are a number of plants that are important to have, respectively, the energy centers of the human. Recommended plants with spiky leaves and needles to put in the living room or kitchen. It is believed that if they put in the bedroom, they will take away energy
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Here you are. Let's continue to speak on this theme. I like flowers but unfortunately I can not come in contact with them, because of my allergy. It is horrible to say and moreover feel but I have awful allergy on flowers. And it doesn't matter what flowers are super near to me. My partner knows it and he even found some way out. somewhere he presented for me flowers with jewelry. I don't remember what was it exactly, but this bouquet still with me . I don't like to see dry flowers that's why I am not always happy of them
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:46 am

I have many of them in my house ,in each room . But mostly I have many flowers outdoors in my flowerbeds. I am A fan of flowers and you know dudes I like to take care about them mostly. I like to buy unique flowers and do everything the best for them in conclusion to make me happy with their blossoms. They make colourful my life and truly say I am not afraid of their death because after it there are many new of them. My partner usually presents for me different bouquets. It is cool you know 8-)
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:27 am

If now you again and again scroll in the head of the offense of the past years and feel that you are not happy because of words or actions that are forgotten by everyone but you, then what is your choice. The paradox is that we ourselves do not allow ourselves to give up negative emotions, because it is in them that we see the causes of all our ills, and it's much easier: to look for the cause not in ourselves, but in the world around us. Dare finally for happiness, release old grievances, forgive the abusers, and you will see that life will become more beautiful.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:14 am

Very easy and so blossomed theme. I like such easy themes for communication. A lot of guys think that it is just unnatural to have some passion as for flowers. But it is a mistake I am one of those who considers flowers as a good and valuable expression of attention. Lilies are a group of flowering plants which are important in culture and literature in much of the world. Most species are native to the temperate northern hemisphere, though their range extends into the northern subtropics. They inspires many people and I like them sooooo much guys...
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:31 pm

He believes that everything is always right, that he knows everything and understands everything, and naturally considers his view of life sober, more sober than anyone else. Therefore, in various kinds of scriptures, it speaks of humility as a path to knowledge and a path to awareness, because stubbornness in its own stupidity does not allow it to be done. In our society, few people generally undertake to help such people, as you see, on the contrary they need the most inadequate people, who can be influenced by primitive methods, and use them at their own discretion
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:04 am

Remember this time and try to understand how hard it is to keep this energy in yourself if your parents do not let you fly if they constantly cut your wings, and not always on business. Support your child and love him, that's what I can advise every parent who wants his child to grow up to be a full-fledged person. All the problems of adults with whom I had to work, were rooted in childhood and often these roots were precisely the understanding, respect, support and love of parents that these people were sorely lacking.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 am

The next way to manipulate the mass consciousness is mythologization. Mythologization is the creation of mostly fictional stories, in which there may be a part of the truth, and maybe not be it. But in general, these stories look beautiful, interesting, sometimes even useful to society and therefore people believe in them. The most interesting thing in this method of manipulation is that it is about the past, so you can invent a story of any kind, you will not be able to verify its truth anyway. You can think of a myth that will rely on alleged scientific facts.

Return to “Chit Chat”