flowers

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JerryLee

Re: flowers

Postby JerryLee » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:59 am

Once I've seen a plant in a fower shop and was mesmerized by its beauty. since then I am fond of orchids))) The Orchidaceae are a diverse and widespread family of flowering plants, with blooms that are often colourful and often fragrant, commonly known as the orchid family. Along with the Asteraceae, they are one of the two largest families of flowering plants. The Orchidaceae have about 28,000 currently accepted species, distributed in ca 763 genera. The determination of which family is larger is still under debate, because verified data on the members of such enormous families are continually in flux. Regardless, the number of orchid species nearly equals the number of bony fishes and is more than twice the number of bird species, and about four times the number of mammal species. The family also encompasses about 6–11% of all seed plants.The largest genera are Bulbophyllum (2,000 species), Epidendrum (1,500 species), Dendrobium (1,400 species) and Pleurothallis (1,000 species).
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:42 am

AS for me, there is nothing difficult that some guys love flovers 8-) 8-) I love any flowers!!!! well, maybe the roses are not my faves but spring flowers are the most appreciated gift for me ever! I have a small garden near my house and another one at my other house( in the neighbour district) house. I love taking care of the flowers there and get excited with every little one blooming. Sometimes people might think I am getting crazy, because i talk to flowers and treat them with a great care. Take care of the flovers help me kkp my en=motions and thinking about something else, not only my job.
Lonny

Postby Lonny » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:48 am

HI everybody , I think that all people all over the world like flovers and as for me this is the best present ever. :D :D :D Most of all I like tulips. The Tulip plays an important role in many home flower gardens. It has inspired downright frenzy and obsession in historical gardeners. Whether you’ve fallen in love with Tulips after strolling through thousands of acres in the Netherlands or a trip to the corner floral shop. The Tulip is a classic flower of love, although it was considered more of a symbol . A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to. It is different. And there’s room in the garden for every flower.
Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:44 pm

well honestly i never get them as the present. and my partner does not like flowers at all, we do not have them at home . but if we go to the birthday party of the woman, for example my mother then it is really needed to come with flowers in order to show the respect. i do not like to present guys with flowers and i do not understand the reason of it, it is not normal and i never do it even if know that this guy loves flowers. i think that flowers are only for women. but it is only my opinion and it is rather sceptical, and know it. try not to thnk what other people think about you. :) :) :) :)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:45 am

I like flowers, but only those which I can keep at home...I dont like when people give each other flowers on some holidays, pay money for them, and these flowers die during several days...So I have a lot of flowers at home, and try to give everyone the same one...
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 am

Hi everybody and everyone. I love flowers and I like when my partner presents for me different flowers. I heard this stereotype that men don't like flowers. It is not true!!! Because I know a lot of people who like flowers so much and I really understand it. For example almost every day my partner tries to present for me flowers. He likes to present huge bouquets of my favorite flowers. By the way I like roses for example or lilac bushes. There are a lot of such different flowers around my home and i really like their smell mostly '!!
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

I also like different flowers. And I also support the opinion that it is just a stereotype that men don't love flowers. I remember that from the very childhood I liked spending time in my grannies garden where there were a lot of flowers. And now I really like when my partner presents a lot of them for me. My favorite flowers are tulips. And I agree that the Tulip is a classic flower of love, although it was considered more of a symbol . A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to. many people like flowers that's for sure I suppose!!!!!?)))))))))))))
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi dear boys. Happy to greet you here today on this website)and what about you??? I don't like flowers as well. I am one of those who goes under the stereotype, maybe just because of it I don't like any kinds of flowers . Of course I should admit that flowers make our life more colorful but to receive it as a present I am not ready. I suppose that this present is exactly just for women and not for men. At all of course I am not against this fact or something like this but simply I don't like flowers. At all you know..
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello hello everybody and everyone. I have pleasant dreams today and mood too. How are you feeling today?? I suppose thatonet all people like flowers.. And especially men. It is just women's present to my mind. That's why I want to say you that I am not a fan of flowers what will be died in a week. It is really sad when it happens you know. On the one hand from the first sight you are full of positive impressions and emotions but then you see how they are dying and it is very very sad to my mind
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 am

Hi there people who decided to visit this nice website. Let's be active and let's communicate. I told you too much about my attitude to flowers. Flowers can make our life really bright and more positive. I have many of them in my flowerbed. I am a lover of different kinds of it and I can't keep my admiring somewhere else. But I don't like when people present different flowers like presents or so on. It breaks my heart because it would be better if flowers just live in the garden in the ground.

Return to “Chit Chat”