flowers

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Revardiny

Re: flowers

Postby Revardiny » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:48 pm

I believe that flowers can help us feel better. It is believed that house plants are divided into several types. Some improve atmosphere in the house, etc. Are able to feed off the energy. The first set harmony. Second, many people believe plants vampire. This is only partly true. To neutralize the negative effects of these colors can be, moving them to the room where there is an excess of negative emotions. Many carry them into the house, in which the remaining drop less, or put pots near the TV. Usually this placement of plants associated with the eastern culture and fengshui.
Leon

Postby Leon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:50 pm

The practical benefit of indoor plants is scientific justification. As mentioned above, the plants in the room greatly affect the quality of the air we breathe. Due to the peculiarities of their livelihoods they recycle hazardous substances, in the literal sense of refreshing air. Besides the flowers emit volatile useful. They, in turn, have a disinfecting effect. It turns out that not in vain indoor flowers and plants in general are called the lungs of the planet. This feature is invaluable plants indoors. Everything that surrounds us is destroyed over time, releasing chemicals. This is especially true of various plastics.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Flowers neutralize these chemical compounds. Especially good clean air ficus, ferns and palm trees. Many species have an influence on specific organs. Growing lemon house leads to improved brain function and monstera affects digestion. Aromas of some indoor plants are so useful that they can even cure diseases. So blooming geranium promotes rapid recovery from flu and colds. It inhibits the development of certain diseases. Unbelievably useful the cacti. Probably, many heard that they reduce the number of ions in the air entering into the environment due to various radiations.
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Influence of flowers on the human psyche can be due to the aesthetic pleasure that we get from one of their kind. Plants in the premises have a calming and soothing effect. This property is especially important in our times, when at every step lurk stressful situations. Due to its ability to clean the air in the room, flowers relieve us from migraines and headaches. The positive effect on the psyche and is in a state of joy that we receive in the contemplation of and caring for plants. Many flowers affect the emotional state of the person. This is the reason I am engaged in growing houseplants.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 pm

I'm sure many of us know quite little about indoor plants or flowers. It is believed that Violet can prevent nervous breakdowns and reduce excessive emotionality. Begonia reduces aggression and prevents conflicts. Fern has a similar effect. It is said that it should be grown, if the apartment inhabited by people of different temperaments. It brings to the house harmony and mutual understanding. Besides the indoor fern helps eliminate distractions and begin to concentrate on something one. So I try to buy and take care of some house plants from time to time. This is really useful and fun.
Last edited by Marvin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owen

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:57 pm

I have a few of my favorite types of flowers and house plants that I enjoy to take care. Dracaena house will not allow cause severe depression and thoughts. The plant improves the mood and brings joy. Similarly, the action has on the psyche of an orchid. This flower room organizes thoughts and calm. Ficus is a must for creative people. It affects creativity. By the way, the density of ficus shoots an indicator of good atmosphere in your home. A similar effect on the human psyche and have a garden with flowers and fragrant herbs growing house. Aromas of mint home, for example, relieve fatigue and give strength.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:47 pm

yes i love flowers but for me the best flowers are alive but not those dead which you can throw away in the couples of days. but i think that it is rather weird to present your boyfriend with the bunch of flowers. i am not talking about the public opinion or something like that. just for me it is really weird because i have never been in such situation. but if iwill be i would not know how i would behave. i do not want to be presented with the flowers. i think that it the women present.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:18 pm

As for me flowers always help us in any way. And if you have the opportunity, you have to grow at least some species of flowers in your house. In our life, house plants occupy a significant place. They are well-decorated room, and even some of them can be decontaminated air from a variety of harmful microorganisms. Also, the flowers have a positive effect on the psychological state of a person. Of course, I understand that at times it is the real difficulty. But in any case, when we are able to successfully grow several kinds of colors, it's just amazing. And it's always the best decoration for any home.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:37 am

I love flowers at home. And i will tell you why.In addition to calming your heart rate, plants lower blood pressure and reduce muscle tension related to stress. Plants help us relax and focus, leading to increased poductivity, creativity, idea generation, and problem solving capabilities. In fact, the presence of plants helps so much that it has been shown to relieve the symptoms experienced by children with ADD. Plants help patients recovering from surgery and ease the symptoms of Alzheimer’s. DO you still think you do n ot need plants home? ;)
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 3:47 pm

i know that potted flowers and plants are able to make our lives better. The house in which reigns love and smiles, green and blooming plants, are becoming more beautiful. But if the house is full of quarrels and misunderstandings, energy room flowers begin to wither. Their leaves become dry, rotting trunks and gradually die. There are a number of plants that are important to have, respectively, the energy centers of the human. Recommended plants with spiky leaves and needles to put in the living room or kitchen. It is believed that if they put in the bedroom, they will take away energy.

Return to “Chit Chat”