flowers

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: flowers

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:31 am

After all, wanting to build normal, useful relationships with people, you should think not only about what you want, but also about what other people want. Without this, you can not interest them. Because to you, and me, and all of us, it's not interesting to build relationships with those who do not care about us, who do not want to give us anything, but wants to take something from us. So in fact? And how often do you think about what you might be interested in this or that person with whom you want to build a certain relationship? Or shall we say so - how thoroughly do you study this question?
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:57 pm

I like flowers vety much. So I have many cacti in my room which I water once for two weeks. But my mother's favourite flower are violets. There are many violets in the kitchen. Earlier we couldn't grow them, they are always died. But then I had project in the school, and the started grow.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:07 am

I hope you will not understand my dear readers so much, but accept everything that I wrote here, for even a small example of the effectiveness of my words will be enough for you to realize their truth. And if you realize not only the correctness of my words, but also of what they are causing you, then you will change a lot in your life. I would be very glad if each of you found his happiness. After all, this is a proof of the spiritual strength of a person who rejoices in that, including what is good for other people. It's so great, to be happy from everything in this life [or almost everything], including the happiness of other people. So life is perceived much better. Love yourself and your family, cherish what is important to you, take care of people dear to you.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:54 am

Conservatism in itself is a manifestation of weakness and self-doubt, it's like preparing food for a rainy day. If you say, prepare the salt in case it suddenly becomes deficit, then you actually recognize the uncertainty in yourself in case it happens. All your hopes in this case will be connected with the past, the present and the future, which are under our control, we do not actually sharpen our attention if we have something from the past that we count on. It's like burning all the bridges, if there are ways to go, you are not giving yourself too much and always thinking about just going back to the old one, that is, taking a step back.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:27 am

Man, friends, a being who can learn everything. The only question is - what and how we will teach each other. That's even the very ability to make money, including a very large amount of money, is different. In one case, a person can practice in the ability to take for himself the result of someone else's work, which, frankly, in our society is useful to be able to do, because this is one of the ways of survival and enrichment, and in another, he can be set up to learn to create socially useful benefits and at the expense of it to be enriched.

Return to “Chit Chat”