flowers

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

flowers

Postby geff » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:01 am

In our family we all love flowers, and I can remember the sills and the shelves were adorned with pots of various colors. Just yesterday dad brought another flower in a pot as a gift to mum is a small white chrysanthemum. In March I bought a couple of pots of crocuses that are now, unfortunately, dried up, though, and cared for them strictly according to instructions from professional gardeners, visitanos on the Internet. I don't know why, but with bulbous plants, I have more problems, although they pay more attention to feeding special supplements.
do you like flowers? share your opinions?
Vincent

Re: flowers

Postby Vincent » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:12 pm

My own attitude to the cultivation of flowers (I hope, I am not alone) is based on the natural interest and mere curiosity, on the desire to see and learn something new. And not just passively contemplating created by other people or by nature itself, but we participate actively in the creative process of creating this new (even if only temporary, and local). In the past few years in our country we have become available seeds of plants growing in natural conditions in various parts of the world. Although, of course, it is cultivated from seeds manufacturers. Therefore, an opportunity to recreate the (at least for one season) in his garden flora from different parts of the world and see (smell, touch), these flowers are not in the photo or video, but in reality.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:15 pm

I think that flowers always help us in any way. And if you have the opportunity, you have to grow at least some species of flowers in your house. In our life, house plants occupy a significant place. They are well-decorated room, and even some of them can be decontaminated air from a variety of harmful microorganisms. Also, the flowers have a positive effect on the psychological state of a person. Of course, I understand that at times it is the real difficulty. But in any case, when we are able to successfully grow several kinds of colors, it's just amazing. And it's always the best decoration for any home.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:18 pm

I think that today is really difficult to find someone who could give up the flowers at home completely. We always enjoy the sweet smell and a beautiful view. But it is important to remember a few rules for the care of flowers. House flowers necessarily need water, best if it will rain or aquarium. If this can not be found, you can use everyday, but before that it needs to stand about 12 hours. Be sure replenishment is necessary for your flowers. Therefore, home care includes systematic fertilizing the soil with minerals and vitamins, and other nutrients. Because without that your flowers will not live long.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:20 pm

I also think that flowers can bring home really a lot of different things in our lives. Especially positive for us. But we must remember and take care of them really well. So the colors required daylight. The best place for their habitat becomes sill. It is important to know that the sun is strong and can burn the plants, so the direct rays are controlled by shutters or other devices. We must not forget about humidification. This applies especially to the care in the winter, when the room starts to dry hot batteries. Such an atmosphere is bad, not only the appearance, but also on the health of plants.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:22 pm

I always thought it was quite rewarding hobby anyway. Plants are divided into three groups: the first - with a positive impact on a person; second - neutral; the third classified, conventionally, a plant that could have a negative impact. The first group were: begonia, primrose, violet, cyclamen, Hoya, Kalanchoe, Spathiphyllum. To this group people also carried pelargonium, Fitton, fuchsia, Syngonium, Crassula and golden mustache. In addition, in the first group referred to cacti, fig-trees and saxifrage. Cacti - excellent protection against negative energy that comes from the outside (computers).
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:24 pm

I also think that the cultivation of flowers and plants in the home creates some special atmosphere. And I heard a little bit about the classification. To the plants, neutral for the person people carried: Tradescantia, aloe, spotted spurge, pachystachys, cloves, gloxinia, hydrangea and Impatiens. In this group were both flowering plants and ornamental foliage, so the question arises immediately, flowering plants are considered in a period of life. During flowering gloxinia, Hydrangea Impatiens and have a positive impact on a person that comes from flowers, but they do not act in the dormant period. Influence pachystachys, cloves and spotted spurge it had not studied, and an aloe says he focuses energy gives strength, and, figuratively speaking, down to earth dreamers, head in the clouds.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 pm

I grow some flowers in my house from time to time. And even now I have a few different types of flowers. I especially enjoy only one type of flower. Begonia blossom forever, hybrids. The efficacy of these plants is increased when they grow in the group. They are well-suited for hospitals, nursing homes, as well as people who do not have enough energy good mood. Excellent aids in the removal of toxic substances. Impact: hot rays of the plant will make you forget about everyday problems and help the emergence of new ideas and desires. Maybe you should also try this plant to your house?
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Comfort in the home is the foundation for good health, and a cozy and comfortable room make houseplants. Their beauty is always uplifting and pleasing others eyes. But still one of the main achievements of this amazing energy. Plants have very interesting properties reconcile quarreling, to protect owners from hardship and misery, to protect health. Many indoor plants have medicinal properties. Since ancient times, found that the more plants in the house, the calmer and more harmonious living in it. Green "friends" play the role of a barrier and protect the premises. Therefore, I also enjoy indoor plants.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Potted flowers and plants are able to make our lives better. The house in which reigns love and smiles, green and blooming plants, are becoming more beautiful. But if the house is full of quarrels and misunderstandings, energy room flowers begin to wither. Their leaves become dry, rotting trunks and gradually die. There are a number of plants that are important to have, respectively, the energy centers of the human. Recommended plants with spiky leaves and needles to put in the living room or kitchen. It is believed that if they put in the bedroom, they will take away energy.

Return to “Chit Chat”