Travelling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Re: Travelling

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Dear audience, are you ready to speak with me? Yeah or no?))) hopefully I told you that traveling for me is a good way to forget about troubles and problems. It is a good way to forget about hard work although for some days)))) I like visiting warm countries, not cold. I hate cold weather so it is obviously. I also can share with you some good resource I have found http://gayweekends.com/ it is pretty interesting to see new faces, new sights, new tourists attractions and so on. I suppose you understand what I mean here
Max76

It plays important part in my life

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:50 am

Traveling at all plays really great part of my life. Firstly I travel thanks to my job, secondly I think that traveling is such thing people should spend their money. I opened a lot of different countries thanks for traveling. I found many good people and many of them are my friends you know. Apart from it. You know how it is fantastic to open new culture for me. in conclusion of my sharing I must admit that it helps people to change. I say it knowing my experience. I visited really so many countries and I can not count them because of it :lol:
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:12 am

You know boys, I have so many different thoughts as for this topic. And probably you will agree with me for sure. I sincerely like traveling and it is without any doubts cool way to relax after boring living place. I just can add too that travelling undoubtedly is one of the most enjoyable adventures that a person can experience in your life. Travel awaken the soul, affect feelings and paint the world in new colors. They develop the economy, create new jobs, broadens the mind, strengthen the nervous system and physical strength.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Hűttenpalast Hotel is a welcoming gay-friendly hotel that welcomes new-comers in Berlin, Germany. It is placed in 11.6 kilometers from Berlin Tegel Airport and in 12.9 kilometers from Berlin Schönefeld Airport.https://gayweekends.com/en/object/huttenpalast-hotel/ this is one of the most popular places where you will have the time and there you will be impressed with the positive impressions you will get and with the happy people you will meet there on the way. i hope that there you will be happy with the rest and with the positive mood you will get there for you all the time.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:07 am

I am very active person and i like to stay at the places where i can use all my potential. i think that this is very important to find place where you will follow healthy life-style in food and many other things you will get. i hope that place which i want to share with you will bring a lot of positive to the all of you. People, who like staying active and always want to do something new, will find it interesting to try: white water rafting, canoeing, cycling, horseback riding, sailing at Lake Salagou, windsurfing or swimming. The blue Mediterranean Sea with its sand castles, beaches and pure waters is also reached within short distance .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:41 pm

“Don Pedro Restaurant” is located in 10 meters from the hotel. There are also some bars close to the hotel for those, who like cocktails or something stronger. Availability of the kitchen in each suite gives an opportunity to cook, what you want. If the guest has a wish, he can include breakfast, renting the number in the hotel. this is favourite place for me to take some tasty dish there and i think that there you will be happy and satisfied with the every moment you will get and with the positive and great emotions and impressions you will open there all the time for you. i hope that you will like it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:29 pm

My dear friends, Apartamentos Don Pedro is a very beautiful 3- stars hotel, which is located in Playa del Ingles. Walking only 3 minutes, you will see wonderful embankment of the ocean. The hotel building is semicircular, and walls are reverted with a sea stone. All rooms are very spacious, and the territory adjoining to them is very pure and tidy. here you will stay at the home and friendly atmosphere during the friends. i think that there you will open something new and positive there for you and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest. i like you all go there for the couple of days.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:42 pm

i think that with the help of it you all the time will open something bnew adn interesting for you and i think that you all the time will get something benefital and interesting during the rest having there and you will be really impressed there with the stay and with the time spending there with the all your friends. The hotel occupies the building of the 16th century Venetian manor and features minimalist design. Its rooms are fitted with COCO-MAT mattresses for better sleep. In spite of the interior simplicity, you will find all the necessary equipment to feel free during the weekend.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Attention guys. Let's be acquainted with this interesting post!! I ready to say that today traveling is pretty interesting activity for you to spend time in the highest level. I try to organize my usual trips activity in summer or in winter . To my mind it is the best time to gather with family or friends and travel somewhere. frankly speaking I usually like to be in some warm countries because it is pretty awful for me to overcome some cold weather. Traveling is a good opportunity to discover this world. Recommend you to be a part of it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 pm

There are many new places for the gay peopel to have free time there and there you will be happy with the positive mood which will follow you and there you will open great variety of new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and benefitial things you will get. I recommend this place for you all to have the rest there. Quiet atmosphere, intimacy, fresh ocean breeze will make every morning full of new expectations and vigorous energy.Mosquito Beach Hotel’s design will transfer you into the most exciting place for beauty lovers, which is the combination of tropical Caribbean and modern Europe.

Return to “Chit Chat”