Travelling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

Re: Travelling

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 am

There are lots of fantastic places. And I know about almost all of them because I like traveling a lot and when i visit some country I make a list of different gay friendly and gay only places. So this place is one of them. The hotel is clean and fresh, very modern furniture and it has very nice atmosphere. As for the room, it was perfect. Everything was clean and furniture was very good. All things were at there places. I think I will not change anything if I have an opportunity. There is a beautiful terrace where I liked to spend a lot of time there as well))))
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:20 pm

i want to recommend one great place for you all and i think that there you will get something intresting adn positive for you adn i think that there you will have the time for you to have the stay and great rest there. i WANT you all the time just try to find soemhing interesting and new all the tiem for you and you will be really impressed with the great relaxation you will get there during the stay.It is one of the best known gay bars in Paris. Music is techno, house, trance. The place is big enough but always crowded on weekends. Happy hour on the beer until midnight. Mixed crowd, mostly from 20 to 40.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:01 am

Travelling should bring just the positive emotions and i think that with the help of it you all the time will open something bnew adn interesting for you and i think that you all the time will get something benefital and interesting during the rest having there and you will be really impressed there with the stay and with the time spending there with the all your friends. The hotel occupies the building of the 16th century Venetian manor and features minimalist design. Its rooms are fitted with COCO-MAT mattresses for better sleep. In spite of the interior simplicity, you will find all the necessary equipment to feel free during the weekend.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 am

When you have the possibiltiy to see something itneresting and new for oyu , you need just try to use itl. I think that there you will be really happy and positive all the time for you . I think that there you will be really happy all the time. i want you all just try to get sonething interesting adn new all the time. I think that you all get something benefitial all the time. Also, on the territory of the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport-North is Starbucks and bakery with always fresh coffee and croissants. By the way, in here you may find and beverages and foods for any taste from beer and wine – to fresh steaks from the Gallery Menu.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:06 am

i think that there are many positive places for the all of us to have the great time there. i think that you all the time will be really happy there. I think that you will be really happy and satisfied with the help of the stay there and you will the hell of the stay the re . i think that will get something interesting all the time with the help oif the stay there. While walking around after a busy day, you can see such landmarks as: Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis Kirche, Kurfürstendamm, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Berliner Dom, the KaDeWe department store, Victoria Garden, Brandenburger Tor and Berlin Zoo.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:28 am

Hotel consists of 256 rooms. All the rooms of the hotel are big, designed with modern interior, very comfortable and cozy. All rooms have balcony or terrace, satellite TV, radio, minibar, safe, air conditioning, bathrobes, laundry service, bath or shower, everyday cleaning of the room I think that there you will have the time nad i think that you will ber eally all the time positive for you and you will be really grea there. I think that you will bring something benefitial all the tiem for yo. I think that you will get some thing interesting .i think that with the help of the stay there you will get something new all the time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:41 pm

There are many positive places where you will open somethg inetresting all the time fot you and i think that with the help of the stay there you will open some positive and great emotions and i think that there you will be really happy and satisfied there with the rest and i think that you will be really happy and positively orientates there with the all your friends. This place is a wonderful option for both staying with a beloved half and for business. Its 29 apartments were designed in the way preserving traditional French atmosphere and charm. All of them vary in size and are fitted with wooden floors,.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:27 pm

I think that we all the time need just pay attention on he great places around us adn i think that you will open something interesting adn benefitial for you adn you will get some positive emotuons all the time there. I want you all just pay attention on the stay there and you will be really happy and satisfied there with the stay and with the rest having there all the time. If you are fan of shopping, you can go to the Portal del Angel, it is a historical trade area and it is possible to find clothes and accessories of famous brands there. There is also the other historical trade area, El Corte Inglés.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:35 pm

I want to share one great place with you all nad i thin kthat ther eyou will get something interesting and enw all the time for you and you will get something interesting and benefitial for you there. The Arbiana Luxury Hotel is a luxurious and perfect place for people looking for an elegant combination of professional and sophisticated service of high level and welcoming attitude towards clients with a splendid environment and absolutely lavish design and interior. i think that there you will get something inteersting and benefitial all the for you there and i think that with the help of it you will be really happy there.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Good morning my dear friends. Traveling is good idea, because i am interested in traveling too. I like to discover something new for myself in every country I visit. I like to be acquainted with many people who live there and their customs and traditions. Moreover traveling is a fantastic opportunity to make a rest both for your body and soul. I am also ready to spend my time and money on it. Moreover I can admit that I have visited many many different countries, but unfortunately not all of them were so friendly towards us...

Return to “Chit Chat”