Travelling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nory

Re: Travelling

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:53 am

Hi guys) Nice to meet you all here) I really like to travel and I travel a lot for all my life. I have a dream to travel all over the world.See new places,enjoy art and culture in general.Together with Somebody with an open-minded to the world and has a positive outlook on life and what they want out of it.Moreover,i can enjoy life by hiking through the forests and mountains…biking anywhere,live anywhere if it would be on the ocean in the northern coast of California.Thus i can fall asleep to the sound of the breaking of waves…I like to go to a place you are not familiar with , you find many things out , you learn , have fun , have new friends and enlarge ur knowledge .
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:15 pm

We do travel rare but we do it with fun... It does not matter where exactly, but just the main reason is - to be together. and we are. we are doing everything correcty. Either on a beach of sightseeing - everything is realy great when we are together.
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi everybody here) Travelling by ship is also very popular now. It is very pleasant to feel the deck of the ship under the feet, to see the rise and fall of the waves, to feel the fresh sea wind blowing in the face and hear the cry of the seagul. Many people like to travel by car. It is interesting too, because you can see many sights in a short time, you can stop when and where you like, you do not have to buy tickets or carry your suitcases. A very popular means of travelling is hiking. It is travelling on foot. Walking tours are very interesting. Hitch-hiking is a very popular method of travelling among young people. But it is not as popular in our country as abroad.
Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:31 pm

i really enjoy travelling , i think that it is the best pastime in life and to my mind every person likes travelling , there are just different destinations and every person chooses something suitable for him. unfortunately i do not have a lot of free time and that is why i i do not have opportunity to travel very often although i would like to do it. i have been to many different places and i can tell you for sure that there are heaven on the earth. these are the Maldives. i would like to be there now.
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 pm

If you want to get somewhere as quickly as possible the best way is to travel by plane. It is better to book tickets in advance. On the appointed day you go to the airport by car. Soon you'll board the big air-liner and it will carry you to new lands. When on the plane you may look about. In front of you in the cockpit you'll see a pilot and his crew. Some of the passengers are reclining in comfortable armchairs. There is a kitchenette in the rear part of the plane where the stewardesses are cooking. Presently we take off and in a few minutes the voice informs us about the altitude we are flying. Sometimes it is possible to see the land. It is like a geographical map. Our plane is due to arrive in eight hours. Time passes quickly. The plane arrives at the airport in time.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:35 am

I likeextrim travelling and find it very interesting and benefitial for my health. Recently I have read about the advantages of it. When you get dirty, you improve your physical health. Scientists have recently reported that our modern obsession with cleanliness might be leading to a rise in allergies, asthma, and inflammatory bowel disease. Getting dirty could just be the best path to developing a strong immune system. Going on adventures means getting dirty — and healthier.... There are no age limits on adventure. Anyone can make nature a playground. Adventure travel is an activity you can stick with for life.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:42 am

Before getting a family i really was keen on travelling to different countries of EU.. Even before meeting John, together with friends we went wherever wanted without any barriers, but nowaays it changed a bit, cause i have to think about family.. sti we trave even now)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:22 am

The last my travel took me to Germany, Berlin. I decided to spent the nearest weekends with pleasure, moreover i was really tired of being at home and studying at he time, that decided it to be a great opportunity to have a day, or even two days off.. i had fun
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:48 pm

well, travelling for me is one of the best ways of receiving pleasure, you know... I do feel myself realy free when take a bag and go where my soul dreams. I ove everything i have and the opportunity to travel is among them) hope you also enjoy it)
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi guys) I really like to travel and I can not imagine my life without it.... Nowadays people travel not only for pleasure but also on business. You have to go to other countries to take part in different negotiations, to sign contacts, to participate in different exhibitions, in order to push the goods produced by your firm or company о Travelling on business helps you to get more information about achievements of other companies» which will make your own business more successful. There are a lot of means of travelling: by sea, by plane, by car, on foot. Tastes differ. That is why it is up to you to decide which means of travelling you would prefer.

Return to “Chit Chat”