Travelling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Jason24

Re: Travelling

Postby Jason24 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:35 pm

I like travelling very much. There are so great feelings when you learn new culture, new nature and people. Also I like travelling through my country. There are many places to have a rest. For example, every year I travel with my friends or with my parents to the mountains. The most memorable event was climbing the highest mountain in our country. Its height is 2000 m above sea level. The weather is very changeable in this region. When we started our climbing, it was a boiling hot, but in a few hours we experienced heavy showers and thunderstorm. We got wet to the skin but very happy that we were in the top of the mountain.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:03 am

In everyday psychology, many knowledge, though true, is in many ways useful, but unfortunately - not very well-ordered. They are not flexible enough and not fully complete so that they can be used to solve complex life situations. Some of this knowledge is not tested by practice, experiments, and is based on people's belief in the truth of this knowledge. Plus, some worldly knowledge is a statement that covers a rather extensive area of ​​human life, but it does not have corrections for the different features of a particular person and the life situation in which these statements are true.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:51 am

And it can be quite large, because it is not always done by someone to somebody, firstly it is estimated by somebody to be worth it, and secondly it is generally good. Sometimes we just think that we are doing well, whereas in fact, our actions are negative. Also, one must understand that many people react ambiguously to kindness in their address, often considering it a manifestation of weakness. Both take place in our life, someone uses our good, someone hates us for it, and somehow we, as though doing good, actually do harm. So, making your choice about how you act in these or other situations, keep in mind these moments.

Return to “Chit Chat”