Travelling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nicola

Travelling

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 pm

I really can not imagine my life without travelling and learning new places of the world, meeting new people, and i should say that i have already visited a lot of interesting countries, among others USA, Germany, France, Austria, Hungary, Chec Republic, but i also want to visit Australia. And what countries have you visited in your life or may be you just like travelling only throughout your native country?
geff

Re: Travelling

Postby geff » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:32 am

one of the lovely and nice topic. I also like travel and can not imagine my life without it. I can not say that i visit many countries, but went to some of them. Firtsly, i said a bit words about my trip fo Europe. I had been in Italy and France. In Africa i was in Marocco and Eugypt. It was fantastic. In future i am going to visit some of Asian countries. :) :)
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:53 pm

i am really fond of travelling , i think that there is not better activity than to tavel to the country and to see something new. i do not understad people who waste money on the clothes and many other very expensive things but they have not been in a single country. i think that such people are just stupid and they will not know anything in their lives. i am not such a person. i like spending money on the travelling and i think that it is really worth it. the nest destination would be Africa.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 am

I love traveling. I am a huge fan of it and i have been to many countries already. Thanks god i have such an oportunity. One of the most remacable travels in the last years was a travel to ukraine. We all know about the problems this country has and so on...And many people think that this country is not the best place to visit but i made a decision to go there. And you know what - it can be one of the best travels i have ever had. Sure i had some problems as a tourist ut they are not important. I have been to kiev and lviv - these cities are worth to visit!
Jared

Postby Jared » Tue May 17, 2016 7:09 pm

I just got back from Cairo, spent 3 amazing days there. I'm a Male 30 years old and I have to say this was hands down one of the most incredible trips I've been on so far and a dream come true. Seeing the great pyramids has been a dream of mine from a very young age. I just keep thinking how I almost cancelled my trip cause I was scared of all the Instability and protest depicted on the news. But in the end i made a decision that i have to go and i have to say that it was the best trip ever. Will not forget it ever! Marvelous place with wonderful people!!
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Would like to tell you about places i saw in the New Zeland! State Highway 6 – along the west coast of the South Island. We got to see only its northern section, but if the southern part is as beautiful – a leisurely drive along it is mandatory. Especially for lovers of hairpin bends :D The Franz Josef Glacier – accessible from the above-mentioned Highway 6. They say it’s an amazing sight to behold. The glacier descends almost onto the road itself. Perfect for lazy tourists! Try with them ! you will not ever regret!
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:10 pm

I think every person like to travel. First of all, the members of our family usually have long walks in the country. Such walks are called hikes. If we want to see countryside we have to spend a part of our summer holidays on hikes. During such hikes we see a lot of interesting places, sometimes we meet interesting people. It's useful for all members of our family. We take our rucksacks. We don't think about tickets and there is no need to hurry up. As for me, it's more comfortable to travel by train and by plane. But it's difficult to buy tickets for the plane. That's why we buy our tickets beforehand. When I travel by plane, I don't spend a lot of time going from one place to another, I like to fly. If I travel by train or by plane my friends see me off at the railway station or in the airport.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Oh yeah,that is one of my biggest passions in my life-ever since I was a little kid I loved to travel and it didn't really matter to me where exactly it has been to,just the road itself in any direction,you know what I mean? 8-) ;) And I am that way now-I like to just hop in my car and push the pedal to the metal and it doesn't really matter where to go for me still. :D I just like the feeling that I get when I'm on the road and all that. 8-) And within some two or three weeks we are planning to go on a trip all across Europe-so it's all good. ;) 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 am

Travelling undoubtedly is one of the most enjoyable adventures that a person can experience in your life. Travel awaken the soul, affect feelings and paint the world in new colors.
They develop the economy, create new jobs, broadens the mind, strengthen the nervous system and physical strength. Travel not only pastime for a certain type of people. Everyone can and should travel because travel to help you determine what you want out of life.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Whenever we think of travel, the dream to spend their free time away from the hustle and bustle of our everyday life, in a place that is unique of its kind. But today, the travel and tourism related not only to leave, they have also become one of the most important industries of the world, and a generator of jobs.Tourism in developed countries, is the third largest industry, generating income to the state budget. Economic, social and cultural benefits that tourism brings to the local community, are commendable.

Return to “Chit Chat”