Music

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Kennet

Re: Music

Postby Kennet » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:40 pm

I just love reggae. In addition, when I listen to this music, I can just smoking from time to time and enjoy the thought of something that I dream to have in this life. This music lets you relax and think a bit. Reggae is characterized by moderate pace (some artists work in a fast pace, but exclude aggression), a certain size - 4 * 4, syncopated bass. Classic reggae originated and developed rapidly, and quickly disappeared into the dozens of other genres and styles. In just a few years, he has had an enormous impact on both the musical culture of Jamaica, and on the development of jazz and other musical styles.
Genios

Postby Genios » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:42 pm

I think the only classical music can be useful for us. In addition, this music can help to relax and get rid of depression. I just do not understand rock music. Many researchers in the field believe the rock music has a negative impact on the human psyche due to the "destructiveness" of the style. Rock wrongly accused of contributing to suicidal tendencies in adolescents. But in fact, this behavior is caused by not listening to music, and even vice versa. Some problems of the teenager and his parents, such as gaps in education, the lack of necessary attention to parents' unwillingness to put themselves on a par with their peers due to internal causes, all this leads psychologically fragile young body of a teenager in rock music.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:45 pm

I have great respect for the genre of reggae music. Only the music helps me forget about my problems at least for a while, when I get home after work. In just a few decades before the advent of reggae's most famous musical style of Jamaican Mento songs were. This music was considered folk and combines elements of different genres, from religious hymns to traditional Caribbean songs. After the war, the Jamaican music system changed. Jamaicans met with popular trends of the time as a rhythm and blues and rock and roll. I think that reggae is the music of some of the angels from heaven.
Leon

Postby Leon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Perhaps all of these genres of music are really good here. But I enjoy something completely different. And this music is especially good when you can see a live performance. I enjoy the blues. Under the blues means a style of music which originated in the nineteenth century. In the first half of the XX century on the blues struck fame, do not lose their position to the present day. This style of music absorbed the numerous African-American motifs that gently touch the strings of the soul of each listener. Blues can be attributed to the music genre, which is dominated by improvisation.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:36 pm

The word blues is a sad sense translated meaning is this emotion. The most common blues tune has a size of four quarters, but sometimes there are songs with a faster pace. Blues decided to play slow. range of measures in a blues composition is from 12 to 16. Also, the feature is the presence of blues frets, includes reduced level. A test load of blues compositions generally bears love experiences and injustice to a heavy share of the slaves. Blues gave birth to light many modern music styles such as pop, rock and roll, and others. I think that this music can become an inspiration for many people.
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:39 pm

I believe that jazz music is the best among many other genres. This is something that expresses my inner feelings. It's like my soul cry in this world. Jazz is a very unique and original style, no negative impact on the psyche it does not have. Under the sounds of jazz person simply relaxes and enjoys music, which as an ocean wave rolls ashore and have a positive impact. Figuratively speaking, in the melodies of jazz can disappear without a trace, only if the style is close to the listener. So I think that perhaps many of us should think about their tastes and try to listen to jazz music. I think many will like it.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Classic is the best for me and for everyone around as well. I think that my children will also listen to classical music. According to psychologists, classical music is ideal for the human psyche. It has a good effect, both on the general condition of the person, and tidies emotions, feelings and sensations. Classical music can eliminate depression and stress, it helps to "get rid of" sorrow. And when listening to certain works of VA Mozart, young children develop intellectually faster. Here is a classical music - genius in all its forms. As mentioned above, the music is very diverse, and what kind of person chooses to listen, to listen to their personal preferences.
Owen

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:42 pm

The impact of music on the human mind first of all depends on the person, his character, personal qualities and, of course, temperament. So choose and listen to the music you need one that is more to their liking, and not that that impose or presented as necessary or useful. I do not think. that we should try to separate the genres of music that we love or argue about our tastes. In any case, each of us has his own right to choose something that can be fun for him. I think that the right music is always perfect for each of us. For example, I do not have a particular favorite genre of music. I listen to many different genres and enjoy the fact that I can find.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:49 pm

i listen to different genres of music and i really like all of them. if I make some sort of average, I guess I'll get Emo-Pop-Punk (this is a legitimate genre! I haven't known until now!). i'm into the whole punk thing, as it is loud, energetic, and just makes you smile right after you listen to it! Unlike regular mainstream music (pop punk is relatively mainstream), the lyrics actually serve a purpose. It has some depth in between the lines. there's just so much to love about it!
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:17 pm

I also enjoy some music genres. And especially I love rock music. Rock music is known to have originated on the basis of idolatry Negro, primitive mystical chants. African witches nice to know the impact of hypnotic rhythmic loud music. Characteristic of her beat-rhythm in the body causes certain changes - changes the pulse, respiration, blood sugar, there is a nervous excitement: " when the music rhythm beats suddenly begin to match the beats of your heart, it seems that swinging a heavy bell inside you language that is pounding on your ribs, all of your cells, and all the buzzing and ringing.

Return to “Chit Chat”