Your fears!

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mall

Re: Your fears!

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:24 pm

This is absolutely common for the all of us to have some fears and i thik that this is very important to have possibility to ovecome it and try to open some new sigts of the life. i hope that with the help of it you will get a lot of new and positive impressions and you will have possibility to open something new for you in the life and with the help of it you will be happy with the all things which have happened with you in the life. i think that we all need just be more attentive to the details because it makes all over life and you will be really happy with the all positive changes in yuor head and in the life.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:06 am

Good morning I would like to state that fears always make us feel not comfortable,exctly because of fears we are always afraid of something. But if there is no fear we would be very lazy to cope with something like this. To cope with such troubles as fears as well. It has just one positive influence it teaches us to be more brave, to be resistant to any troubles, and any fear can make us surely strength than we are. But if there are no fears our life will be much easier and comfortable.
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:29 am

Have a pleasant day too. I want you to transfer your good mood to me too. :lol: I must admit that all people have own fears. Fears to die, fears of different spiders, snakes, animals, even dust. Darkness.. And there are really soooo many of them . But I am not sure that fear can bring something positive in our life. I remember that from the very childhood I have been afraid of spiders and frogs. Oh my Goodness it makes me feel crazy when I see one of them. Fears maybe make us more strengthen.. But when.. I can't understand
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:22 pm

The result was not particularly pleased. I began to think, dig into myself, analyze this situation with the employee. Yes! It was envy in its pure form.
The hardest part was to admit to myself that I envy. Included were all the excuses and whitings for me in front of me. Then it was difficult for me to fully understand all the accumulated feelings and attitudes towards this person. But I did it. And this nightmare is over.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:17 am

Our fears are pretty different. I am so inspired of having as usual conversation. So I must admit that everyone has fears. The positive role of fear the aggravation under its influence all human senses, allowing you to see or even to anticipate the smallest signs of danger. but I should admit that I have fear of flying. Every time while my flight I am a panic stricken. Oh my God. It is so difficult for me to fly each time without being afraid of catastrophe. Every day as first while my flying. Who can help me guys to cope with it?
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 pm

The utmost care and observance, the total presence in every moment, which we actually call consciousness, allow us to see all kinds of deception, its entire lowland. It is not necessary to be educated and well-read, even psychology is not necessary to know unless only superficially, in order to be as careful and consequently conscious as possible, to see all the fraud around yourself, and the weakness that it hides. So I taught my wife to see the deception, because earlier I just told her that it is not true or that, but you can not teach something, it is necessary to give a person a fishing rod in his hand, so that he tried to catch a fish.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 am

Only, please, start to communicate - start moving towards other people. This is very important - a long way starts with the first, small, sometimes very small step. For you, this step is - the immediate beginning of communication with other people.
Feel your willpower, which is able to induce you to act at any time, when you need it. It is she - your will power, will help you to take my advice and recommendations to get rid of loneliness.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:38 am

I believe that envy is a good incentive to strive for more and achieve success in life. The truth in this matter - in the matter of sex, it is better not to deviate from their own values ​​of life.
Say, to be faithful to your beloved woman and your family, no less important - than to collect women, and from my point of view - much more important. But every man has his own values, his vision of life, so I will not cultivate my point of view.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

They can be completely abandoned and nothing terrible will happen. This is a very simple way to happiness, but it is so difficult to pass. Just think how often we make claims to different people for not helping us fulfill our dreams, that they did not meet our expectations, that they did not make us happy, as if the whole thing is really in them, not in us. Notice, I say "we", because there is no need to point a finger at anyone - we all sin in this or that way. And this is a real trouble for many people. They do not take what they have, what life gives them, they want something else, which is not clear where it came from in their head.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Fear is a tricky human emotion. It can paralyze you. It can keep you from your dreams. When we’ve established that life indeed is not in danger, fear becomes useful in a very different way. For example, I fear spiders. My father fears height, so he doesn't like to travel to the mountains, as I like. Like all emotions, fear can be mild, medium, or intense, depending on the situation and the person. A feeling of fear can be brief or it can last longer. People fear things or situations that make them feel unsafe or unsure. A fear can be healthy if it cautions a person to stay safe around something that could be dangerous.

Return to “Chit Chat”