Your country

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James2

Re: Your country

Postby James2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 am

I want to recommend one grat place fo rthe all of you to have the time there and i thinkt hat there you will get something benefitial all the tiem fo ryou and you will be really impressed there with the stay and with the time spending there. i want you all jsut try to open something benefitial all the time for you and you will be really satisfied there with the stay and with the rest having there. The hotel is located on the banks of famous Palm Jumeirah. The beach offers breathtaking views of the crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf. The heights of luxurious Dubai Marina are visible from the property.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:27 am

Hyatt place is a hotel, located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, which offers you the most convenient staying. The hotel offers free shuttle from the airport (transfer hours from 5 a.m. till midnight) right to the main entrance. On the territory of this comfortable place are heated outdoor pool. I think that there you will open soemthing interesting adn beneftiia lall the time for you adn i think that with the help of the stay there you will see some positive and benefitial things all the time for you. I think that you all the time just keep thi splace in the mind and you will be really impressed there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:11 am

Le Grand Hermitage is a beautiful gay-friendly holiday complex, placed in Languedoc, the South of France. It is a perfect option for child-free holidays and weekends in a tranquil setting in close vicinity to nature. You can access this place from Beziers: Airport or Beziers Railway Station . I think that there you will be really happy all the time. i think that there you will get some interesting all the tiem fr you. i think that there you will be really happy all the time. I think that you all the time will get something beneditial all the time adn you will be really happy all the time with the stay there. I think that there you will be really all the time. I want you all the time will be really happy all the time with the stay of the rest there.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:25 am

I think that there you will be really happy all the time and you will get something positive all the time there. i think that you will be really happy . I think that there you will get something new and beneftia all the time for you all the time there. I think that there you will get something benefitial all the tiem for you there. I want you all jsut try to find soemthing beenfitial all the time. People, living in this hotel, will never feel bored. There are so many things to do, different kinds of entertainment will bring a lot of positive emotions to everyone. Tennis, chess, bridge and ping pong, archery, shuffleboard, aqua classes.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:48 pm

There are many positive places for the all of us to have the tiem there nad i think that there you will get something interesting adn new all the time for you adn you will be really impressed there with the stay and with the rest having there. I want you all the time just keep this place in the mind adn you will be really happy and satisfied there with the all your friends. Villa Holiday World is situated in Maspalomas, not far from the water Park Aqualand. It is just an excellent place for a vacation! Hospitable Villa has stylish design and is always ready for the guests. The Playa de Maspalomas beach, Shopping center and Dunas Maspalomas are in 20 minutes.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Hotel Du Jeu De Paume is an adorable 4 star gay-friendly accommodation, which nests between the two branches of the Seine in the heart of Paris, France. This building was built by Louis XIII and dates back from 1634. Its premises’ territory was used as courts for playing “real tennis”. I think that this place will change all your life for the better ad there you will get something benefitial and new all the tiem for you. because this place will change all your life for the better . i want you all just start the new page of the lfie with the help of it and there you will see something interesting adn new all the time for you.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:46 pm

i know many cool places for the rest having there na for the stay there with the all your friends and relatives. I think that there you will get something interesting and benefitial all the time for you .i think that with the help of it you wll see some positive and benefitial for oyu and you will be really impressed there with the stay adn with the rest having there and i think that you need just try it. Hotel itself is a vibrant combination of minimalistic design, modern vision of space-planning and comfort. Here guests will find lively lobby café, cocktail bar working all night long, ergonomic working places for those who came to the city for business.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 am

Hey everybody and everyone here. So I just have told you my story!!! And I would like to repeat... As you have found out, I am from Boston I hope you know where am I. But unfortunately I was made to bring up in European countries, but my native place is Boston for sure. My grandparents live there, but I am not. Nowadays I live in France and to tell the truth I would like to come back to Boston, because this country upsets me from day to day. Of course I have a job and family here, but maybe in some future I will come back that's for sure.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:19 pm

8-) nice to meet you. . Let's speak about my country. I really like it and I am sure that I will never move on and never leave my dear country. I think that I can even call myself as a patriotic person because I really try to take part in evetydays life of my country and even when I am far from it I just have thoughts how to come back. I know a lot of people who are not satisfied with living in theirs countries for example. But I am one of those who really loves country where I was born and I respect everything there
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 am

:mrgreen: morning vibes, are pleasant vibes. I also live in USA nowadays. but my birth place is Latvia. unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to visit my birth place too much but I don't forget about it. I really miss my friends and my relatives who stay there. I had to move to USA because my partner's job and I didn't regret doing it and still I don't regret because I like this place where I live, and I miss the place where I was born. USA is a fantastic place with a great amount of opportunities and abilities.

Return to “Chit Chat”