Your country

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Billy

Your country

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Guys, I am really interested in the countries of your residence, because there are so many people from different states, that I am really surprised. I am very glad that our society is full of different members. It is really good news. And of course, where are you from (country, city/town)?
Nicola

Re: Your country

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi, Billy! Yes, there are a lot of people here from different countries and states. As for me, i am from Great Britain, i live in London from my whole birth :) But i dream to move to other country, may be to Italy, cause i like italian culture and italian guys are so handsome and passionate ;) :lol:
And what about you? Where are you from?
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:14 pm

i like my country very much and i think that it is just the best country in the world and you will never fidn really better than i have,. you may not be surprised but my country is the USA andi am really proud that i was born here. i am from Miami andi should say that it is one of th best cities in the world. you may be sure that i know what i am talking about because i have been to many different cities. the climat is just perfect for me, i like hot places and where it is the sea. nice place to live.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 11:21 am

I can make a bet that most of the people in here are from united states. Well at least i am from the states, arizona. Wuold be very surprised if i find somebody from arizona) I love my country and i am proud to be a part of it amd a part of its society. Also i can say that i live in a marvelous city with kind, friendly and beautiful people. Well everyone will say that same aout his city and that would be truth because each home city is very special) Anyway, i hope that lots of people will share their thoughts in this topic so we would know each other better! XOXO
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:10 pm

as for me i live in Italy. i love my country very much because it is wonderful.
many people dream to live here and i understand them because it is really beautiful place for living.
but to tell the truth i want to change this place on another. because of the interest.
it is strange i understand. i want to live in the USA for a while.
just to understand how it is to live in another country with another culture and traditions.
geff

Postby geff » Wed May 18, 2016 4:57 am

i am from romania. i like my country especially nature. nature in romania is very beatiful. many people think that living in this place bad, because country is poor. but its not correct. people in my country good and friendly and my country has interesting history, you know, guys. so, if you have time or wish you can visit my homeland - romania.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Ukraine is my native country, I like to live there. So I`d like to tell you about my country.
Ukraine is one of the largest countries of Eastern Europe. The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv. It is an independent state and it has its own government. There are a lot of places to see in Ukraine and to be proud of. There are the Carpathians with their legends, castles, cathedrals and unique traditions. There`s Kyiv - one of the oldest cities in Europe, with it`s historical monuments, museums, theatres, exhibition halls, art galleries and its rich cultural life. The Ukrainians are gregarious people who will often gather in cafes or street markets to socialize. Ukrainians also have their own national clothes which are different in many parts of Ukraine and very beautiful indeed.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Hello to each and every one of you outthere and it doesn't really matter to me which country are you from-as long as you are some real nice man to talk to and you do want to hear something good and positive and get some help with some issues in here as well. 8-) I'm here to represent Germany,the little town called Dresden-have any of you guys been there in your life? ;) If you haven't-well,you're welcome to get here,ther's a lot of great places up in here for you to see and all that.So,if you're planning some trips across Europe-visit this one. ;) 8-)
Jared

Postby Jared » Fri May 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Some of might already know that i am from The United Kingdom. So actually i am from Liverpool. Lots of people know Liverpool for its football team and The Beatles. But Liverpool is not only about those things. Did you know that Liverpool’s Anglican cathedral is the largest in the whole of Britain and the fifth-largest in the world. It was designed in 1904 by Giles Gilbert Scott. It has the world’s heaviest bell and a more than 100-metre-tall tower. The railway between Liverpool and Manchester was the first of its kind to transport passengers in 1829. Come with us one day))
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 7:03 am

Each of us has a spesial place where we were born and raised. From such small homelands formed a unified and powerful homeland, our common home, filled with human destinies.
One in every little heart awakens love for the motherland, the composition of which reveals to the reader the true meaning of patriotism and selfless devotion to the native land. As for me i Live in Ukraine and i like mu country very much.

Return to “Chit Chat”