High Techologies!

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Stephan

Re: High Techologies!

Postby Stephan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:59 am

I must admit that, yes i do use high technologies almost every day. and i cannot do anything about it. moreover not only computer but also phone, laptop an all the others. the thing is that wegot used to it. ad if we really did it rare in the past. now we can not leave without it)
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:52 am

High technoogies are important in our life.. well cause it is the time of high technoogies. what can we really do about it? We all use cell phones, iphones, smartphones, aptops and ets. It is realy important in life and in our work. the only thing we can do that is accepting.
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 pm

THE INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE... information is more available and accessible than ever before. A few clicks on a computer keyboard bring up volumes of data on most any topic. The benefits are undeniable. Students Diseases are diagnosed more quickly, and methods of treatment are more effective. The danger of over-diagnosing and treating is an issue, however. While computers and media have helped reduce some of the need for paper, other resources are drained by high technology. It takes a great deal of energy to run machinery and gadgetry. Doing certain tasks is much easier with technology, but humans have become too dependent on it and often do not function well when the technology is unavailable.
Chase

Postby Chase » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:38 pm

i ma really very interested in it but unfortunately i do not have enough time for it and that is why now i do not follow new gadgets in the world. and actually i just do not need them, i do not use personal computers for gamers. and i do not strong laptop or tablet. but it just interests me as a modern person. i think that it is great when we see that our world and science improves and develops. i think that in few years the situations with the gadgets would be impressing. that is for sure.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am

Nowadays, it is difficult to imagine our life without modern technologies. Modern technology is simply an advancement of old technology, the impact of technology in modern life is unmeasurable, we use technology in different ways and sometimes the way we implement various technologies ends up harming our lives or the society we leave in. What we call modern technology is technically not so new in most cases. Technology is applied to the roles each individual fulfills during life. We use technology on a daily basis to accomplish specific tasks or interests. Modern Technology increases human capabilities and this technology has evolved with years.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:40 pm

In today's world, where just about everything is more convenient and accessible due to advances in technology across almost all sectors, it may seem as though it's a misnomer to even mention any disadvantages of technological advances. The more advanced society becomes technologically, the more people begin to depend on computers and other forms of technology for everyday existence. This means that when a machine breaks or a computer crashes, humans become almost disabled until the problem is resolved. This kind of dependency on technology puts people at a distinct disadvantage, because they become less self-reliant.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:13 pm

I would not say that i do follow, but i do buy some of them.. I o not have iphone of course, but i o love different gadgets)) Let us aknowlange that that this is an era of high tech, you know and weather we want it or not, we'll use all the gadgets))
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you all. :D :D :D We all know how benefitial new technologies are. This inovations make our life easier ans comfortable. :) :) :) Today's high-tech companies are operating in a business world that all observers agree is changing at a pace that often seems alternately exciting and unnerving. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Economists, business executives, consultants, and entrepreneurs alike have debated fiercely about the ultimate character of these changes. :D :D :D :D One reason is that some of its elements really do exist. Imports and exports do play a bigger role than they did a generation ago.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:26 am

Tich Tech is everywhere and we cannot do anything with it.. we are living among it and it is impossible to be apart of alt hose daggets. for example in the university we use ipads even on lectures.. have internet seminars. emaiing with teachers, lecturers.. It is a ife.
Lonny

Postby Lonny » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Hi everybody here) We all know how new high technologies influenced our life. Technology is applied to the roles each individual fulfills during life. We use technology on a daily basis to accomplish specific tasks or interests. Modern Technology increases human capabilities and this technology has evolved with years. What used to work before, might not be working now, it must have got old or got replaced by modern technology. Modern technology simplifies life in so many ways and everyone defines technology in their own way. To some people, it means complicated electronic devices.

Return to “Chit Chat”