High Techologies!

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Billy

High Techologies!

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Guys, do you follow new inventions in the world of high technology?! What do you prefer in using - laptops, personal computers (for gamers), or maybe tablets? As for me, I like laptops. I don't like tapping on the screen. I prefer using my comfortable mouse. Do you use your computers everyday, or just for some working matters?
Nicola

Re: High Techologies!

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:47 pm

As i am computer programist, i have a lot of gadgets at home, among others i like to use my laptop and imac but also i can not imagine my life without tablet which is easy to take with me when i leave house and also, i am sure, all people are depndant from their smartphones or iphones, i am not the exclusion :D
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:04 pm

i think that High Techologies play really very important role in every person;s life and it is ot surrising really. i think that they make our life easier and it is very comfortable to use them and i think that ever person your or very old uses some technologies and can not imagine his life without them. i can not imagine my life without the internet, i think that it is the best invention of the people and i do not know how they could survive without it. it helps me a lot. and i like it.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 11:28 am

I love modern technologies. I use it every day due to my work. I use it home, when i am out or just relaxing home. If i am not working - i usually use my cell phone. It is enough good to watch movies, surf the internet or socials. But the thing is when my husband comes home - i throw my phone away and spend time with him. We should not forget that using gadgets too much can lead to on obsession. Which is very sad. People should not live in the cyber world. Sometimes i just switch all the gadgets off and spend some time on my own or with family and friends.
Jared

Postby Jared » Tue May 17, 2016 7:12 pm

There's lots of incident where there is malfunction in technology. For example, if there is a problem with a car than the car won't be able to run, or if there is a technical mistake in a train computer system than the train would probably dysfunction and this could lead to a crash. Many people dislike the production of technology. Technology also creates financial problems in families because most technologies are very expensive to buy like the computers, televisions, refrigerators, dvd, and home theatre systems. People who cannot afford to buy this kind of technology live a stressful life. They have to do everything the old fashioned way, which is time consuming. But i am n ot one of them) I love different types of gadges!
geff

Postby geff » Wed May 18, 2016 5:57 am

It is assumed that in 2017 the company presents 5 new phones: Galaxy S8, S8, Galaxy Edge, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy 7 X informs Sammobile citing a Chinese portal Weibo. The main part of them are quite logical and expected, however, the latter will be a surprise. According to this point of information, the market will get the Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy Note Edge 7, Galaxy and Galaxy S8 S8 Edge. Insiders significantly it is clear that the novelty will receive a Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 4K. The latter will be the unit, hitherto hiding under the name Project Volley.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 12:28 pm

I think high technologies is everywhere now. Because the high-tech sector of the economy develops or uses the most advanced technology known, it is often seen as having the most potential for future growth. This perception has led to high investment in high-tech sectors of the economy. High-tech startup enterprises receive a large portion of venture capital. However, if, as has happened in the past, investment exceeds actual potential, then investors can lose all or most of their investment. High tech is often viewed as high risk, but offering the opportunity for high profits.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 9:17 pm

If you ask me-I'm not really into all that new technologies and stuff like that,although when I was a little younger I found this topic more interesting to me,but now it's something overall boring,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I mean,I can read abouit it,but not taking some real interest in it-and I'm not that type of dude who just doesn't know where does his iPhone turns on,you know what I'm saying? :o :D It's just I'm more close to 20 th century or something-I love stuff from the time,if you can reallly say something like that. 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 7:58 am

High Tech is a very sophisticated technology, often including electronics and robotics used in production and other processes. In contrast to the "low-tech" .Simple technologies used for centuries, limits the production of essential goods .
The transition to the use of high technologies and corresponding equipment is an important part of the technological revolution at the present stage. For high technology usually carry the most science-intensive industries.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 5:23 pm

You know modern technologies have been an integral part of our lives.
The use of computers, mobile phones and, of course, the Internet to communicate, work, entertainment has become indispensable, and even commonplace.
But how it affects thinking, memory and identity of the person? How does the decision-making process? Can we do something without the modern achievements of science and technology?

Return to “Chit Chat”