My hobby is travelling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James2

Re: My hobby is travelling

Postby James2 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Nice to meet you all here) I like to travel and i think thta travelling is an amazing, because with the help of it you can learn many interesting things and share it wit hte other people. it give us information tell that what is going on our surronding each and every report. And I thin ktthat it is very important to be good aware with the everything that have happened in the world . That is why news is very importnat. I think that it keeps not so much time to read daily, but it helps you to increase you knowledge from the different spheres and provide you with the good timespending all the time. That is why news is soo important for all of us.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Hellow my friends) Nice to meet you all. I think that this web-site is a good place for the traveller all over the world. I think that this is the great place, because here i can find many interesting information and share with my friends. I think that it can help us to united and understand each other in the best way. This is very good experiance for all of us. I all the time when have a free time ry to find something interesting and share it with the people I know. And on this site I can find information which can help me in different life situations and provide me with hte good timespending and pleasure.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Hellow. I think that all the time when you are travelling you need pay attention on the great places and visited them. Station 4 is famous gay-friendly dance club. It is 24,000 square feet of enjoyment with a thundering sound system and moveable illumination show.There’s so much to do here, you could spend your time at Station 4 all night. And you really can, as the club is open until 4am (though drink service ends at 2am). Dance, dance, dance or chill out at the Granite bar or the patio, or check out the fabulous Krystal Summers and friends at the Rose Room. There are 14 service wells, so you almost never wait for drinks.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Hellow my dear friends) I think that this is an interesting topic for the discussion. As for me, that there very important to use the other people comments if you want to go somewhere and looking for some interesting thisg there. As for me this is important to fullfill your soul with the emotions. And i do not find better place for it than Atlanta Eagle. It is one of the most unpretentious gay clubs in Atlanta. It is a nontraditional leather bar. This establishment has been drawing in wonderfully mixed and friendly crowds for decades. The vast, dimly lit club offers strong but cheap drinks, well-stocked game rooms and exciting unusual events.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Hellow everybody here) I think that this is very benefitial to go somewhere and looking for the something new all the time. I think that travelling has many benefits and I want to share some wihyou, from my own experiance. . Recently , i visited a great place and i want to tell you about it. Beso bar is a gay cocktail bar located on Sin Street in Sitges, Spain. This new bar opened for Carnival, attracts visitors with its friendly, captivating atmosphere, energetic staff, marvellous interior,a great sound system, a good variety of music from funk to deep house. Moreover, the place features a large dance floor to hang out, a bar with tasty beverages.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Hellow friends)As for me travelling helps to find yourself and this is one of the main reason why i try to go somewhere so often. I think that to understand your life you need to find some people who understand your in the best way. I have never been in the better place than Coffeee planet. It is an amazing. Because here you can find everything you really need. Coffee Planet serves delicious coffee, juice and desserts and at night – a great selection of tasty beverages, large dance floor, good music from deep house to funky electro and broken beat. The place packs the house with its laid back and artsy atmosphere, friendly quick staff.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Hellow everybody here. I think that we all need stop our searching on this place http://gayweekends.com/object/bar-chez/.Bar CHEZ (also known as ‘Chez René’) is a small, friendly gay bar located in the heart of Amsterdam, just behind Rembrandtplein Square. Weekends are always fun, with karaoke, go-go dancers and cabaret shows often playing throughout the month. Happy hour from 11pm-midnight. Open daily. Also they have regular Dita PubQuizes with Travesti-Diva ruling these shows. i think that this is one of the greatest places you can find in this country for the real enjoyable and good rest.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Have you ever stay herehttp://gayweekends.com/object/lse-high-holborn/? LSE High Holborn is located amongst a range of well-known tourist attractions, shops and dining options, LSE High Holborn is ideal for guests wanting to discover London and its surroundings. It is situated a short walk from the British Museum. There are a variety of facilities on offer to guests of the hotel, such as a business centre, a lift and wireless internet access in public areas. Just minutes from nearby bars and clubs, this 3-star hotel also allows guests to easily discover the best of the local nightlife. Rooms at LSE High Holborn come with heating and telephones. They feature a shared garden and an in-room closet.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Nice to meet you all here. I think that there are many benefits of traveling. I like to travel and this is some kind of sport or even hobby for me. Travelling broadens our perspective and enhances our knowledge, which helps in enriching our lives. When you travel to an interesting place, you learn and discover very many things including new people, animals, plants and surroundings. Travelling also offers adventure and fun while providing marvelous insights that enlighten our minds. :P :P I think that you can develop your spirituality and open something new every time from every trip. THAT is why i am the fan of it.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Hellow friends) i was in Spain and I agree with you that there are many interesting and unusual places which you can xisit. Ans I want to share my favourite with you. The Macho Macho is a gay friendly bar situated at the entrance to the Yumbo Boulevards on the second level of the C.C. Yumbo in Gran Canaria. The owner of the bar Marco has done his best to make this place perfect to the younger crowd. The place invites everyone regardless of age, size and nationality. The Macho Macho offers a good German and Dutch pop music, homelike vibe, the great selection of beverages especially a fresh draft beer. This is one of the most famous bars here, that is why you can easily fid it.

Return to “Chit Chat”