Only positiv

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Moppy

Re: Only positiv

Postby Moppy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Hellow everybody here) I want to share one great place with you, and i think that it worth your attention and you need stop here when you will in the city http://gayweekends.com/object/madrid-house-rooms/. A Madrid House Rooms is located in the cosmopolitan neighborhood of Madrid, Chueca. It is very popular with gay guests. This guesthouse is just 80 meters from the Plaza de Chueca and near Puerta del Sol square. It offers stylish rooms with air conditioning and free internet access. All rooms are decorated in bright colors in a kitsch style. Among the amenities of each room you will find a TV, a private bathroom, and a mini-bar.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:45 pm

How are you feeling boys???Are you ready to have a good talk together with me ??James,something about the hotel you recommended!!Everything is clean, tidy, there is even a kitchen, but the truth is there is nothing in the kitchen, so apparently It is calculated that the cups pots carry with them T.he kettle is also not there, but the truth at the rest said that you can use their kettle at any time, but it was reluctant to go there. On the first day of residence put shower gels and soap, for the rest of the days for some reason they did not put. The floors here are cool, I advise if possible to take slippers. At all not bad place by the way. 8-)
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Best wishes for all of you here today. How are you feeling Today? Everything is okey? I hope so))) a lot of places I have visited and I saw everything you know. Something was perfect something was awful but at all not bad you know that's why I should say that I liked that the menu is fresh, unique and diverse. Beer lovers can enjoy a constantly rotating selection of beers on tap and delicious pub menus at our three locations in Asheville, as well as a rotating selection of Belgian-style beers brewed in-house! Despite everything there I also liked staff. They were so friendly.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:27 am

With the help of the travelling You all the time can see something interesting and new for you. I think that you all the time need just pay attention on the stay inthe great places where you wlll see something interesting and new for you all the time. because there are many really cool places where you will get somehing interesting and new for you all the time. i want to share one place which i like with you all. Auberge Bishop is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montréal. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is the Guy-Concordia metro station 5 minutes’ walk from the hostel.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:06 am

Good morning dear readers and attentive listeners!!!! How are you feeling today???)))) I am glad to start this day from our conversation again))) some words about hotel by the way)))) There are not many rooms in the hotel and it makes a feeling of comfort and peaceful atmosphere. The design of my room was very nice. There is a small balcony and everything in my room was well-ordered. The housekeeping was perfect, it was always clean. It is great that you can find everything necessary near the hotel. We visited many different places, many restaurants and cafes, because it is not far from the hotel
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:40 am

Hello hello dear friends. How are you feeling today? Somewhere I even stayed there. I would like to say that you can find there everything what you need: cafes, bars, restaurants, different shops, historical and beautiful sights. We stayed in the private room. It was very good. The room is big, clean and very well furniture. We had a private bathroom with washing machine. It is clean and modern.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 am

Friends, I think that we all the time need just try to keep the positive emotions and stay on the positive wave , becauise there are many differnet things you can be happy with. I thik that you need just pay attention on the variety of the great people around you nad i think that when you stay on the positive all the time you can share good and positive emotions with the other people around. I think that with the help of it youwill be all the time surrounded just the positive people adn you will share the positive emotions with the all of them . I think that nothing can be better and you all need just try it.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:37 am

Modern 4-star hotel is located in one of the most famous cities of Great Britain – charming Birmingham and just in 5-minute ride from the heart of the city. It is the best choice for business trips, vacations and weddings! https://gayweekends.com/object/hallmark ... rathallan/ I think that there you will have the best time you will open something interestiing and beneftial and you all the time will see something benefitial for yuo adn you will be really satisfied all the time with the help of the stay there. I think that you will see something new and interesting all the time.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:56 am

The Circus Hotel is a 3 star gay-friendly property that is great to return into after a day spent exploring Berlin’s Mitte, Germany. It is placed just in a few minutes from the subways station, ensuring easy access to the most rated places and gay nightlife. I think thata with the help of the stay there you will see something beneftial all the tiem for you. i think that there you will be really happy and satisfied with the help there. I want you all the time will see something benefitial all the time for you and you will be really impressed there with the stay and with the rest having there. i want you will be happy.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:02 pm

i think that there are many positive laces fr the all of us to have the tiem there and i think that there you will see something benefitial all the tiem for you .i think that with the help of the stay there you will get something interesting all the tiem for you and you will open some positive emotions there with the help of the rest having there all the time .The hotel building is set in the historic quarter of Paris, where you can find such attractions as: the Place des Voges, the Sainte-Chapelle, the river Seine, Musee Carnavalet, Musee Picasso, Notre Dame and Musee Cognacq Jay. The most popular restaurants found in close vicinity .

Return to “Chit Chat”