Only positiv

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MARK

Re: Only positiv

Postby MARK » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:53 pm

I think that we all the time need just try to open something new and positive for the all of us adn with the help of the travelling you all th time will get something new and intersting for you. I think that you all the time will get some psoitve and great emotions for you adn you will be really happy and satisfied there with the stay adn with the rest having. I think that you will be really impressed there . Stars Guesthouse Berlin is a boutique 3 star gay-friendly guesthouse that is conveniently located in Berlin’s west City Center, Germany. You can find it on the way from Berlin Tegel Airport and out of Berlin Schönefeld Airport (17.1 kilometers).
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:12 pm

i think that there are many positive places for the all of us to have the time there nad you wll be really happy there. i think that there you will get some positive emotions all the time for oyu and you will be really happy woth the atmosphere you will open there for you and i think that you will be really happy and satisfied there all the time adn you will be really happy there. 30 charming and well-appointed accommodations meet the new-comers with contemporary comfort and warm atmosphere in the historic center of Paris. Each of them was created under the inspiration from the talented artists .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:32 pm

i think that there are many positive places for the all of us to have the time there nad you wll be really happy there. i think that there you will get some positive emotions all the time for oyu and you will be really happy woth the atmosphere you will open there for you and i think that you will be really happy and satisfied there all the time adn you will be really happy there. 30 charming and well-appointed accommodations meet the new-comers with contemporary comfort and warm atmosphere in the historic center of Paris. Each of them was created under the inspiration from the talented artists .
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 am

Oh yeah.. I heard about that hotel and not only heard ,fortunately I had an opportunity to stay there with my partner. Firstly I was impressed with their staff most of all!!!! Our room was clear and fresh!!! The shower and toilet were great, with a good water pressure, everything is clean! Big towels. It was pretty quiet in the room, and even the noise from the street did not disturb us, as it usually happens! Free parking and Internet access, which is working good even in your room. Breakfast was fine too, and I would recommend you to reserve it beforehand
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:14 pm

yeah.. I heard about that hotel and not only heard ,fortunately I had an opportunity to stay there with my partner. Firstly I was impressed with their staff most of all!!!! Our room was clear and fresh!!! The shower and toilet were great, with a good water pressure, everything is clean! Big towels. It was pretty quiet in the room, and even the noise from the street did not disturb us, as it usually happens! Free parking and Internet access, which is working good even in your room. Breakfast was fine too, and I would recommend you to reserve it beforehand
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:17 am

Hmm I have really others impressions from this place. We didn't like staying there. We didn't like service and our room. The staff didn't know our language... At night, it is almost impossible to fall asleep, it seems like lying in the middle of the street and cars are passing by you. The next day I politely asked to replace the room and I was politely not refused. To make it more convincing, I painted a request in Italian (thanks to Google translator) and showed the text directly on the smart phone. It was bad rest.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:41 am

:D :D are you surprised of being here ? am I happy of being here. I would like to say that recently I have stayed here for one night. Got a spacious room with a comfortable bed, good shower room and a toilet. Good water pressure, hot water easy to regulate, clean and cozy. There are many big towels. Quiet relaxing atmosphere in the room. There is also free pakring and internet. If to reserve the breakfast beforehand, you would pay less for it, though I took it only once and I can not say if it is varied... They have a nice menu in the restaurant.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Nowadays we all the time can see something new and positive for the all of us and there you will be impressed with the time and with the positive emotions having there and there you will get a lot of new and positive impressions for you. i hope that you will be happy and impressed with the rest there. Thanks to quiet location, personal attention and new-age technical features, the on-site meeting rooms provide the best conditions for business meetings and private events. At the end of the day you can relax under a drink at the bar or have some meals at the restaurant. A sauna and a fitness room will help you to stay fit.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:06 pm

How are you feeling today? I was there and truly say everything was in a good way there. I can say that everything stated is true. Perfect location. Several rooms in different places of the building. We were kindly provided with the best - on the second floor with a balcony. If you expect a chic room, then look for another place and prepare a minimum of 4-5 times more money. In this hotel, excellent value for money, which, you will agree, is very difficult to find in cities like Rome!! Maybe you will be interested in this spot.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Travelling is the best way for the all of us to have the time and there you will be satisfied with the rest and with the time having. i like to open something new there all the time and i want you all just go theere and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. One will be offered to settle into a spacious, individually-designed apartment, which able to cater comfort during your weekends. Each room features: a desk with a lamp, a fridge, an iron, a hairdryer, free Wireless Internet connection, toiletries, an ironing board, a safety box, equipment for making tea and coffee and a DVD player.

Return to “Chit Chat”