books

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

books

Postby geff » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 am

you know that The importance of reading books for human development can not be overemphasized. It is an inexhaustible source of knowledge since ancient times. Now, people less read books and its are not as popular as, say, 20-30 years ago. And all because, firstly, many people have switched to reading e-books, and, secondly, a lot of other attractions, most notably, of course, the Internet. Most modern people, especially young people, better spend the evening staring at the monitor of your computer, than the open book. and its sad. :o I like to read books very much. And what about you , guys?
:D
Benny

Re: books

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:10 pm

i think that it is very important to read books. if you read a good book, you should learn something about yourself. books are an excellent way to discover the finer details of human life. most changes I have made in my life are based on books. i actually feel sad for people who don't read all the amazing books that are out there, as the best they can hope for is if Hollywood makes a crappy summer blockbuster or adaptation of the book to be exposed to an awesome story.
Lucifier

Postby Lucifier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Show me the person which have never read any book! All people really did it at least once.
As for me I love reading. And I have book which I have read for eight times for now. "The Master and Margarita" . It is a novel by Mikhail Bulgakov, written between 1928 and 1940, but unpublished in book form until 1967. The story concerns a visit by the devil to the fervently atheistic Soviet Union. Many critics consider it to be one of the best novels of the 20th century, as well as the foremost of Soviet satires. It is awesome! At least once in your life you should read it! Please try!
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 am

My favourite book is "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I first discovered these stories when I was about twelve and I've loved them ever since. They're brilliantly written, full of bizarre crimes and they've got a terrific Victorian atmosphere.Then you read them you really feel like you've been carried back to nineteenth-century London.All the twentieth century detectives like Miss Marple and Inspector Morse seem really boring compared to Sherlock Holmes.That's where Conan Doyle, really makes you believe that Holmes is unique — a genius with amazing mental powers.
Alex

Postby Alex » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 pm

As for me i like reading books very much. i am sure that it is the best spending og my free time, and not only free. i read books everywhere. i have read a lot of books during my life. as for me i like to read classic literature. i think that it is the best literature for me and for everybody.
i am sure that reading books is very important. you can find out a new information about everything. i agree that in our time all the information we can find in the internet but reading books is more interesting.
Some time ago i met one person who said me that he does not like to read. i gave him one book and he read it with pleasure. so now reading is his the best hobby.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:32 pm

i want to say that book is my life. really. i love it. all my life i like reading books. it all due to my father. he olso likes this very much.
when i was a little boy my father bought new books for me every week. i was the happieast child in the world. now i do the same for him. and now he is very happy.
i am sure that reading books is very important for every person. there is a real world in one book. i read books all the time i can do this. even at the work. :)
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:52 pm

i also think that there are a lot of useful information in books. so it is very useful to read them.
I love it too. i like to read all that i can find. i have two daughters and they like to read too. it is all due to me .
i am very happy that my children understannd the importance of the reading. i like to read before going to the bad.
my children read all the time , all their free time. all members of my big family like to read and i think that it is perfect.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:55 am

Scientists have figured out how to maintain mental clarity throughout life: it is necessary to continuously develop your brain. One of the best ways to do it - on a regular basis and carefully read. Today, people are too busy and find less and less time to read. It is much easier to rest, picking up the TV remote, or open the laptop, immersed in the virtual reality of computer games. However, people have the chance to read above to build a successful career, a better relationship in the family, they look younger and live longer. I also enjoy reading from time to time. And I think it's useful.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:58 am

Reading books increases your lexicon. When you are reading the works of different genres, you are faced with words that are not commonly used in everyday speech. If a word is unfamiliar to you, it is not necessary to look in the dictionary definition. Sometimes the meaning of the term can be understood in content. Reading not only helps to increase vocabulary, but also improves your overall literacy. I think that each of us must read at least something from time to time. Not only books. Any information would be helpful. Also, I think we can be educated through books.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 am

Reading helps to communicate with people. By reading not only literacy increases, but also your language skills - the ability to clearly, clearly and beautifully express their thoughts. After reading a few classical works in you will increase the talent of the narrator. You will become more interesting to talk to, especially making a big impression on those people who do not read at all. So first of all I think we need to read the book to know how to beautifully communicate with each other. I read some books during breakfast. It's always interesting. And it helps me to develop my communication skills.

Return to “Chit Chat”