Ration and proper nutrition

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Frank

Ration and proper nutrition

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello! The guys recently I started to think a lot about food. Of course, I got quite a good motivation for all this is because I got the extra weight. Moreover, even my partner has noticed that I have received a few extra pounds. And it's very sad for me. So I started using exercise and proper nutrition. In addition, I started to actively explore the diet and the need for proper nutrition for our body. I can say that I learned a lot of new and amazing things. I am ashamed that I have not studied these things before. But I want to know what you think about this? I have heard that we have to observe a certain diet and proper nutrition, you agree with this? In addition, poor diet leads to a lot of diseases. Let's discuss it?
Aaron

Re: Ration and proper nutrition

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:32 pm

The human body is designed so that regardless of the ambient conditions and any other external stimuli, it is necessary to obtain a certain amount of nutrients. A person receives these substances are not of solar energy, not from the power supply, and from food. The food - it is the only source of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and amino acids, and most importantly - energy. By following a proper diet, we help our body to get all the material in the required amount for him. All this is very important for us and our body just because we have to give high-quality fuel for this huge machine.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Only by understanding the essence of proper nutrition can greatly facilitate your existence, and solve almost all problems with health or to avoid them. To stay healthy, it is important to develop the habit of eating right, especially form the diet. In his youth, especially in the years of the student, we often eat, anyhow, and a poor diet, in turn, can lead to serious health problems. Scientists have conducted a series of experiments, during which it was found that 40% of all cancers occur because of malnutrition. I think it's good enough and convincing argument to force us to eat right.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm

The value of proper nutrition is indeed very large. The full and timely nutrition contributes to the stable operation of the entire body, correct the flow of all metabolic processes and assimilation of all elements and minerals. And it is none other than as a guarantee of good health and immunity. Proper nutrition will never compete with all kinds of preservatives, food additives, or semi-finished goods. Ready-made food or fast food effectively solve the problem of quench hunger, but absolutely not able to fill the body with useful substances. So all fans of fast food should realize that they cause irreparable harm to their bodies.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Even if you are not a qualified dietician, who knows all about proper nutrition, or even a person with a medical background, it becomes absolutely clear that the right diet helps to look good, to have a healthy skin, hair and nails. Even exhausting diets and adoption of expensive vitamins never help restore a healthy glow face and solve the problems with being overweight. Only proper diet menu for weight loss per day can help in this matter. In addition, proper nutrition is really a lot of advantages. Just because it can not only be correct, but also very tasty. Many people do not even want to try a change in this way.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:38 pm

What foods should include proper diet? For a long time, nutritionists, doctors could not answer this question, I have come a long period of research before had formed a list of products recommended to eat every day. This so-called pyramid of nutrition - a list of recommended products, which is formed as a geometric shape, divided into four parts. Each of these four parts - a certain food group, a set of products for every day. Pyramid helps to diversify the diet, while earning the same amount of substances for normal digestion and the right amount of calories to maintain a healthy weight.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:40 pm

I also think that good nutrition has a lot of benefits for each of us. In addition, we need to think about what our body will be grateful for a complete set of all necessary without detriment to him. I also know about the nutritional pyramid. The principles, which are enclosed in a pyramid needed to be exemplary menu nutrition for weight loss. In keeping with the recommendations of the food pyramid, there is a control of the consumption of saturated fat, calories, sugar and, no less important, getting in blood cholesterol. If we talk a little bit shorter, here you can create for you a list of all required that will support your body completely.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Well, I do not want to be too boastful, but I also know some things about the food pyramid. The basis of the food pyramid are foods such as bread, pasta, a variety of cereals and rice. It is the food of the crops must prevail in the diet, this list includes 6-11 dishes. The next stage of the food pyramid are fruits and vegetables that are good for us, not only vitamins and minerals, but also fiber - plant fiber, simplifying the work of bowel movements. The third stage of the useful diet pyramid is meat and dairy products. Taken together, this will give to your body everything it needs.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Most animal products provide the body, especially protein, calcium and fats, necessary for normal functioning of cells. The daily diet should include 2-3 dishes containing a product of this group. It should be noted that the correct veggie food does not include products of animal origin, richer in fat than their vegetable counterparts, so in order to replace them, vegetarians need to eat an extra serving of nuts or beans. The tip of the "iceberg" proper diet are vegetable oils, lotions, drinks, sweets, desserts, butter and margarine. All this will bring the things that you need for you. In addition, you will look much better!
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

To maintain a healthy weight and avoid problems with the sugar, the use of these products should be moderate, that is why they are enclosed in the top of the pyramid. It is enclosed in a pyramid the most basic fundamentals of good nutrition, sticking to which it is possible to avoid many health problems. It should also be a proper diet for weight loss. Dietary food quality deteriorates during storage, so eat food with the maximum benefit can only directly after cooking. Proper diet should assume varied and balanced meals. The more different products used during the day, the more nutrients ingested.

Return to “Chit Chat”