A good rest in our life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: A good rest in our life

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello hello friendly guys. I know that good rest in this hotel is really depends on your wallet in some case. Hotel is not bad to tell the truth.. The description tells that each provides a flat-screen TV, wireless internet access and a shared garden. A satisfying breakfast is available for purchase, and there are numerous cafés and eateries close by. Flexistay London Serviced ApartHotel is close to London's well-known attractions, with Centre Point just a 10-minute stroll away. I think you will like it guys.

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 am

Pleasant emotions because of our nice talks are guaranteed. Do you agree with me? I would like to say that it would be pretty good idea to stay here https://gayweekends.com/en/object/11-cadogan-gardens/ apart from good rooms and excellent service they have a magnificent Victorian-style bar with elegant interior that offers cocktails and fine wines. On hotel grounds, there is a restaurant with a la carte, which serves innovative dishes using fresh local products. Guests are offered to use the gym with chilled mineral water and a TV with a touch screen.

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:22 am

Modern 4-star hotel is located in one of the most famous cities of Great Britain – charming Birmingham and just in 5-minute ride from the heart of the city. It is the best choice for business trips, vacations and weddings! Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is awarded with Green tourism Award for the impeccable quality of service. Here you will be happy with the time and with the positive impressions you will get. i hope that there you will open something new and positive here. i like to open something new and positive there for you and tthere you will be happy with the all positive impressions and emotions you will get.

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Going to bed in a strictly specified time, you help your mind prepare for sleep. It there is a strong association between rest and this time. Organize your affairs so as to finish them in time for bedtime - it will also help to calm down and tune in to sleep. No food at night. If you are used to stay up late, then you probably have closer to the night a feeling of hunger. Resist the desire and do not eat anything at night, especially fast food, at least 5 hours before bedtime. Oily junk food will not let you sleep. I advise you to remember all of these things and remember that a good rest - is the key to our health.

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:18 am

Hi dears. My greetings for you too.. :D I can tell you that it was my good experience when I stayed at this hotel three weeks ago. I liked it very much. I was met by very friendly and welcoming staff. They were polite and very helpful. They gave me a lot of pieces of advice how to spend a weekend in their city unforgettable. I liked my room very much. It is a good room with nice interior and modern furniture. It is cozy place. For many people prices will be pretty reasonable and good.

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:27 pm

A good rest in this hotel is what you are worthy of. Don't be lazy and read my comment before choosing this place...I can add you that there is a special place where you can smoke and spent free time and communicate with other guests. The breakfast is good and varied. Every day they cooked something new and very tasty. I liked it very much. The location is very good not only for walking but and shopping. I have never been in such a fantastic place. It is a hotel where you want to stay forever.

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/la-regence-etoile/ this is good place for the world discovering and there you will meet just new and happy people all the time , because this place welcomed gay people from all over the world and there you will meet a lot of differnet people of differnet nationalities and you will have the time all together with the all of them there. i think that you need just try this place . Each room is air-conditioned and has a big screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with all facilities. The hotel offers guests to enjoy the tasty breakfast. The hotel will be a good choice for tourists but not only.

Postby Mall » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Hotel Le Meurice is a modern and very comfortable hotel which is not far from the nearest beach . This gay-friendly hotel is very convenient for tourists and family holidays. It is also located in the centre of the Nice city and not far to the Massen square. Each room of this beautiful hotel is cozy. i like to stay there with the all my friends and i think that there you will be happy and satisfied with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get. i am sure that with the help of this place you will be happy with the time and with the great feelings of independance you will get there for you.

Return to “Chit Chat”