What time to choose?)))

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

What time to choose?)))

Postby DANIEL25 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:27 am

Hello everyone guys! Today a have a rather bad mood, because it rains, I had a bad sleep and also a quarrel with my partner. Entered to talk with you, and to raise my mood) So, just wanted to ask you, if you know the history, have you ever dreamed to live or just see people 500 or 1000 years ago? Maybe you want to see living pharaohs and pyramids construction process? Or gladiators in the arena of Italy? Or visit the medieval ball? Or you are satisfied with your time, and never thought about it as I am? As for me, it is all very interesting to me, I am not keen on history, and know a little, but it is so interesting..... :P
James

Re: What time to choose?)))

Postby James » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 am

Are you interested in traveling??? I suppose it would be really useful to find out some good places where you can spend you night. https://gayweekends.com/object/backwards/ as I know this place is a perfect stop-off point for those wanting unique unforgettable experience, unforgettable moments, new acquaintances, and a splendid entertainment or looking for extreme refinement and great bibation.You can enjoy the best exclusive party club in Calgary and fantastic food. Be sure that you will be interested in visiting this place
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 pm

oh i am so sorry about your mood. i understand you, because all last weekend i had also a bad mood because of weather, quarrels. you know, i never thought about this question. maybe i want to live in each epoch, because they all have beautiful sides. i want to wear beautiful suits and become a member of royal family (why not). i think there are many interesting hotels, where you can feel yourself in the last centuries. i have heard that they even give you special clothes and you can order to play a performance about that times.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 pm

You really read my mind. I also would like to get into another time. I want to know how people lived many years ago. sometimes I even think how it would be great if I had a time machin. Then I could have a time trips and I could gt to know about people who lived before us more then we know about them from the books.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 am

James you are so nice you know))) this sharing will be good if I am not aware of this bar. the one thing I can say that it is a great bar! )))))Super friendly staff, gorgeous space and I can tell they have worked hard to make it a very nice experience for the customers. We offered chicken with a starter of crab and corn bisque. All this was so delicious, just insanely tasty. We even called the chef to thank him for such delicious meal. After so square dinner we could not leave our sits when the nightclub start.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 am

Well it is a very good idea, I think to live in another period of the history, but there is one little problem: we don't have a time machine and that's why we can't travell in time. But if to be honest, I also had such crazy ideas because our world is so cruel, but what if you wouldn't like that time also?
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:10 am

Do you want to spend time with the pleasure?))) you are welcome here guys)))) This gay party place is the perfect one for spending time I am sure)))) it is known that the place is a perfect stop-off point for those wanting unique unforgettable experience, unforgettable moments, new acquaintances, and a splendid entertainment or looking for extreme refinement and great bibation.You can enjoy the best exclusive party club in Calgary . If someone stayed there, could you share your comments and impressions from this place?)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 am

Never visited that place to be honest. Ultimately it is important to say that description of this place sounds not bad. I mean here that the dance floor is at the front and the bar near the back, unlike your typical nightclub. Backwards is well lit, and feature red oak hardwood floors and warm colored venetian-plastered walls adding the DJ booth is elevated. The food is very tasty. My friends also said that they visited it and they liked staff who was really knowledgeable and experienced in their work..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 am

The great migration of peoples is the conventional name for the totality of ethnic displacement in Europe in the 4th-7th centuries, mainly from the periphery of the Roman Empire to its territory. This process can be considered as an integral part of global migration processes, covering seven to eight centuries. A characteristic feature of the resettlement was the fact that the nucleus of the Western Roman Empire , where the mass of German immigrants ultimately traveled, by the beginning of the 5th century AD was already dense enough inhabited by Romans and Romanized Celtic peoples. Therefore, the great migration of peoples was accompanied by cultural, linguistic, and then religious conflicts between the Germanic and Romanized populations.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 am

Raising a child is full of surprises. It does not matter how many books or children's forums you read, how many training videos were viewed - nothing will prepare you for 100% of the appearance of a child in the family.
Whether it's a baby in your arms or a growing kid, you'll have trouble sleeping. That nightmares, then the child sleeps between you. And how difficult it is to raise children on time to make it to school ... Well, and so on.Follow the habits! If you are not ready to tolerate them up to the university, do not plant them - for example, let the child into your bed in the middle of the night.

Return to “Chit Chat”