Someone from the past

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Dilan

Re: Someone from the past

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:04 am

If by nature you are a weak character and soft enough, then do not play a game beyond your control, do not build yourself a tyrant and a soldier ready to fight with your enemies always and everywhere. Be realistic, choose a softer and more flexible position, in which your energy balance and psychological state will be adequate to this position. Of course, you can always pump your psyche and change it seriously enough, change your role that way, but trust my experience, it's not easy to do it, it can last you for a short period of time, but long to maintain a high level of energy, namely, energy contributes to a strong character and a tough life position, you will be very difficult, almost impossible.
Kane

Re: Someone from the past

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:34 am

Childish egoism is a completely healthy phenomenon for a child, which differs only in its simplicity and primitiveness in comparison with adult egoism, in which there is more calculating and lying. I already wrote in my articles about egoism, which along with the rest of our qualities is necessary for our survival. Of course, the upbringing of the child must be built in such a way that his selfishness does not exceed all the permissible values, because of which all will suffer, including himself.

Return to “Chit Chat”