Someone from the past

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

Someone from the past

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:32 am

I think that practically everyone had such situation - when you are happy and have new relationships, and after some time appears your boyfriend from the past, who realised that it is difficult to live without you, and who wants to return you. Did you have such situation? What did you do?
Williams

Re: Someone from the past

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:11 pm

i think that in every persons' life there is such person who comes when no one is waiting for him when you do not want to think even about him and yu do not expect him to come he just comes in your life and thinks that you need him very much. of course you understand that ti would e better for you to avoid him and do not let him enter your life but in most cases it happens in the other way, because there are a lot of nice memories which are connected with this person and you just do not want to lose him, but i think that the past shall remain in the past and it would be right.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:17 pm

honestly there was almost the same situation wich you described. i mean that i was in serious relations for half a year and suddenly appeared my ex.. well if i did not have any feelings to that guy i would not even pay atttention to him.. but you see he was my first love and generally it is impossible to leave him out.. he ruined everything :evil:
Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:15 pm

I think such situation is known to everybody and is easily recognised. The reason for the guy's return directly depends on the reason why he left you. I want to warn you in advance that there are many such reasons, and I am not able to describe them all, but to single out the most basic ones is a very real task. And so, the greatest probability of an independent return of a guy is observed if:
With the help of his departure the guy wants to show you how you will feel and live without him( and he is sure that you will feel and live badly. there is no other variant for him, that is why he returns);
Leaving you is an inadequate response to a disagreement in a relationship or a conflict;
The guy left you for the sake of another guy. This is a sad truth. Personally i think that the best variant is to throw him out when he comes to you. if you live happilly, if you have your beloved person and everything is alright why do you need him for?
Milton

Postby Milton » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:20 pm

The situation you described is very common.....unfortunatelly people do not praise what they have and regret when they loose it...If the guy comes to contact, the main thing is not to rush. Do not pull him, but do not push him away. Behave smoothly, kindly and affably. Do not start after the first conversation, call, scribble and activate with him on the social network. One has to make sure that he really has more serious intentions than simply satisfying nostalgic feelings or his own self-esteem, and here he needs to be very cautious in helping to prove himself. For example, you can remember in a conversation some funny case from the common past (but not intimate). It is also permissible, accidentally, once, as it were, accidentally, during a conversation, to call it a diminutive or affectionate name. Help should look natural and at ease. If the guy does not get scared, and he continues to initiate contacts, then you can even occasionally take the initiative, letting him get closer and closer, gradually strengthening conversations with shared memories, etc. At the same time, you can not always be available to him. Periodically you need to show that you have your own affairs, your life, you do not sit waiting for another call and can be busy.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:25 pm

The biggest mistake that couples can make after a break is just to get together again. They mistakenly believe that if their feelings are still strong, a second attempt to be together can work. Most do not try to understand what really happened between them and what changes they need. They just converge from the place where they split up and continue on. They try to restart relations that did not develop before. But repeat the same thing again and wait for a different result - this is the definition of insanity.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Although I always urge to look for positive sides in any situation, but now I will have to recommend the opposite. If your exboyfriend wanted to return, ignore the positive from his appearance and look for the negative. This approach will save you from repeated disappointment and trauma, will show what is happening in the full perspective. It is very easy now to fall into a psychological trap if your feelings are still strong and you have not yet met a new love. Your wound is still fresh and sore, and it seems that the return of your exboyfriend is the best remedy. If you have a feeling of emotional loss, then you want to return the lost and regain its former state. But this actually means a transition to the past, which is impossible. And is there any sense in this? If some way of life has led you to disappointment and pain, then why go back to it? Probably, it makes sense to go the other way, avoiding past mistakes. And then the question will already be whether you are on the way with your exboyfriend .
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37 pm

I will give an example from my personal experience. Once upon a time I began to develop an acquaintance with one gentleman, but suddenly he decided to try again with his ex-boyfriend, who wanted to come back to him again. We parted, and a few months later he appeared, saying that relationships with his boyfriend did not work out. I continued to communicate with him in a friendly way, and soon he informed me that he wanted to try to find happiness with a colleague who confessed him in love. Then he moved to another city, left a colleague and began to meet with a local man, because he is always at his side and there is no need to go anywhere. So in all his strategy one line was traced - that was easy, comfortable and without superfluous expenses. Such a person can return to you, simply because it's easier for him than to look for someone else. What does he need to dial your phone number and say that he is bored and thinks about you? You are already familiar, something has been formed between you, there is no need to start everything from scratch. If they do not accept him, he will just call the next one and so on. If you accept him, he will leave you again when a more convenient option turns out.
Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Your passion is not based on illusions, but on specific expectations: you remember how it was, and crave for repetition. When you resume the old novel, you do not have to get acquainted with parents and friends and try to make a pleasant impression on them. All of the above pluses of relations can cross out one fat minus - the reason for parting. It can be treason, and then after euphoria from a wonderful meeting, resentment and jealousy will remind you. The same applies to other causes of the gap. Of course, our memory better preserves positive moments, dulling sad experiences. At a distance, the traitor seems to be just a temperamental man, a mean grudge - a strong economic manager, and a bad lover - a dreamer far from vulgarity.But at the meeting the illusions disappear, creating the ground for the resumption of conflicts. The main danger is the lack of trust, the fear that the novel will again fail. If you decided to resume communication with the ex-boyfriend, adjust to the fact that in the current version of the relationship everything will be different. It is necessary to understand what exactly did not suit you in the novel with him. Calmly discuss this with a young man, having familiarized himself with his claims.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi there guys. How are you feeling today dudes? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?)))Frankly speaking I had this situation not once. A lot of my partners came back to me and apologized for all their actions. ... Someone said that they were not right and they were sorry about everything they did. someone said they didn't find someone better than me. All in all I should say that I didn't come back to them and I didn't want to have something serious with them. Everything was in past.

Return to “Chit Chat”