Importance of home

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mall

Re: Importance of home

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:13 pm

i really like to stay at home and spend some time there. i think that this is very important to have place where you will spend some time and where you will be happy with the rest you will get and where you will meet your family. i like home atmosphere and i think that staying at home is the best way to spend time together with the relatives and i think that you will be happy with the all your friends. i hope that you all have place where you will stay happy with the time and with the all positive surrounding you will find there for you. i hope that there you will be happy with the time and with the stay all the time.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:07 am

Hi there the friendliest people in the world. I am going to tell you about my house I hope you will like reading it. I have a house on the suburb and I would like to say that it was the best idea I have ever done. My house is pretty important for me and for my baby and maybe for future children. Our home is situated in the pleasant nature with super fresh air and fantastic neighbors. Actually it was my perfect dream to have such house instead of the apartments.
Bart

Re: My home

Postby Bart » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:30 pm

I am glad to meet you too. All the best for you!!!!My home is pretty important for me!!! It is really my fort where I can feel free and in an absolute safety. I would like to share with you such opinion that my partner and I prefer to live somewhere far away from bustling city, somewhere in the suburb. Because of many factors and influences. But the main fact why we prefer living in the house not in the city centre, because of nature and fresh air, without any pollution and of course traffic jam. We find apartment less comfortable for big family
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 am

However, recently the largest Western scientists began to talk about the fact that the human brain can grow and develop throughout life! But! It will be done only under certain conditions. Does this discovery mean an end to theories of early development?

Not at all. Just approach them, like everything else in this life, it is necessary from the standpoint of common sense.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:58 am

Allowing a woman to speak out, thereby you are providing a very important, almost irreplaceable, invaluable help - telling that it was boiling, releasing a negative, it restores peace of mind and you will then be comfortable in it in society.
Therefore, do not take her words to your account, first listen and then ask what you can help her. Sometimes one such question is enough for a woman's heart to melt, but her heart warmed.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:41 am

It doesn't matter where you live. In flat or on the house. It is important to say that home is aexexact place where you will feel great. It is true that a person who does not have their own home, does not have a guardian. After a long time the bird flew in search of food, she returns to the nest, in a cozy warm place where it is safe and no danger and anxiety it does not comprehend. Such a sense of security and warmth must feel when everyone returned home. I recommend you to appreciate what you have and do not complain on something
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:21 am

After all, these are your children, they do not need it, for them, for your children it's wrong to be slaves. And if you are slaves, then for God's sake, do not teach the supposedly correct life of your children, it's wrong. And it's wrong because by your own choice, your children will not choose slavish life for themselves, they can only be imposed upon it, nature, as I said, will not allow a person to consciously make a choice unfavorable for him, but a person can determine another person, intentionally or by own stupidity.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 am

It is possible, if something disturbs you at the moment and worries that these feelings are false, and in fact, you have nothing to worry about, because nothing threatens you. After all, not always, we should worry about what we unknowingly worry about, and it does not always make sense to constantly worry, living because of your anxieties in constant fear. But to know for sure whether or not we need to worry about something, we need to study our anxiety, we must look for an answer to the question of why something is bothering us?
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:06 am

In fact, this all depends on unconscious behavior, both these extremes, both with a lack of sex, and with its excess, must be understood by man, otherwise, he becomes a victim of the ingrained behavior in his mind, which is caused in him either by spontaneous excitation or excitement caused by external urges.
Thus, it can be concluded that not only in a society with sex restrictions, sexual instinct can be used so effectively, and the many complexes that are an integral part of the life of most people contribute to this most actively.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:49 am

And it is not necessary that these theoretical knowledge will allow you to repeat the experience of other people, that is, that you will be able to use them in practice.
It's not easy to repeat the experience of others, you will agree, especially in those situations when it comes to very complex activities, which are affected by a lot of different factors. But in theory, we can know that these or other things are possible, and therefore it makes sense to strive for them.

Return to “Chit Chat”