Importance of home

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tomislav

Re: Importance of home

Postby Tomislav » Wed May 18, 2016 8:19 pm

You know some people say that home is not a place it's a feeling.It truly is. Although I live by the motto "All you need is less," there are certain things that I simply have to keep because they give me comfort. For example, I have a big green tea cup with the word "Believe" on it, which I bought at a thrift store in Chicago when I just moved there. Since then, I’ve been drinking my green tea out of it every morning. It makes me feel at ease and gives me a feeling of safety no matter where I am, just like home. So it is not always necesary to have your own home
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Well,you can't be really overrating the meaning of home,it's importance and all that-it has to be the place safe for you and real comfortable,you have to know that it's some kind of your safe and calm harbour that ready to welcome you always,no matter what the obstacles of your life. 8-) And it's great to be there not alone but with somebody you can fully trust and know that he will always wait for you there and that you have somebody to share it all with-it's real great feeling,on of the greatest on this planet,am I right? ;) 8-)
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Thu May 19, 2016 7:42 pm

The place where you hang your hat, where the heart is, is a link to the past, and through its door one walks into the future: home can be many things t one person. To many Georgians, home is the place where they come from, the place where the famiy line can be traced from memories and keepasakes. You should have your own place for all of those stuff. When you will get older you will understand that for sure. Do not waist your time. Be wise. Our homes create us and our life - if you are happy home - you will be happy everywhere.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 6:06 pm

You know i think that it is very important for every person to make his home very cosy. because there should be an atmosphere of your own home. for me it is very important and i always try to to make my home better, i bother about it too much i think. itis very eay to mak it so, just put your photos on the wall, you may also put different pictures. buy some nice things that will help you to relax. i think that my home is very cosy and comfortable. and i always like to come home after difficult working day.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 4:45 pm

You can't really say that your home means too much for you and all that-it's supposed to mean real big to you and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) I mean,your home should have to be the place where you will feel yourself safe and loved preferably-if it all goes that way in your case,then it's alright in your life and all that,you know? 8-) ;) :) You have to feel yourself comfortable to the fullest there-it's your fortress and you can't let nobo dy to ruin it and all that,you dig? ;) 8-) And when you do have a family to get back to and all that-it'll matter to you even more. 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Fri May 27, 2016 5:38 pm

As for me i can not understand how can that be that people do not dream about having their own place to live.
before your question i was thinking that it is natural to dream about own house or apartment. nowadays i rent my apartment but my biggest dream is a big cozy house on the lake bank. the house where i will myself safe. where my future husband will live. where we will have our children. and where we will not have to think that tomorrow or in a month we have to move out because someone said so, it is silly.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon May 30, 2016 9:47 am

Home economics teaches children how to run a household. Although they are too young to run a household in its entirety, home economics teaches them how to assist the parent or guardian in household chores. When the child is on his own, he will know how to perform basic household duties, life balance is essential. Home economics teaches the student how to balance a career and family life while minimizing stress. Part of the life balance is teaching a student how to make a household budget to live within his means. This ensures he can spend time with his family and not have to work an inordinate number of hours to maintain a lifestyle.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:12 am

Not everyone out there can imagine life without a family. Barring a few unfortunate individuals, for most of us our family is an integral part of our lives. No law in this world can defy this fact. The moment you enter this merciless world, where each man is for himself, there are some near and dear ones out there who leave no stone unturned to ensure your happiness. The values and coaching passed on to us from our family members will stay there guiding us for the rest of our lives, thereby ensuring our growth and survival in the society. It won’t be an understatement to claim that our family is the first institute where we were taught how to cope up with the physical world.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:50 am

It is very important and cool to have your own home - your own place to live. One of the most overlooked reasons for owning a home is the freedom you get once you have achieved this major goal in life. Many first-time homebuyers find that once they have bought a house, many other aspects of their personal life seem to fall in place. The security and piece of mind that come with home ownership is a great accomplishment in many people’s lives, and once they have overcome the obstacles, they find that other goals they had set out to achieve become much easier to attain. When i moved to my own house - i felt really free.
Michal

Postby Michal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Well,dude,if you ask me,I'd say to you something like for whom how you know what I'm saying? :) 8-) And it's not like cause I don't want to answer the question the proper way-although sometimes I really don't want to do that especially if the question is stupid as f*ck and all that-it's just some things are definitely good for somebody and needful and all that,and for the others it's not that important really and all that,you dig? 8-) :) ;) I mean,it's great for me right now to be living alone and in my own apartment and all that-and I don't really need a house or a family or something like that,you know? 8-) :) ;) :P :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Chit Chat”