Is romantic important for relations?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Dan36

Re: Is romantic important for relations?

Postby Dan36 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:52 pm

I think romance is the most important thing in the relationships of two loving souls. I think romance makes our relationships with our partners more interresting, more delightful, more wonderful. Just immagine, if there weren't romance at all, if no one ever heard about it. Just think what would the relationships be between the couples. I think love cann't exist without romance. To my mind these two notions are combined. If there wouldn't romance, then there wouldn't be any love, passionate relationships, there wouldn't be any great deeds in the name of love. Romance is very important in our lives.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Yes I think that romantic atmosphere is always should be in any relationships!! I think that it really helps people to be closer to each other and even if two partners are bored with their relationships exactly romantic can bring something new in their relationships. I am a romantic and my partner is a brutal person, so sometimes it is difficult for us to be together :x 8-) but we try because I try to be tend to him and he likes it and especially if there is some surprise for him from me. I think that everyone likes romance)))
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:44 pm

I think that romance is very important in relations. When we're dating, we behave ourselves in a very romantic way, but when we start to live together, then it is for sure, that romance can dessapear. If you want to bring back romance in your relationships, then you should not only talk but try to do smth romantic, not only your boyfriend, but also you should do some romantic things.
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Glad to see you :D :D :D :D :D Yes for me romantic is very very important for me, because it makes it more happier and more good for each couple. ! Romantic relationships is important part of happy relationships. I am sure that not everyone is used to have daily relationships with all these duties about house and as for children. It is not happy relationships if you take care about everything but not about each other. I think everyone should be interested both to make relationship not boring.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:01 pm

For me it is also important. I like to surprise my partner with presenting different flowers. And especially when he even doesn't expect it. we like to visit different occasions together, I mean something nice, restaurants or so on. Cinemas for example. Simply it is not difficult to add something romantic in your relationships. Simply you can say something pleasant for your partner. Also we like dinner with candles and romantic music as well. It is really the thing that make me happy))))
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:23 pm

As for me romance does not have to leave people who love each other under any circumstances, because as soon as it leaves, our feelings begin to fade, there is apathy, and we become indifferent.
It is terrible when people recently who loved each other, looking at the partner, as at a piece of furniture. Romance - it is not necessarily expensive dinners at restaurants and trips to foreign resorts! Romance increasingly associated with the daily "little things." But these "little things" are so important! This is the daily attentions, kind words, smiles, courtesy
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Thank you very much for this theme and i think that the romance does not have to leave under any circumstances our relations, because as soon as it leaves, our feelings begin to fade, there is apathy, and we become indifferent. It is terrible when people recently who loved each other, looking at the partner, as at furniture. Romance is needed at any age.
It animates the relationship, giving them a piquancy, it gives a sense of something personal, in that only you two are involved.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:05 pm

I think that romance is a very importan t thing in relationships. Whether you are married or in a long-term relationship, keeping the romance fresh and alive can be a challenging task. With demanding work schedules, romance often suffers, which can have catastrophic consequences for your relationship. Maintaining the romance in your relationship will support your long-term mental and physical health, increase the connection between you and your partner, and possibly lead to a more fulfilling life. The best way to maintain romance in your relationship is to improve your emotional connection by communicating openly and honestly with your partner. Accept your partner for who they are, and show your appreciation for them with physical intimacy and gifts.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 am

I am glad to see you here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I want to say that romantic relationships is not so important for me. But of course I think that we can not live peacefully without them :lol: but in my case I think that romantic atmosphere is too much. I don't like when it is too much pretty and sweet in the relationships. I love my partner and he understands me. Romance for us is not so important just because maybe we are adult persons and we get rid of such romantic relationships ... I don't know why.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 am

I have noticed that many of visitors of this resource state that romantic relationships are very important for them and I want to continue this opinion. to my mind, romance is like a step for getting lovely and tender feelings. You should not have just some sex feelings towards your partner, I ththink that it should be connected ,as well as your other feelings. When my partner makes something romantic for me I feel myself needed and loved. Romantic feelings should be like a part of your relationships.

Return to “Chit Chat”