Is romantic important for relations?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Martin_T

Is romantic important for relations?

Postby Martin_T » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:35 pm

By my nature I am a romantic person. And when we with my partner just started dating, he was too romantic. But once we started living together romance disappeared. I have said many times that I need it, and he just pretends not to hear my words. Tell me why is the romantic in relationships important? Or maybe we don’t need it all?
Adam

Re: Is romantic important for relations?

Postby Adam » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Romance does not have to leave people who love each other under any circumstances, because as soon as it leaves, our feelings begin to fade, there is apathy, and we become indifferent. It is terrible when people recently who loved each other, looking at the partner, as at a piece of furniture. Romance - it is not necessarily expensive dinners at restaurants and trips to foreign resorts! Romance increasingly associated with the daily "little things." But these "little things" are so important! This is the daily attentions, kind words, smiles, courtesy ... I think we need it at any age!
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 am

Martin , I agree with you, that it is very important for each couple. Romance has got to be one of the most fun and least executed activities in many relationships. With all the distractions we have in our busy lives, it seems many couples never find the time to be romantic, and that can lead to love’s demise. Romance is about getting closer, and there is a big difference between sex and romance. In most relationships, if you want the former to be great, you have to fully engage in the latter. It needs to be a constant in your universe. Being romantic is not much work, and savoring romantic moments will actually strengthen your bond.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:22 am

Yes, yes and once more yeeeees, it is important) cause not every time you need just passion, you know. sometimes we need to feel love and see it in some special actions. and i am taking not about flowers and presents, i am talking about some great dates, travels together. We all need it, i guess)
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:50 pm

in my opinion it depends. for some people it is very important in relations while for other it is not important at all. in our relations romantic does not play really very important role and i just see no need in it. we are happy together and we do not bother about anything what other people tell about us, we are active sometimes, we have a lot of things to do in relations. romantic is too boring for us. none of us likes it and does not want to spend time on it. that is what i think. :( :(
Richard

Postby Richard » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 am

Romance - is imbued with a condition that requires care from reality, the person creates a fabulously comfortable atmosphere and strives to make your mate the happiest. Enormous role can play dramatic and lyrical ideals, dreams, emotions and elation, a kind of step on normal daily life .Romance - a very pleasant feeling. If the relationship is not romantic, they become colorless and empty, quickly bored and spoiled. Romance - this desire to believe the best, people should be able to enjoy the little things of life, be vulnerable and touching, fearless and courageous.
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 am

I think that romantic is very important in any age. Romance is the only spice of life without which life would suddenly seem meaningless. It is like power supply to relationships. When the supply goes out, relationships may seem to come to an end. The best part is that you don't need to really work hard to be romantic. You just need to tune yourself to the relationship. Once you are completely in tune, everything you do would be romantic. :D :D Ask yourself whether you would like to live in a world without people showing affection on you. Attention and affection from the opposite sex can create romance without which relationships would go stale.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 am

I am more than sure that is is really important for our life. who are we without romantic actions, words.. robots??? I do not want to live in the world where people do not aknowage romance.. It is important and not only for girls, for guys as well, i guess)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:43 am

i guess that being romantic is always important and not only for heterosexua relationships. it is just important and that is all. that is why in my relations i usually try to make some romantic surprises to my man.. and he dos the same in order our reatins were not a simple routine.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D My husband all the time tells me that we need keep romantic in our live all the time. It’s not necessary to have any special case to do it. It will be more interesting if you create or remember any little date which will be full of love and romance. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) If there is no such date then you may create it by yourself,you man will be not angry because of this. We should make romance not just in the evening, but in a day too. You can climb to the lift in the window with a bouquet of his favorite lilies or contrary swearing janitors and neighbors to write something on the pavement.

Return to “Chit Chat”