To make life easier

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Moppy

Re: To make life easier

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you all) :) :) :) I think that inventions make our life easier.... One of the most famous is the ballpoint pen. It is probably one of the most taken-for-granted everyday items. :) :) :) Writing had always been a slow activity that required careful skill and materials until the invention of the ballpoint pen in the 1930s. :o :o :o :o The preferred method of writing for centuries involved quill pens, which required feathers and a pot of ink for dipping. :? :? Quill pens reigned until the invention of the fountain pen, which had an ink reservoir but had to be filled and would often dry out.
Nory

Postby Nory » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 am

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D Nice to meet you all there :D :D :D People have many usefull inventions which can make our life easier and more comfortable . Many inventions throughout history have made life easier: electricity, the automobile and the computer are just a few. ;) ;) ;) These larger inventions are often recognized as milestones that :D :D helped create conveniences, furthered our :) :) :) advancement and created efficiencies in the way we work or run our lives. 8-) 8-) 8-) But not much thought is often given to the smaller inventions that make our lives easier on a daily basis.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 pm

To many parents, living with routine is a normal part of life. It took me until the birth of my third child to accept and adopt routines. I was 24 when I had my first child, too young and cool to accept structure in my life. I loved spontaneity and resisted routine. It took me ten years to realize I wasn’t doing myself any favors. Stick to bedtimes, mealtimes and bath times. Kids feel more secure in the structure and you get to have more relaxed free time for yourself....Use a calendar and plan your week. Include all appointments, meetings and work that needs to be done. You are much more likely to do the work if it is scheduled in your calendar.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:01 pm

It sounds ridiculous, but when I can’t pull out of a nose dive I list all the things I accomplished that day, no matter how small. Did I shower? Makes the list. Did I make food? It goes on the list. By the end of the day I have a much bigger account of the day than I thought and that always helps push back that feeling of worthlessness.... It sounds very sad, but sometimes I’ve been walking around with a cloud over my head for days or weeks, smiling and working like nothing was wrong. I need a moment to let everything that has built up to be let go. So I watch a movie with a tear-jerking happy ending and I cry. It’s OK to cry. Never be ashamed of crying.
Lonny

Postby Lonny » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi ebverybody here) :D :D :D :D We need stop living in everyday routine. To many parents, living with routine is a normal part of life. It took me until the birth of my third child to accept and adopt routines. I was 26 when I had my first child and since than start my adult and serious life , too young and cool to accept structure in my life. I loved spontaneity and resisted routine but than I wan not ready for it . :? :? :? :? :? It took me several years to realize I wasn’t doing myself any favors. Stick to bedtimes, mealtimes and bath times. Kids feel more secure in the structure and you get to have more relaxed free time for yourself.
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:31 am

Nowadays threre are many inventions which make our life easier.Personally I like Continuance Rechargeable Battery with USB Port Source. Continuance is an iF concept design entry for 2011. This is so simple. Continuance is a set of batteries with a USB interface on the side. The batteries are rechargeable plus dole out some juice to stranded gadgets that are starved of power. Handy, compact and a totally do-able concept! Apparently, Continuance is unavailable design concept for the time being, but if you’re interested in this kind of USB powered battery, you might like to check the available USB rechargeable battery.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 am

Hi there boys and dear readers of this website. I am more than sure that the main problem of some people that they do not see all the good things that they receive in this life.a lot of people don't see all good that this world gives them. Guys pay attention to those people who are blind, deaf.. And so on. Good you imagine their shape??? Do you think it is easy to live with it? Bit they live and they consider themselves as happy person. So I think that we should appreciate all we have and don't worry about something than rather good than death.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello hello dear people. My audience, are you ready to communicate with me here today?))) I want to say that not all people can appreciate this fact that our life is just something unforgettable and unrepeatable. I want also to state, to claim that living your life to the fullest is a process that will take you your whole life to develop. Developing is our life and if you want to make your life better, to make better yourself you should do something for it. Do you share my point of view??? :?: :?:
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 am

I try to lead some principles in my life , and here is my favorite one... I would like to say that our life is in our hands and I liked that many people here agree with this statement . Our life in our hands and we can make it better or worse. Everything depends on us and we should not blame or accuse someone of making your life worse than you have, or blame that you have horrible life. If you want to make your life more easirer so try to have a positive look on things and believe me, you will achieve success at ease
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Pleased to communicate with you my dear visitors. For example guys you can change something in your life. Just you. If you want to change, try to act try to be in charge of your life. Everything will be okey if you are able to act and if you have a desire to change something, to be changed, so everything will be okey. It is interesting and important to say in the same moment that everything depends on us in making life easier. Just live with positive emotions and thoughts every day. try not to make hard your life

Return to “Chit Chat”