The dog bited

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Re: The dog bited

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:23 pm

. Hello everybody and everyone who decided to be here too. I told you that especially for me it is better to come in contact with dogs. .I am not afraid of them and I know how to find common language with them no I think it is not difficult and you know if you behave in a proper way with dogs so I am sure you will never be bitten by them. Try to be more friendly with them. I have never had the same trouble and I hope that if you will behave in a proper way everything will be okey.
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Rabies is transmitted to a person with the saliva of an infected animal. In this case, the dog may not show any external signs, since the virus is released at the end of the incubation period, a few days before the first signs of the disease appear. Infection of a person, perhaps not only with a bite, but also with the ingress of saliva on the damaged skin or mucous membranes of the eyes, oral and nasal cavity. Getting into the body, the virus develops slowly enough, spreading along the nervous pathways and hitting the nervous system.
Romario

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:02 pm

How are you doing today guys? What plans do you have for this Saturday ? I would like to say that if pets, I mean dogs or cats see that you are afraid of them so they can be in charge of you for sure. I have my favorite dog. Nowadays he lives with my parents because unfortunately my partner has am allergy, but I like to visit him every weekend. Cats are less important for me, I find dogs more friendly and positive. I am not afraid of dogs exactly! I am not afraid of dogs because I know how to cope with them
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:48 pm

If a child is bitten by a dog, you should not even think about how to treat a dog's bite at home! The child's organism is even more susceptible to infection, and if the wound is torn, it requires a superimposed suture that will not leave scarring behind.The first thing you need to do if a child is bitten by a dog is to calm him down. In a tender form, take away the children's crying, explain that everything will heal that the doctor will treat the wound and there will be no trace of it.If a domestic dog has bitten, a child may need the help of a psychologist, since the likelihood of fear of dogs and other pets, fear of betrayal, etc. is high.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Hello dear guys. I am sincerely happy to greet you too. My best and dedicated wishes for you. Pets are very interesting and all of us should understand that be accurate with them and they will be accurate with you. I am not afraid of pets,I mean dogs or cats or some other of them because I know how to behave with them and how to act in the case of unpredictable case. Dogs are fantastic and I love them much better than cats because they can be real friends. I am not afraid of dogs. On the other hand I love them sooo much.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:47 am

Psychologists do not recommend doing this, because you will again be filled with bad energy? But no - this is a stereotype! In fact, in order to forgive the abuser, one simply needs to understand it. Remember the quarrel in all details at first from your side, and then from the offender. Try to understand why he said exactly such words, what he wanted to achieve, and how it all started. Write it all down on paper - especially the reason - and analyze. Put yourself in the place of someone who offended you, and understand that he either did not wish you harm (if they were parents), or he was offended (friends) by something, or he simply offended his life (everyone else) and then it is not worth it to waste time at all.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:24 am

it is natural to be afraid of pets. Because all people are pretty different and we don't know with what pets they faced. I agree that dogs can be aggressive but you might react on them in a right way and in conclusion you will get the same attitude towards yourself. Pets should be under people's care and be accurate with them at the same time. I also had such accidents when I was bited by dog. Of course I was afraid but after it I understood so many things that could cause such behavior of dog. Do not be cruel.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:47 pm

With our minds, the same hibernation occurs when we take into account a lot of what is unnecessary for us, instead of properly appreciating and preserving our precious attention, from encroachments on it of various external stimuli and especially from people. People in fact are very demanding to our attention, as soon as they do not try to attract him to themselves and often completely without any benefit and need for ourselves. Blame them for this, in no case it is impossible, every person is adequate to his nature and each of us needs something from each other.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:23 am

Do you often feel anxious and anxious? Do not worry about it, it should be so. Anxiety and anxiety is an integral component of the human psyche - a living, healthy, normal person, able to respond adequately to changes in the external world and / or in one's own organism. A psychologically healthy person must necessarily worry, worry, fear, experience, worry, and also experience other negative and positive feelings in order to live a full life. But he must test them in moderation, - I emphasize, moderately, with full, or at least partial, awareness of one or another of his feelings.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 am

Sex is an indispensable need of every healthy person, no vegetarian ethics is able to retain and curb the desires of human nature, or rather the urges of nature to human nature. And if it were not for the complexes and not the moral approach to this issue in our society, it would even be difficult to imagine what would be the development of a man with uncontrolled manifestation of his sexual instinct. Perhaps it would be so, that after each sexual intercourse, a new child would appear, to feed him, not to mention that he should be properly educated, there would not be opportunities for fans of thoughtless sex.

Return to “Chit Chat”