The dog bited

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: The dog bited

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 am

This, of course, is a risk, but it can lead to great success. Today is a time when creative thinking is especially appreciated, though not by everyone and not everywhere. And creativity in its turn, originates from theoretical reflections, which allow us to look beyond the known. And what is especially important, starting from the laws that are known to us, with the help of theoretical reflection can create new theories and new knowledge, allow for new opportunities and make new discoveries.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Dogs bites, sometimes fatal, are a worldwide problem and particularly affect children. In that case, if you are bitten, you should to go to the hospital, and he must make some injections. I had never be bitten, but four years ago a dog bit my father. Then this dog bit other people who live in our suburb. So my father called the ambulance, and he was very glad that there wasn't any infections. After this accident I become to afraid of dogs. So, if it will be the same situation, I think that you should concern firstly about yourself. I understand that there many homeless dogs and we want to help them, but in these situations it's very dangerous.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:37 am

Of course you will say how you can influence the adult person with whom you have linked your destiny and who does not want to change under any conditions for which his own family does not have value at all? This is often treated to me, and I certainly understand that it is not very productive to shift responsibility for their problems, to those who want me to help them fix it. However, it is also not very productive to influence another person, the pressure to good will not result, especially pressure in the family, where everything should be within the framework of consent and understanding.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:02 am

Pleasing to the eye, things are by no means always such in practice, pleasant on the ear of the word - the truth, and the physical procedures causing the pain - harmful. In all cases, we need to seek information about what surrounds us, to the present, and not to the once-deferred associations in our head. Of course, there is a benefit from them, because only remembering the mistake made before, you will not step on the rake a second time, but this mistake must be realized, and draw conclusions on its basis.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:04 am

The second thing you need to cope with in order to break down the psychological barrier that prevents you from saving money is the thought that our, or rather your attention, during the accumulation of money switches from the desire to increase revenues by the desire to save and save. It is important to understand that one thing, does not interfere with the other - you do not deprive yourself of the incentive to increase incomes, you supplement it with the incentive to save the money you have already earned.

Return to “Chit Chat”