The dog bited

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

The dog bited

Postby DANIEL25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:12 am

Hello everyone!
The question is rather strange, because in a lot of countries there is a severe organizations, which a looking for and take care of animals. Therefore in our country in is not so...So I wanted to ask - what to do if you saw how the dog bited someone or even yourself? Try to find his owner? Call the ambulance or your private doctor? Or just go home, relax and treat the wound?
JackHunter3

Re: The dog bited

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 am

My firend if you were bitten, you have to go and show that bite to a doc, cause it may be soooooo dangerous! :D There is a great problem nowadays with dogs who have no owners, who knows what kind of infection they may have.. if you do not wANT TO BE INFECTED AS WELL, GO TO THE DOCTOR, MY FRIEND! :D
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 pm

i do not really think that you shall not think about it, i even think that you definitely have to do something because it may be really very dangerous for your health, you may even die from it if the dog suffers from such disease. i think that you definitely have to go to the hospital and ask the doctor what you have to do. and you have to call the police and ask them to take the dog away or to find the owner of it, i think that it would be really the best decision. i do not advise you just sit at home and do nothing, it may be very dangerous, hope that you really worry about your health. good luck.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am

Best regards for everyone here who are on this website today!!!!!I am glad to write here for all of you on this website today. I really like pets without any words. It is my soul. Most of all I like dogs because to my mind exactly dogs are thebbest friends for people and they will have never betrayed you. I have never been in the situation where dogs bite me... Unfortunately you should remember that first of all you should not show your fear to the dog and never run away. You should like animals and show best attitude to them.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:06 am

Hello hello people. I am super glad to write here for you on this resource. So what I should say about dogs. Of course they are fantastic when they are not angry. At all I should say that I am afraid of dogs because I also was bitten by the dog in the early childhood. And you know it was really very terrible. Since that time I really think that it better to stay far from some dogs. Remember that if you were bitten by dog you can be under the risk because not all dogs are healthy and you can get some desiese from the dog.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:48 am

It is fantastic for me that dogs in our life because 5hey can be real friends for us. And I am not afraid of them I understand that some of them can be cruel and but everything depends on people. I think that just people can be guilty of this fact and it is really horrible you know. If you were beat by dog so you should immediately go to the doctor for example. And be careful because if this dog is homeless you can have some problems with possible disease. At all we should care about such animals because everything depends on us and be sure if you take care about dogs for example you will have the same.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 am

Nice to meet you here and wish a fantastic and delightful mood. I want to discuss this theme for discussion because to my mind not many people know that dogs are real friends and at all everything what pets do depends on us at all. I am not afraid of dogs because I know that if I have normal attitude to them they won't bite me or something like this.... Of course everyone should be accurate with dogs because as usual homeless dogs more aggressive, but on the other hand I know the situation that the dog being under the care of some boy, attacked people..the one thing you should do, is referring to the doctor
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Good afternoon dear friends too. People I would like to say my story... Somewhere in the childhood I was bited by dog and you know I just have terrible emotions after that accident. I didn't know what to do but I had an injury on my leg. I also can say that I didn't act in any way, so I mean I didn't offend dog or something but he decided that I am cruel or so on and I didn't intend to take pain him. But he attacked me . After this accident I am afraid of any dog. All in all that's why I love cats rather dogs. They are more comfortable for me
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:00 am

If you are bitten by a dog be sure to see a doctor. When a dog bites through a dog's saliva, a rabies virus can enter the human body. Rabies is a terrible disease leading to death within two weeks of the onset of the first symptoms. However, the disease is treatable, if you act immediately after the bite.After penetrating the body, the rabies virus spreads through the nerve endings, affecting almost the entire nervous system.The disease can begin as early as 9 days after infection with the rabies virus, but it can take 30-60 days before the onset of symptoms. The closer the bite to the brain of the victim, the less time passes before the onset of symptoms.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:08 am

If you are bitten not by a stray dog, then from the owner of the animal you can in court demand compensation for pecuniary damage. This will be compensation for money spent on drugs and treatment. In addition, you have the right to demand compensation in the amount of average monthly earnings, if you had to stay for some time on a sick leave. To prove and determine the amount of damage caused, you have to collect all checks for medicines and submit them to the court together with the sick-list.

Return to “Chit Chat”