something about support

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Garis

Re: something about support

Postby Garis » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:45 pm

I think that is ok to discuss what you are worrying about with your friends and relatives. I mean not dwelling about it all the time without any try to solve it. I mean that you can never know who can help you with one or other problem. Sometimes I think that this or that person cannot help me to solve this problem. And you know what they can. 8-) 8-) These people have helped me to solve my problem very quickly and easily. :ugeek: :ugeek: Then I thought that I didn’t evaluate these people enough, I thought that I knew better what to do. So now I am not so self-confident and let people help me.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 am

I think support is very important in all sphears of our life... International relations are an exceptionally important aspect of citizenship in a global society. As our world becomes smaller and smaller through communication technology, rapid air transportation and a complex international economy, the value of peaceful and cooperative relationships between nations is increasingly important. Positive international relations also promotes effective trade policies between nations, both in terms of importing natural resources and finished products not available in one country and in terms of gaining access to the larger market afforded by exports to foreign countries.
Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:22 pm

As for me, it is ok to share your feelings about the problem with my friend. Sometimes after some talk I realize that it is not so big problem. My boyfriend has hid special point of view about ordinary situation. He can see a way out there where I think is a dead point.
Mike

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:21 pm

I would never have a life that I have now without my boyfriend’s support. I understand that a man should be strong and everything. But I think that I am just ordinary person first of all. I need some support and care and love. I have a heart and feelings, I cannot ignore it. I am not a robot to be always strong.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi everybody ) We all know that support is on the first possition in relations... At its core, public relations revolves around this universal truth: people act based upon their perception of facts. By managing, controlling, or influencing people's perceptions, public relations professionals hope to initiate a sequence of behaviors that will lead to the achievement of an organization's objectives. When those in public relations successfully create, change, or reinforce opinion through persuasion, their primary objective is accomplished. Public relations professionals follow a set of principles in order to achieve success.
Richard

Postby Richard » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Support is essential thing when we talk about relations in a family. First of all, if there is support it means that you're among people who love and understand you. It really can help to overcome the difficulties! It is so difficult to live in this world when you don't feel any support and you have to rely only in yourself!
Nory

Postby Nory » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 am

I agree with you that support in business is very important. This is where IT support comes in and it's why it's so important that you use an IT support company in order to make sure that this IT runs smoothly. If your business is indeed entirely dependent on IT to run, then you will be completely stopped in your tracks and unable to continue to do business if your computers should for whatever reason stop working. Likewise if your computers are not running as quickly or as well as they could, then you will similarly find that your business is stilted and that your staff struggles to achieve the same amount of productivity to which you and they are accustomed.
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Support is very important for everyone. I think support and understanding are very similar things. I can’t imagine my life if didn’t have such people I can rely on. I have relatives and friends and I know that they are always ready to support me. I felt it greatly when I decided to adopt a baby. They didn’t say that I was crazy they just interested if I needed any help. So, we should always support each other, it helps to live, it makes us stronger, it makes our life brighter, it makes us happier and closer to each other! And there is no difference what kind of support it is, home or business support. The most important thing is that you have it!
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 pm

I had a lot of problems in my life and even suffered a dipression, but you know what.. I am more than sure that only your family an realy support you when you feel badly. No friends and coworkers.. never. peope are egoistic and you are not an exeption. only close people are important to you.
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi guys)Many things, really. Financial security/comfort, good physical and emotional health, purposeful work, a lifestyle sustainable with our individual and environmental means, meaningful relationships – these are all key elements within our definition of prosperity. We could perhaps even simplify this further: "to live a long, happy life" amidst the change. One key predictive factor is having a happy childhood. For most of us, there's little we can do about this one. We had the childhood we had. But for those who have regrets, coming to terms with what was , either through self-reflection or structured therapy, is likely a constructive step. Accepting the past, especially one you had little control over at the time, diminishes its power to influence your behavior today.

Return to “Chit Chat”