something about support

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daniel89

Re: something about support

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 am

I would like to say that no one can happily live without support and love. Everyone needs support, regardless of the level they are playing or competing at. It may be that you excel at a particular sport but you brother does not. However if he still enjoys the sport then he will still want to play it. But it becomes your job to offer plenty of support and advice. Hopefully I have worth people who usually try to be close to me in every difficult situation. And especially I find it pretty acceptable in relationships between two partners.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:21 am

However, it is not necessary to communicate with some clever people, it's enough to read their book, now many write, read their articles or listen to them on TV for example.
It is important only to adjust oneself to the perception and analysis of information received from smart people, not to place barriers in the form of a counterweight to their arguments, not to criticize and not to deny their conclusions, this is an unproductive form of obtaining information.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:49 pm

For example, you can define a person's boasting, or fear, or vice versa, a hidden aggression towards you, some desire hidden behind multilayered hints, and if a person does not want to declare about his intentions - openly, similarly answer him, also with half-hints . But there are also situations when the curvature of the conversation begins to accumulate a huge number of unambiguous hints, there are unnecessary emotions, the repetition of the same, in a word there is clearly a desire of the person to explain something to you, but you do not understand this.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:07 am

Love is a spontaneous feeling, it encompasses all of our nature - our mind, emotions, spirit, every cell of our body. A person drowns in it, it carries it in different directions and is able to change its mood at any time, depending on the circumstances. You can easily lose your mind by experiencing this great feeling. So it is not easy to manage love, even if it is quite healthy. And when people talk about what true love should be, what kind of emotions a loving person should feel and say that love is always joy and happiness, and not pain and suffering, you understand that they themselves have never loved anyone so much to know , how you can become addicted to love.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Exactly these are our beliefs about ourselves that have been laid in our subconscious since childhood, if we were often scolded and humiliated, then naturally the manifestation of our personalization will be based on those attitudes and insecurities that stretch from the very childhood. Simply put, that most often, we see ourselves around ourselves and to what results we come, will be the fundamental conviction for us. Is it easy to convince a person that he is a loser?
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:31 am

Just two techniques that you need to learn in perfection will give you the opportunity to manipulate most people, encourage them to do something for you. Of course, there are many more such techniques, but those that I will tell you about are the most effective and most widespread, and they are quite enough.
The first and the main tool of manipulation is a fear based on the instinct of self-preservation, he and only he encourages most people to act.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 pm

All relationships and families go through difficult times and experiencing occasional problems and conflict in personal relationships is normal. However, sometimes these problems can become overwhelming. So supporting is a main problem in a modern world. Many people say thet our parents are the best friends and if we have a problem we have to ask a help in them. In some situations it's possible, but when you cannot say them what was happened you share all your problems with your friend who understands you. But sometimes you should solve your problems yourself.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:02 am

And if you spend the rest of your time on your family, serious problems will not exist in it, it will prosper, and with it happiness will flourish. But this is a matter of your understanding of the value of the family in your life, you prioritize, therefore, you do the situation in your life as you observe it. Of course, I can approach this question from different angles, I can make countless comparisons and give you a lot of examples, but I can not inspire you to realize the importance for you in this life, it all depends on your life, which has you to your personal value system.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:27 am

Therefore, the instinct of self-preservation, often manifests itself as a meaningless fear, and the most dangerous fear in this case is the fear of acting. Not in all cases, the instinct of self-preservation helps us to survive, and this occurs precisely from the unconscious manifestation of this instinct, when for example a senseless panic can not do good and harm, when it is sometimes better to take a fight than to run, when doubts caused by fear become the cause of missed opportunities and the like.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:30 pm

And finally, the last thing you need to develop the right attitude to develop a personality is responsibility and independence. Much has been said and written about this, so much that it's somehow even inconvenient for me to repeat it. But, whether it is said not so, whether it is written not that, or people simply do not listen to what has been said and written, but for some reason independent and responsible people in our society no longer become. Therefore, it is a sin not to discuss this issue again.

Return to “Chit Chat”