love or to be loved

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Benjamin123

Re: love or to be loved

Postby Benjamin123 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Hmmmmm it is so difficult theme for discussion for me. It demands something serious from me and I thought about it a lot of time and you know guys, unfortunately I didn't find any solutions and answer this question. You are right that people are different, while some couples and families can live very happily when the husband loves and the partner allows himelf to love, in another family it may be Vice versa... Frankly speaking it is not good when you love but it is not mutual, and of course it is bad when you are loved but you don't have such relationships. I have no variants..
James

Postby James » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello everybody and everyone who are online here today!!!!How are you spending this day???? :D :D :D It is really hard question because I even don`t know what to choose here...Love or to be loved?????I can not answer because if we imagine that we love for example but do not get the same back...It is difficult and you know maybe in most cases it is rather difficult to love but not be loved. In another case simply to be loved but not to have feelings to somebody is also difficult... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:44 am

GM!! :geek: how are you doing today? I want to discuss thisttheme because love is very sensitive feeling. And unfortunately not all people can appreciate how love is important in our life. No one can understand that we won't live without love and we can not even imagine our life without love. This true feeling is very difficult but in the same moment is so pleasant for all people in our world. That's why I of course would choose to love, I understand that it is really very difficult to love and not to be loved. But I don't know. Not to love is more difficult feeling than not to be loved
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Good afternoon dear parents and boys at all!!!! :D :) :twisted: I can agree with everyone that we can not live without love and it is horrible to imagine a person who doesn't love and being not loved. It is worse thing... Personally for me there is no certain choice if we speak about be loved or just love. I think that these two things are inseparable. And we can not say that the person is happy in love feelings if he has just one component. If person loves but not has the same, he is not happy, and if the person is loved but not loves it is also horrible.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 am

Love is strongly important for me. That's why I can state that it is inseparable part of our life. And normal people can not live without love at all. If they live they are not happy people. I even don't know what to say here because it is difficult when love just is from the one sight. when you are not loved by other person it ruins your life and if you don't love you don't see any sense in such relationships. But truly say, especially for me it is fantastic feeling to love. It can inspire, it can make you act, it makes you stronger and it makes you change!
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Happy to greet you. My greetings for each visitor of this website. I still continue to say that love is the most important feeling and thing in our life and possibly to say that it's not only love between two partners ,it is your love to your close people, to other people. Probably if you love you are happy. And not wonder that it happens very often that people do not appreciate their love and then they really regret. I think that be loved is rather better. Because when you love and you are not loved so it is exactly very sad. Think about yourself in this case.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:54 pm

I think that all people need to love and being loved. It is quite important for me to be loved by my partner and to be honest I like to love and moreover when you have created family with this person. Love and family is what each person needs. I also can say that if your love is mutual so everything will be in your life on the highest level. And I inform you with such an opinion, just from my own experience and nothing more. Love is everything in our life. Be loved is pretty goobitbut when you love and your love is mutual it is really the most important feeling in your life
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:38 pm

True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him , when you put his happiness above yours (in a reasonable way), when he is the first thing on your mind when you wake up and the last thing on your mind when you fall asleep, when you ca not see your life without him in it, when you can see yourself marrying him and having children with him , and when they can light up the room with a smile.
There is nothing better.
Tyler

Re: mutual love

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Well well well.. To my mind there are many opinions, but almost all of us are for mutual love! Love is like a miracle especially if it is mutual love. I know that many people are ready to pay a great price for be happy and loved. I can not find anything better than feel how you are inspired with true feelings. It should be the best feeling in the world. Not all people have love in their lives and in conclusion it is important to say that if there is no love in your life actually your life is worthless!
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 am

Hi everybody. I even don't know what to say here. Because all your comments are very different and I can not find some suitable words for it. Love is the most fantastic feeling to my mind. And I think that in most cases it is even better than friendship. You may agree that feelings when you love someone are pretty different and more inspiring, moreover these feelings are surely better than any other feelings. Maybe I am wrong but it is my opinion. Being loved and love is the best thing for the person

Return to “Chit Chat”