love from first side

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: love from first side

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey there guys. I am surprisingly happy to meet you. What are you doing today? I want to say that I don't believe in some serious feelings from the first sight. I think you might to get acquainted with each other before having something to himself. It is natural to my mind. I have never faced with such a feeling as feeling to someone from the first sight. I don't think that it is possible, because maybe from the first sight you can like just appearance of the person but nothing more. You can be disappointed with his character or even voice far away
Bart

Re: love from first side

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes. I believe in it because I was aware of love from the first sight. It was before my constant husband. I have met one guy in cafe and I was really charmed with his beauty so I thought that I fell in love with him. I had some different emotions, but mostly pleasant ones. we continued to date and my impression was really great after some meeting with him. Buuuut. I was in hurry, I didn't find everything about him to be in love. So in conclusion I was disappointed in him. And nowadays I try to be more accurate with people from the first sight

Return to “Chit Chat”