love from first side

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: love from first side

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey there guys. I am surprisingly happy to meet you. What are you doing today? I want to say that I don't believe in some serious feelings from the first sight. I think you might to get acquainted with each other before having something to himself. It is natural to my mind. I have never faced with such a feeling as feeling to someone from the first sight. I don't think that it is possible, because maybe from the first sight you can like just appearance of the person but nothing more. You can be disappointed with his character or even voice far away
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes. I believe in it because I was aware of love from the first sight. It was before my constant husband. I have met one guy in cafe and I was really charmed with his beauty so I thought that I fell in love with him. I had some different emotions, but mostly pleasant ones. we continued to date and my impression was really great after some meeting with him. Buuuut. I was in hurry, I didn't find everything about him to be in love. So in conclusion I was disappointed in him. And nowadays I try to be more accurate with people from the first sight
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:27 pm

And in the process of searching you decide - so whether you need to go in that direction. Or you can safely do without all this.
Envy often occurs when you compare yourself with others. As soon as there was a comparative thought - drive it away. Because YOU are YOU. I am he. HE is HE. And each of us is unique and unique in its kind. There are no two identical people. So let yourself be yourself. Live your life. Because you want it.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 am

I don't believe in love from the first side and because of many reasons. For example you see so wonderful person who has fantastic appearance, who is so handsome and so on. You fell in love with this person from the first side and then you understand that this person is quite stupid and doesn't have the least notion of life. That's why I think that to get some feelings you might find out something about that person. I don't believe in love from the first side. And I can't understand how it happened when you love person from the first side. Stupid things
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:58 am

I would compare it to scales, which constantly weigh the different portions of evil and make a choice in favor of the smaller. This is the responsibility, it allows you to sacrifice hundreds for the sake of thousands, thousands for millions, millions, for tens and hundreds of millions, and so on. Many do not understand this, simply because they do not want to understand, because they are actually the same commodity in the global game, but it's their own fault, they gave power over themselves to other people's hands, and they do not decide now how for them themselves and how generally it will be better.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Some women only by manipulation escape from male violence. And men, ready to use force against a woman in our society, unfortunately, a lot. This is a sign of low cultural development of the individual and society as a whole. It is also a sign of a man's lack of intelligence - unable to influence a woman in the way he desires without resorting to violence. But what is, that is. And with this you need to be able to live. Therefore, a woman should be a cunning fox, so as not to allow men to use and command themselves.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:10 am

Today I helped you, tomorrow you will help me, that's exactly how it looks, that on the one hand is certainly not bad, but only this kind of idyll does not always work as expected.
Usually, if you helped or did a favor, as well as gave money in debt, then basically put a person around his neck, do not think that all are brought up in such a way that they answer service for the service. It often happens that people only ask for this same service, but when it comes to them, they are not ready to provide it.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:58 am

All this we can share with each other, to educate each other in various fields. Many worldly knowledge is as valuable as scientific knowledge, since they point to such truths that are unchanged throughout our history. Knowing these truths, a person can advance in his life much further than his predecessors, because he will already know - what awaits him at one or another angle. Not all of these truths are spelled out in textbooks, many of them are passed from mouth to mouth and constantly fall on our ears, but we are not always fully aware of them.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:56 pm

I think that it's difficult to find love from the first attempt, as we often change our decision and pay attention on all things when we get acquainted with the person. For example my friend had relations, she loved him, he said the same, bur finally he broke her heart. But soon she met a new boy, she fell in love with him, and now they live together and happy and soon they are going to get married. So she found her real love from the second attempt, and many people do this from the second or third attempt. I think that maybe anywhere this true love can live but it's very difficult to find it.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Yes, it is you, not the family, not the wife, the husband or the children, namely you, without you there will be not only the family, but nothing at all. It sounds selfish, but from the point of view of common sense it is right, it is right for you first of all, for in a person's life there is always a struggle between his personal and public interests. The family, even if it is your own family, is also a society, only a small one. And you can, and perhaps should, love your family, love very much, because this is your own world, this is your personal life.

Return to “Chit Chat”